PDA

View Full Version : ISO advice & Help

curious dresser
02-26-2006, 06:04 PM
I have been crossdrssing (in the closet)for over 10 years now. I have always been in heterosexual relationships. None of my past girlfriends have known but in recent years I have thought a lot about a man while dressed to feel like a complete woman. I am nervous about it because I do not want to be found out, and I want to find a man who would be in to this sort of thing. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or advice. Thanks:happy:

randi_789
02-26-2006, 07:27 PM
First and foremost be very discreet and safe. That is the most important thing. I had the same curiosity when dressed and finally followed through on it with a wonderful man who treated me like a woman and was very, very considerate of my needs. Maybe I was lucky. There are ways to find someone to find out if that is the way you want to go, but again, be very, very careful. There are way too many nuts out there. Before I met my friend, I knew his real name, his phone number, and had a picture of him. So there were no surprises and no subterfuge. Everything was up front for him and I appreciated this. I hope this helps.