PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing when you have pets?

ellbee
09-21-2016, 03:24 PM
My beautiful kitty has absolutely no qualms when Mommy comes out to play.

As long as she's fed & gets some attention, she really couldn't care less.

She's very accepting like that. :rc:

Elizabeth G
09-21-2016, 03:30 PM
Same thing with my dog. Now if people would follow our pets leads the world might be a much better place:laughing:

Jen60
09-21-2016, 04:22 PM
My dog always comes to sniff me when I'm dressed...and then, she's satisfied and all is good!:)

sara66
09-21-2016, 04:27 PM
our cat love to shed on me no matter what I am wearing.
Sara :heehee:

Ellie Summer
09-21-2016, 04:30 PM
Took the words out of my mouth. My critters love me to death no matter what I'm wearing. It's a welcome relief :)

DaniT
09-21-2016, 04:30 PM
My husky loves to leave little cream coloured hairs all over my dark clothing. Also she loves the taste of makeup and is ever so eager to lick it off my face.

My collie likes nothing more than to paw at anything that looks the least bit lacy. He seems to enjoy getting his claws all tangled up lol

I love them both so much though, would never trade em for a pocket doggie.

Dani

Lana Mae
09-21-2016, 04:35 PM
My dog,Nikki, just sniffs to make sure it is still me and then just acts normal! If i use my feminine voice she will look at me and then go on! Generally no reaction!! Hugs Lana Mae

Alice Torn
09-21-2016, 04:36 PM
I rented a room in a house with many cats and two dogs. The dogs were terrified of me all dressed up! My present two cats: One is afraid of me when as Alice, and hides. The other goes to my bed and ignores me.

Shirley Anne
09-21-2016, 04:43 PM
My dogs have allways seemed fairly oblivious to me being dressed, they recognise me by my voice.

BLUE ORCHID
09-21-2016, 04:50 PM
Hi Laura:hugs:, My Wife id DA/DT but my dog is totally accepting no matter what I am wearing...:daydreaming:...

Robin414
09-21-2016, 04:58 PM
I need to get a dog so I can take it for walks, like all the other women do in my neighborhood, at night, in heels, and stuff!

I'll need to be sure my dog is gender fluid though...so it doesn't go nuts when I can't be bothered with nail polish and lipstick sometimes!

Alice_2014_B
09-21-2016, 05:08 PM
I just have to remove the white cat hair from me and I'm good; she's my girl.
:)

CONSUELO
09-21-2016, 05:34 PM
My two dogs used to look at me very hard whenever I dressed up in feminine clothing. It is said that dogs especially study their owners very closely.

Tracy Irving
09-21-2016, 05:38 PM
My dog loves to photo bomb when I am taking pictures outside all dressed up.

CynthiaD
09-21-2016, 05:47 PM
The first time my dog saw me dressed he acted really disgusted. So I said to him, "Well boy, I've still got all my junk, which is more than I can say for you!"

A couple of dog-treats later he was just fine.

DIANEF
09-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Probably just my imagination but my cat seems more affectionate whem I'm dressed, not sure why.

suspender
09-21-2016, 06:09 PM
My dog is sooo loyal, she has not dobbed me in yet after all these years. These days she has a look and doesn't even bother to get up, just lifts her head from her mat with the look, 'there he goes again', then goes to sleep!

Dragonfir3zz
09-21-2016, 07:42 PM
My cat seems to accept Jessikah more, as though she knows she is the real me.

My Angel is my baby girl.

Lori Kurtz
09-21-2016, 07:47 PM
I had a dog for 9 years during my dressing years. He seemed very suspicious when he first saw me dressed. I wish there could have been some way I could have asked him what his problem was. Was it my wigs? The boobs? The short skirts? He eventually got comfortable with Lori, but it was mystifying until he did.

Tracii G
09-21-2016, 07:52 PM
I miss my pets because they loved me no matter what and they knew I felt that way about them.

S. Lisa Smith
09-21-2016, 07:52 PM
My dogs love it when I put on my nails and scratch them.

Genny B
09-21-2016, 07:53 PM
I always get dressed away from home but come back dressed. My wife has accepted this as I come home later. Our two poodles for the longest time would bark and bark at me as they did not recognize me. I guess I could take that as a compliment? They are getting better as when I come home now and open they door they start barking but as soon as I address them by name they settle down...

Genny B

julia marie
09-21-2016, 09:06 PM
I can't prove it but I swear that the first time my dog saw me with a blond wig she was confused about who I was.

Nikki.
09-21-2016, 10:17 PM
I need to get a dog so I can take it for walks, like all the other women do in my neighborhood, at night, in heels, and stuff!

I'll need to be sure my dog is gender fluid though...so it doesn't go nuts when I can't be bothered with nail polish and lipstick sometimes!

So far it's been a tough road trying to find a pet psychologist that specializes in gender therapy. My poor alpaca is stuck trying to figure this stuff out on his/her own.

ThereseW
09-21-2016, 10:36 PM
I got a suspicious growl the first time my dog saw Therese, but he was fine after a few soothing words. Now he doesn't even pay attention!

NatalieLM
09-22-2016, 02:51 AM
My dog seems quite relaxed when I am dressed which is good. He gets to see the transformation so doesn't get confused at all.

Even better he is keen to go for walks so it creates a great opportunity to get out and about while dressed. I do try and look the part (for my area) and dress in t-shirt, leggings and sneakers. The look is not glamorous but my legs look quite long and girly so I am happy :battingeyelashes:

Maria 60
09-22-2016, 04:22 AM
It's strange my last dog would run and hide when I was dressed, but the dog I have now doesn't even flitch. I guess to the dog I don't pass at all.

Krisi
09-22-2016, 07:01 AM
Same thing with my dog. Now if people would follow our pets leads the world might be a much better place:laughing:

Try giving them treats and see what happens.

JustineFallow
10-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Every now and again I'll let them stay upstairs when I get dolled up; there's photographic proof in at least one photo I've posted here! But usually I'll put them in the basement, with a plate of Fancy Feast each, because I would be really upset if they put a run in my nylons. I wouldn't get mad at them, but it'd put a crimp in my fun. I get irritated as it is when I do it, you know?

Amelie
10-01-2016, 06:38 PM
I have a dog that is just like me, we both hate other people and bark at them.

wendy
10-02-2016, 08:44 AM
We don't have any pets, but there is this cat (we don't know if it belongs to anyone or is a stray) that we feed/water and provide a warm home to, and he has really become accustomed to us.

Anyways, regardless of whether I am Wendy or drab mode, this cat still knows who I am. He does not judge who I am just because how I dress, now I only wish some people in society were like that.