PDA

View Full Version : Tentative

sabrinaedwards
09-21-2016, 04:01 PM
When I first joined this site, I was tentative about posting my thoughts. After a while I became comfortable about revealing a part of me that I cannot share with others. I began a semi regular new posting when I was on the site and I noticed several hundred of you looked at my profile. I became more brave and posted a photo of myself and now nearly a thousand have looked at my profile. I mention this to those who may only recently became aware of this amazing place.
Love, Sabrina

MartineCD
09-21-2016, 04:53 PM
Hi Sabrina

I am a fairly recent newcomer to the site and like you I was initially cautious about what I posted in order to not identify myself. I have become more relaxed and recently recounted a personal event. I am still not confident enough to post a full picture of myself as I have body image issues (not connected to CDing).

You are right this place is amazing. It's nice to feel like you belong amongst people who understand what you are going through.

M x

Lana Mae
09-21-2016, 04:57 PM
There is a lot of diversity and opinions here but there is also a lot of love, guidance, and knowledge available here as well!! I am so happy I am here!! Hugs Lana Mae

BLUE ORCHID
09-21-2016, 04:58 PM
Hi Sabrina:hugs:, It is like I like to tell new members, When you are here you are home...:daydreaming:...

DIANEF
09-21-2016, 06:05 PM
Hi Sabrina, I'm fairly new and at first wondered about what I should or shouldn't write. I started a post recently and had such good advice from a lot of people that I now feel able to reveal more about myself. Yes, this is a good place.

Maria 60
09-22-2016, 06:40 PM
It really is a great and educating place. It's fun firm rules keep it clean and fun and at times very serious. I consider everyone here my friends and I hope you do feel that comfort also.

Alice_2014_B
09-22-2016, 07:01 PM
This is definitely a great place to express a part of your life that only 1% of your friends and family, if even that much, knows about.
:)

TrishaTX
09-22-2016, 07:29 PM
I agree it is comfortable for me too...