PDA

View Full Version : Manicured nails

NancySue
09-23-2016, 02:32 PM
I keep my nails manicured and usually wear clear nail polish. We were at a very nice banquet recenty. There were 4 couples sitting at our table. One of the wives looked at my nails and smiled. I didn't have any polish on my nails. There was the usual conversation and I saw her looking at my nails and smiling again. She leaned over and whispered how nice they looked and asked me where I had them manicured. I whispered back that I did them myself. She smiled again and lightly touched them. Wow ! I couldn't hide a big smile along with nice eye contact. I think she knew there might be more. I enjoyed this experience. I wonder if she'd smile if she knew what I was wearing underneath..😉. I respect and sometimes fear women's ESP. Any thoughts, opinions?

Tammy Lynn Tx
09-23-2016, 03:32 PM
I try to keep my nails manicured and a clear hard as nails on them, if I don't they chip and/ or split like crazy. I have gotten the knowing glances a few times and once a cashier at a truck stop told me " you know they make a matte clear hard as nails so the polish isn't as noticeable. I told her Thanks

Micki_Finn
09-23-2016, 04:00 PM
For most people a man with a manicure doesn't immediately equal crossdresser. Lots of guys get manicures these days and there the whole group of "Metrosexuals" that are commonly associated with things like manicures.

Tracii G
09-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Nothing wrong with taking care of your nails and being hygienic.
So what if she noticed what can happen and why are you worried?
I don't know any gay men that get manicures if that is what you are worried about.

Alice_2014_B
09-23-2016, 05:59 PM
I love getting manicures and pedicures, though it has been years since my last ones.
:)

Lana Mae
09-23-2016, 07:26 PM
I just got my first manicure/pedicure! Applied the polish myself at home! I almost always have soft pink on my toes and clear on my fingers! Unfortunately they are cut short!! They will grow out! Hugs Lana Mae

Jodi
09-23-2016, 09:40 PM
I have gotten a professional manicure every 2 weeks for the last 15 years. My nails are shaped and gloss Nail Envy is applied. If people notice and talk, I don't really care.

jodi