PDA

View Full Version : Boys' loo!

Abraxas
10-21-2004, 01:20 AM
Right. So I've been to the boys' loo a few times. It was quite interesting. First time I went in a bar in Chicago. Twice, in fact. It was a single with a urinal and toilet in a stall. I used the urinal both times, which was fun.

Then, in Cleveland I used the mens' in the airport (stall). Had no problems. I went in and pushed open a stall door, there was a guy in there already. That was a bit odd, that the door was open. So I just found a different stall. Not a problem. Again in Cleveland I went in a nice Bistro (a single again, and really excellent food. Not in the loo, of course). And then in the airport in Houston (also a stall). I'm not quite up for using urinals when there is a possibility of other guys going in. They might see the harness or something. I need to work on just whipping the thing out and not spending too much time adjusting and stuff. I might do it if there were dividers between the urinals. There'd be less chance of anything being seen, see. I can't go straight through the fly yet. I need to get to the point where I can just unzip and go. As of now I have to pull down my trousers a few inches. That's tough if I'm wearing a suit (which I frequently do), as the trousers can slip to the floor. So... yeah. I'm quite interested by this. :)
What exactly is trouser protocal? How low can you tug them down when using urinals? Any advice on the technical aspect of taking a leak?
It's fun.

babe4life
10-21-2004, 01:57 AM
Hi Eddie,

:D

Trouser protocol ... First time I have heard that one ... I am hoping someone else will help here, because I tend to hate using the urinals myself - only in extreme emergencies and need do I use the things.

Personally, it depends on the cut of the trousers I am wearing. If it is a bit tight and the zipper may be a problem, I tend to use a stall. I only stand when I can use the zipper. The other problem I have is that I cannot use the urinals when there is someone else there! Mental block :D

Good luck Eddie!

Love,
Vicky

Abraxas
10-21-2004, 02:54 AM
Hmm. Thanks! :)
Still a bit nervous about using them if other guys are in the room. I'll have to work on it.

xsideburnsx
10-21-2004, 03:39 AM
Well hot damn. It's about time you went into the men's pisser. Congrats Eddie. I have yet to ever use the urinal. I don't have the device for it, but I'm curious as to how the device exactly works.

Abraxas
10-21-2004, 03:57 AM
Lol
Well, as for the device: check out http://mangoproducts.net
Basically there's a spoon thing you hold up against yourself and let fly. It's fairly realistic- looking, and it's not like most guys will be checking out your equipment. It takes a fair bit of getting used to, but is generally easy to use. Pretty nifty, and they have an adaptable sex kit as well, which is nice. Haven't gotten that yet, but I plan to eventually.

xsideburnsx
10-21-2004, 04:17 AM
Right on. I've gotten a packy from them already, but yeah. I was iffy on gettin' pissin' pecker because I didn't know if they actually worked. Since you are proving that they do, it looks like something I'm goin' to have to invest in soon enough. I have no problems with goin' to the bathroom either way though. Sex kit? I guess I scanned over it cause I don't remember seeing it.

Abraxas
10-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Yeah, it works alright :)
The, eh, sex kit is called something like the Mango erection system. I think. Could be wrong, but it's on there somewhere!

Jerry
10-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Hi, Abraxas. Serious yuks here!!! I love how we want to learn more about protocol. But, don't drop trou in the loo... ever! (Unless you are over 80).
And NEVER, EVER look at any other guy's package (Unless you are in a gay bar or looking for a fight.) See, there are exceptions to every rule.

Abraxas
10-21-2004, 10:39 PM
I didn't think so... Not even just below the crotch, though? I'm not talking about trousers on the floor (that'd be gross anyway), but just below my bits. I'm working on through the fly, but the underpants are the tough bit. A might constricting, see. ;)

babe4life
10-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Eddie, what about boxers? Gives you a bit more room to manoeuvre ;)

Love,
Vicky

Abraxas
10-22-2004, 12:32 AM
I switch off between boxers, briefs, and boxerbriefs. I feel a bit more secure in briefs when moving around, since my willie doesn't shift around as much. I can't spend all my time with my hands down my trousers. Trouble is I tend to wear fairly tight jeans, and as I've got to get the tube lined up under the crotch area (if ya know whatta mean) it makes things a bit more complicated. And, let's face it: leaks are quite embarassing for an 18- year- old guy. I suppose if I just low- ride my jeans then I've got more space once I undo the fly, right? I should try that. *shrugs*
:D

xsideburnsx
10-22-2004, 03:02 AM
Well damn. I wear fitted pants and I'm not sure I can grow out of that habit. I hope when I get one of those pissin' peckers that I can work around that. If not, let me know what works best for you..Eddie. If baggier pants is the way I need to go, then I guess I'll just have to be some kind of yo boy.

babe4life
10-22-2004, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I see what you mean. Awkward. Well, I was told that it is fashionable to wear your shirt over your trousers to an extent anyway. So that should give you a fair amount of discretionary room if you need it ...

Good luck!

Vicky

Abraxas
10-23-2004, 03:07 AM
The thing is, I have to keep the tube straight, otherwise it back up, like a hose. No kinks or anything. I usually wear tight jeans as well. I don't like baggy jeans, but I suppose before I enter the loo I can tug them down a bit. And if there are no dividers between the urinals, I can just use a stall. Need to go into more guys' toilets to get comfortable in the environment. Also need to convince my friends to call me 'he' instead of 'she', which would help tremendously. They're reluctant at the idea, though. My friends here in Utah, anyway. My buddies nationwide and in England/ Australia are good about considering me to be a guy. The odd thing is, almost all my friends are LGBT. Even the ones here. Out of my 3 good friends, two are bi and one is gay. Yet they have this block about considering me to be male. I think that's a bit odd. Have to work on that a bit :)
Thanks very much for your input!
--Eddie

wilma
02-12-2005, 11:47 PM
we even make a mess of it at times and we're suposed to be experts. good luck. LOL Wilma

Maddie Knight
02-13-2005, 04:13 AM
There's nothing wrong with using a cubicle, many men instantly head for a cubicle and avoid the urinals.
Don't be affraid of the urinals, men don't look to the side when having a pee, its just a no-no.
I know this because i'm a m to f crossdresser so I use the mens a lot (not when dressed as a girl though).

Julie York
02-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Wow, the things you can buy on the internet these days!!!

Hope you don't mind me adding my great knowledge Eddie. It's quite weird knowing stuff just because I was born a guy!

So....

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Urinals For 'Men'.

No-one ever drops their trousers when using a urinal. You can open the top button and pull zip down and open it out a bit, but never ever actually lower your trousers.

If there are dividers you can fumble around and no-one will notice. Some guys do get their knickers in a twist and can spend a bit of time unknotting zips etc.

The correct protocol is to stare straight ahead in a Zen like trance at the tiles in front of you until everything starts working, so you don't really stare down at your own tackle much after taking it out. A quick glance is all, just to check you arent filling your shoes.

You never talk to anyone unless it is inane comment "Jeez I needed that..." etc. And if you turn your head you do it very stiffly so that you can't look down at all.

Men do sometimes get 'piss shy' (a little discussed subject) and can't go with someone standing next to them so it is not all that noticable if someone uses the stall when they could use the urinal. People do it all the time.

You're allowed to shake it afterwards, but don't go mad.

If there are dividers there is a rather interesting protocol about which one you use, depending on how many folk are there. Basically if there are 5 positions, the first guy will chose an end, then if someone else comes in he will use position 3 or further away. The general rule is that you never stand next to someone if there is a choice NOT to.

Hope that is useful.

DanaJ
02-13-2005, 11:25 AM
Maybe this little Flash game will help - see how well you do!
Have fun :)

The Urinal Game (http://flasharcade.com/game.php?urinal)

DanaJ

Tiffany Tuesday
02-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Hiya Hunky Eddie,

Even as a boy i felt soo totally embarrassed using a gents loo, and so am hyper sensitive to the protocol. I always found it hard to pee at a urinal if anyone else was within ten blocks! Soo in a weird way, maybe my expereince of it mirrors your worry over using the gents.

I think Julie's advice is spot on .. i agree with all she says, except, i am fairly sure you can look down at your male bit when using your flow to chase around a little bit of that sanitary tablet stuff they load urinals with.

I agree too, no way can you lower your trousers more than a top button and the fly, look at another man's thingie nor stand near or talk other than grunts to any other man. This can leave you on occassions with a mega problem, one that always scared me ... when the Loo is full, stalls all taken, a queue of Bears behind you ...and only one urinal left amidst a row of big hairy men .. EEEEEEEEK!!!! ... you either lose face and blush like a maiden by turning tail and running out, or gosh noooo .. you have to go use it with these big men and their yukky horrid smelly thingies right beside you!!! I'd rather die, it is hard nuff to tinkle standing up, but with men behind you and beside you and feeling all those eyes watching you .. it is impossible!!! If caught like this, I have two tricks .. one i donlt think will work for you:
1/ imagine you are standing there dressed in a really cute french maid uniform or other mega girlie outfit, looking totally shagadellic (wow makes my confidence soar and can let me pee , if i get right into the feel of it and relax)
2/ pretend to pee, even down to the fake waggle at the end .. then scamper off knees together and hope to god i can find a quiet loo with a stall before i wet my knickers!

How you guys can just go stand casually have a pee in a crowd and off, is beyond me, without even a little tissue to wipe your boy bit dry!

If i must use the gents i can just about manage the hover over a well-tissued-dry stall seat, well flushed pan and with one foot out to keep the door with the obligatory broken lock, shut against intruders mid pee!

Other things not to do:
... use the little/lower urinal .. that is for boys!
.. spray your flow and miss your target onto someones shoe
... spend too long tidying our hair, washing your hands or sprucing yourself up at the mirror!
.. oh gosh, and never ever forget if you are wearing exceptionally pretty frilly pink panties ... giggles okay sowee so that one is only for us girls not you Eddie!
.. in the stall, ask the person in the next stall for a princess sized piece of tissue if you find yours is out!

But you can:
... whistle as you tinkle, oops sowee, in boy talk i mean as you piss or pee!
....hold your thingie with thumb and first two fingers pointing down, and back of hand facing up. This looks cool casual and completely hides your part, er um assuming it is y'know um normal sized ..b-lush !
... pass wind as you pee .. and gruffly joke "Good Arse" or "more tea vicar"!
.. read the grafitti on the wall in front of you!
.. flick your ciggie ash in your urinal, drop your ciggie butt there too and try and chase it down one of the little holes with your flow!

Remember, you can do it 'coz, men are desperately shy in the gents or shower room and scared to death of anyone feminine! I once played a charity game of soccer as a girl against boys .. trouble was the public changing rooms only had a male shower room .. i was soo hot and sticky after the game, i braved it for a shower. It was half full of big fat hairy men .. but the thing is not one of them dared look at me ... even with my pretty pink nail varnished toes, belly button and earring studs, pink wrap, flip flops, hair towel and cute little matching vanity bag! I of course got a free pass to scope all their little wiggly male bits and hairy butts ... I then realised that men lie attrociously and "six inches" is one hell of a lot smaller than i imagined:)

love and hugz Mr Hungsome xxx

Julie York
02-16-2005, 05:29 PM
LOL!

Yes as Tiffany so rightly pointed out it is compulsary to try and pee the little blue antiseptic thingy or a cig end to the end of the trough before you run out.

But only if you don't invade anyone's space.

Loui
02-28-2005, 03:33 PM
http://www.xes.cx/MT/archives/2004/06/shepee_womens_u.html

I'm hoping that the 'She-pee' female urinals will be at Glasto again this year. I didn't go in the end last year, I was a bit put off by the groups of giggling girls while I would have had to go in alone since I was there with my boyf. I'd rather just take my little funnel into the gents, I think I'd get pee-shy around other girls XD I really do wanna have a go at peeing standing up, and this would be a fun and acceptable way to have my first go!

michelle p
03-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Thats the ticket. While at the urinal, guys are in their own world and want no invasions. Don't talk to anyone using one or while using it (loud exhales are acceptable), one look down at the beginning and one at the end (kids are different, they are still perfecting their aim and need to make sure they've hit everything possible) and no more than three shakes or you get disapproving glances. While conducting your business, look either straight ahead - as if admiring the craftwork of the tile setters, at the ceiling or just close your eyes altogether (higher class establishment will put the newspaper sports page before you). Idle chit chat, though uncommon, is acceptable before and after (e.g.; "How you doin?" - "Much better now". - "ha ha". Or "Hows the water?" - "Cold" - "Yeah, DEEP, too").

Speaking of "aiming"...I don't know if it is still around or not, but there used to be a game called "Whizzers". Little paper boats (usually war ships) to place in the toilet. The objective; not merely sink, but utterly destroy as many as possible. And, at any age, the floating target ( a cigarette butt that refuses to flush, for example) is irresistable. At bars, an occassional and prideful "AH HAH!" can still be heard from the toilet stalls, evidence of a newly sunken anything. In that event, congratulatory smiles and glances can be exchanged - words are unnecessary.

Fianally, outdoors, in the snow, never start unless you can finish spelling your entire name.

Happy shootin' ladies!

Rachel Ann
03-13-2005, 04:33 AM
What exactly is trouser protocal? How low can you tug them down when using urinals? Any advice on the technical aspect of taking a leak?
It's fun.Well, where I come from you are only supposed to open your fly - or at most the waist button as well. When I'm wearing panties I just go as though I were wearing flyless skivvies. Push the waistband down and pull my member out over it. But never lower your trousers at a urinal, even a little.

As others have said, nobody is supposed to look at you anyway. Nor are you supposed to look anywhere but at the wall in front of you.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me at a urinal was when I couldn't help looking at the guy next to me. While he was standing there with his Johnson out, he was counting a wad of bills that looked to be several thousand dollars. He looked at me, grinned and said "what the f***, over!"

Once I saw a lot of ads for something called "La Funelle" which was being marketed to GGs as a way pee standing up, to avoid sitting on dubious public toilet seats. It never seemed to get off the ground, though.

This is a VERY old one: Many men's rooms have a sign over the urinals saying "Please do not throw cigarette butts in the urinal". Eventually someone writes underneath: "because they get soggy and are hard to light".

takoyaki
03-14-2005, 11:37 PM
Hmm.. I have no answer to your problem about the whipping it out of the fly problem. (lol. I find it to be a humorous subject)
I was considering getting one, but for now, i'll stick with the little spoon thing that girls can use when hiking and what-not (forgot what it's called).
Perhaps I might get one once im outta the 'rents house. (Coming out to them is what im scared of. lol. They once threatened to destroy all of my clothes and junk if I turned out gay, which im not, but they'd prob do it anyways if they found out im a guy in mind and heart. Sheesh. Best to do it w/ miles between us.)

Oh, what a pointless message. Has anyone had trouble just coming out to their 'rents?

Katie Ashe
04-29-2005, 10:07 AM
Just a helpful hint... When at a urinal, never show cheek, it's ok to unzip and open the button and let it all hang out :rolleyes: But don't let the pants fall down at all. This is a good way to avoid attention.

My 2 cents worth...

Katie

KewTnCurvy GG
04-29-2005, 10:15 AM
I even hate grrly bathroom cubicles! I can't hardly pee in public at t'all; don't know how you boiz do it standing next to someone. Eeeeeks! Scary! At least to me. In fact, one time I had to do a drug test (which I think are stupid and personally invasive) for a hospital I was to work at. It took me 5 hours to pee cuz I knew they were on the other side of the door listening--yes listening. I couldn't run the water or anything. I almost gave up, said I'd have to try another day when I was informed if I did so I'd have to have a 'witness' in the bathroom the next time. With great effort, I finally peed. Eeeeek gad!
hugs
kew

Cheri K
04-29-2005, 10:24 AM
I hate peeing at those urinals without dividers too...or if there is a long line behind me. Worst is those troughs at stadiums.....i just cant pee in them....so ive just started waiting to use the stall and dont care if people think its odd or not.

Sigrid
04-29-2005, 11:52 AM
LMAO!!!! Julie, Tiffany, Michelle, Rachel - some of the funniest stuff I've ever read - especially since it's all very true.

All I've got to add is, Cheri, guys don't think twice when they see another guy is waiting for a stall. The natural assumption is that he's got to ....umm, ... well #2, and in the worst way. And with that, the guys only real concearn is to get his buisiness done as quickly as possible and get the hell out of there, cause if some guys really willing to "pinch a loaf" in a public stall, it could get pretty nasty.

As for practical advice, you'll notice that all the guys standing at the urinal have their feet spread several inches apart (don't notice too long, btw). This actually helps to keep the trousers from falling from the waist. What also helps,it to plant the inside of the wrist of your unused hand firmly against the pelvis to hold the pants up.

Sign above urinal at a bar - "We aim to please, you aim too, please."

~Sigrid

p.s. One other thought, I've seen GG's come into the men's room on a few occasions. Guys don't really care. A guy just naturally assumes that the girl came in there just to check him out, and there's a fairly good chance he's gonna get lucky.

Rachel Ann
04-29-2005, 01:48 PM
One other thought, I've seen GG's come into the men's room on a few occasions. Guys don't really care. A guy just naturally assumes that the girl came in there just to check him out, and there's a fairly good chance he's gonna get lucky.Well, everybody also knows that it's because

(1) lines in ladies' rooms are always longer, and

(2) a woman in the men's room won't freak anybody out, but a man in a ladies' room will probably get arrested.

I know this is the FtM folder, but as long as we're on the subject, I got some good tips from my friend Jennifer about MtFs using the ladies' room when dressed:

(1) Be looking in your purse when you walk in, so that your hair obscures your face

(2) If there's a line, just leave and return later (see #4)

(3) DON'T SPEAK

(4) Don't fail to look at yourself in the mirror on the way out.

In California it's legal for a MtF to use the ladies' room if in possession of a letter from a doctor stating that she is transitioning and 24x7. But arrests often occur anyway, especially if it's a nice place and somebody complains.

I suppose that the same law applies to FtMs in the mens' room, but it's moot because nobody ever raises hell about it.

Sorry for the demi-hijack, people.

AmyCarter
04-30-2005, 12:36 PM
So after all these years you say i'm doing it wrong, sheeshkies. At the urinals I usally:
1) spray all over the place due to the jewlery there,
2) look at other guys since i'm tall enough to even see over dividers when they're there,
3) untuck my shirt and drop my pants as far down as the shirt will cover so the zipper won't catch on anything (when that happens, it hurts nearly as much as the piercing did),
4) look down at it as much as possible,
5) twist it 180 degrees so it sprays less (better vantage point to admire the cbr too),
6) wiggle it dry for sometimes as much as 20 seconds.

See, the thing is there is one single rule to peeing while standing up:
Don't get your pants wet. And in the event that you do, make sure your shirt can cover it up.

that's my two bits of advice...

Rachel Ann
05-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Amy, I think that a GB can get away with anything in a situation like that, short of

being dressed femme,

looking at somebody's johnson,

an overt proposition, or

peeing on somebody else.

For a FtM CD, there are many more restrictions, natch.

Jeri Kay
05-18-2005, 10:25 AM
This is a good one. Shows we can exchange info. Help to us all.
I think there are a couple of reasons why some guys have pee "block",
and some don't.
Some guys are self=conscious about their size. They imagine every other
guy's is larger. They are not secure in their manhood.
Another is the way they were raised.
If a guy grows up in a predominantly female household, particularly with-
out a male role model, he will be more self-conscious about hiding his
business, and supressing the noise when he pees. You know, like the
old saying, about a hen-pecked man. " He is so hen-pecked that when he
takes a leak, he sticks his foot in the toilet and pees down his leg."
I think it is all a matter of insecurity.
I grew up on a ranch, where everything is pretty much out in the open.
You see the animals doing it, so what's the big deal.
Us boys used to stand next to a barn wall and see how high we could pee
up on it. You get used to going with other guys.
Riding around the ranch, with my dad, everytime he stopped somewhere to pee, us boys locked heels with him and let go. It's just a guy thing that
you have to get used to, just like we girls have to learn the ropes.
Don't be so shy, like some others have said here, it's taboo to look down
at another guys business.

Natasha Anne
05-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Strange as it seems, I don't think men care less whether ladies, even those who appear as ladies use our loos. We're more practical.

At pop concerts down here, especially if they're in stadiums, it's a very common sight to see ladies queuing for the stalls in the mens loo, while men are using the urinals quite happily.

It the other way around that seems to cause more fuss. Maybe women think they're special?

Wendy me
05-18-2005, 01:46 PM
men are like dogs thay don't need mutch to pee bathroom.... tree....tire,.... or just abought any were.....

trinity24
05-19-2005, 11:56 PM
I would highly recommend NOT doing the following:

Urinal Situation (http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=978)

Abraxas
05-20-2005, 04:24 AM
ROFL only in Britain lol

That's great. Thanks :)

Ava Mouse
06-05-2005, 07:36 PM
This is my first time in the FTM's area... VERY interesting... I feel very male here. LOL...

My most interesting bathroom story took place in Fordham, NY, just a little north of the city. I was driving around for work purposes, and REALLY had to go. So, I hit McDonalds. I walked in, found a bathroom. But no men/women label on it!! I saw a guy walk out, so I walked in. And there was a man and a woman in there! But the stall was empty, I did my business, and left. But CULTURE SHOCK...

I don't care if women use the men's room. I think more women are scared of rape, but I've been a gentleman and guarded empty men's rooms for ladies before.

ANOTHER big culture shock was Japan! Some public bathrooms have urinals, but no stalls or toilets, you squat IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE ELSE. I don't know how they balance and go without messing up their pants. I walked into one at a train station and there was a guy squatting there, and I just turned and walked out. NO FREAKIN WAY...

I get pee shy, too, especially if there are no dividers. Not because of my plumbing or upbringing, but why the hell did that guy pick the stall next to me? Go away and let me pee... Especially when I wear panties...

In the stalls I need to keep my pants up to my knees and hide my panties in the top of my pants. Others let everything drop. Not good if the floor is wet or dirty. Yuck!

When entering, I do a quick glance for shoes if all the stall doors are closed. Usually from a point where no others can see me looking. If in doubt I try a different bathroom or time.

One coworker opened the door to my stall because he hit it soo hard, whimpy locks. He apologized for days... Some guys really slam the flushers and break them.

I HATE it when they piss all over the seats. It's as if sloppiness = macho. No, it's unsanitary, and gross. Kick the seat up with your shoe at least.

It's OK to leave the seat up when you stand in a stall in a mens room. It means you didn't piss on the seat, and I appreciate that.

Oh, and don't bother with the little flaps on briefs, just pull your underpants down. I hate those anyway, as my bits kinda fall through the window sometimes. Never have that problem with panties or bikini briefs.

I ALWAYS wash my hands and keep a paper towel for the door handle. Usually, there's a wastebasket, so once you open the door, you can toss it.

StephanieCD
06-05-2005, 08:36 PM
If you're trying to blend in... my usual procedure:

Choose a urinal - that game is actually very accurate, btw.
Walk right up to it.
Look at nothing except straight ahead - glancing down to undo a button for 2 seconds is ok.
I unbutton my pants.
I pull the front down just enough to pull the necessary stuff out - over the underwear - this should be one fluid movement, reach in and pull it out... if you spend more than a thought it might look funky - you're trying to appear as if this is a body part you know VERY well ;)
Do the business.
Put it all back in the underwear
Button, belt etc, as necessary - still looking straight ahead - again, glancing down is ok to do the belt, for example.
Flush - some guys hit the flush mechanism twice... not me but it's a touch you could add.
Proceed to the sink but don't make a fuss out of it - if there's a wait, the "guy" thing to do is the just head for the door, in most cases... I almost always at least rinse quick - depending on the location... like in a restaurant, etc... you don't be the guy be known to have dirty hands ;)

It's odd in a mens but - ya don't speak unless spoken to. You only look at three things - the urinal, the sink, and the door.

My take on it. Good luck - keep us updated :)

Rachel_740
06-07-2005, 12:46 PM
I would highly recommend NOT doing the following:

Urinal Situation (http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=978)

Thanks for the reminder of why I'm transitioning :eek: - not that I needed it.

I don't miss the mens room one little bit!

Anne

Abraxas
06-09-2005, 12:55 AM
Yeah yeah yeah, illegal my ass.
I think that anyone should be able to go in whose ever bathroom they want if they are TG.
I'm pissed off now.
But enough about that... I figure if you want to go in the girls' loo, then GO. It's not like most people will report you anyway.
Jesus christ.

baronessok
06-12-2005, 05:28 PM
lol i use the womens bathroom in say a place that has 1 person at a time set up
and no ladys are waiting or in it. like resturants or gas stations other wise i use the mens. lol i about died when i was reading all of these posts. i personally never had a problem going in and tinkeling but im 6'2.5 or 3 depending on what leg i stand straight on
lol and normally i look all around it does tend to make the guy next to you nervous. and down in oklahoma women will call the cops fast if you waltz up in there restroom especially not looking femme at all.
other than that i think you got all the tinkeling standing up rules down cold. peace bro!

Kera_Efflorescence
06-18-2005, 05:31 AM
Hmm... I think I sometimes look down while I'm urinating, and I've never noticed any guys looking at me funny for doing so. But maybe I'm oblivious.

I agree that that game is very accurate about men's urinal selection choices.

I personally always wash my hands, even if there's a line... and use a paper towel to open the door (then wadding it up and tossing it for a garbage can).

One final note: generally yeah, women are accepted in men's restrooms as far as men not calling the cops or complaining. However, there's another danger which I think men in women's restrooms don't usually have to deal with. It may be pretty obvious, as anyone raised female should know to avoid this sort of situation, but I'd be really careful in situations such as filthy-run down bars late at night in notoriously homophobic areas. If you're read, you might find yourself facing physical and sexual harassment from the men inside.

Rachel Ann
06-18-2005, 06:31 AM
Yeah yeah yeah, illegal my ass.
I like your attitude! And your spirit! That will take you far as boy. :)

When in boy mode, I open my fly but do not unbutton the waistband of my trousers / levis / whatever. So, no worries about pants falling too far down (I also wear suspenders - braces to you Brits). Whether wearing skivvies or panties, both are flyless so I just pull down the front, pull out my johnson and go.

I would rather sit in a stall, but it depends on the situation.

Julie York
06-20-2005, 05:10 PM
I haven't looked at this thread for ages. What a laugh.

I forgot to add in my initial post that men ALWAYS wash their hands.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Ooooh there's a can of worms!)

Rachel_740
06-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Another interesting behavior I've observed in men's rooms. Some guys seem to avoid stalls. I've occasionally walked into men's rooms where there are 2 or 3 guys waiting in line for a urinal when there's 2 or 3 empty stalls. I don't quite understand this... it's not like they have a urinal at home (I assume!).

Hi Crissy,

I would assume this comes back to your comment about peeing quietly - don't want to make the noise.

Another thing that I always had before I transitioned was that I always used to try to avoid using the stalls cos I don't want anyone knowing 'my business', and because of the state of the stalls, filthy, holes dug through walls between them etc.. If I needed to use the stalls, I would hang on and hang on till I had no choice, or till I got home. Don't have that problem since I transitioned, cos there's only stalls in the ladies room - and they're loads more pleasant (with 1 or 2 exceptions).

Anne