PDA

View Full Version : Able to come home early and what a surprise!

shellybme
09-26-2016, 12:53 PM
Today I got home from work early and my lace panties just came in the mail! I am sitting here wearing them in my floral dress and a flower in my hair typing with such joy! I have two hours to myself in my girly things. Just bragging a bit could not help it.

Jane G
09-26-2016, 01:09 PM
Good for you. I recall some thing similar when my last set of earrings arrived. Little thing can make such a happy girl.

shellybme
09-26-2016, 01:25 PM
Little thing can make such a happy girl.

Yes they can!

Tracy Irving
09-26-2016, 02:13 PM
Always nice seeing a package at the door. Especially when you know it is a gift you, bought for yourself or (better yet) your other self.

MartineCD
09-26-2016, 02:33 PM
Hi Shellybme

Just like yourself I recently had a delivery. A skirt and several pairs of knickers. I was so happy, finally getting some clothing of my own.

Enjoy

M x

Alice_2014_B
09-26-2016, 02:57 PM
Ahhhhh, *sigh*.
I recall such times, before we had roommates; however, I am super grateful (financially) for the very cool roomies.
Though I can still wear anything I want in the bedroom, I miss just strolling all over the house/apartment in a skirt and high heels, sometimes fully dressed up.
I have risked it a few times and went around the apartment fully dressed up with the roomies out.
And I chance it with a shirt, male pajama's, and high heels out on the back deck, they never go out there.
:)

Lana Mae
09-26-2016, 02:59 PM
Isn't it great! It is amazing how a little bit of stuff can make one happy!! I am awaiting 3 pairs of shoes in one package and two tops and my first LBD! I know I will be overjoyed when they get here!! Hugs Lana Mae

Kiersten
09-26-2016, 03:13 PM
That is a nice surprise. Like yourself I currently waiting for a dress to arrive. Can't wait.

MissVirginia-Mae
09-26-2016, 03:35 PM
Awwwww, thats great, Hon!
I love getting packages too.....
Although I have too many clothes as it is....hehehe
:love::hugs: