PDA

View Full Version : First Wig Photo Be Kind!

Nicole Satin
10-21-2004, 07:01 AM
Here is my first wig photo and I am still trying to control it.
This is me in a pink camisole.

Julie
10-21-2004, 07:09 AM
Would get a clearer perspective from the front but the length looks OK.

Julie J

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 12:12 PM
Nicole,
The length looks fine but you might want to work on the wig a little bit by combing it out unless that is the style you were going for in which case it looks lovely. Just my advice. :)

Amelie
10-21-2004, 12:17 PM
The black color of the wig goes nice with the pink slip.
Just one note, you should dress the way you want to dress, you dress just to please yourself and not others, so have fun dressing.
Love Amelie

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 12:19 PM
The black color of the wig goes nice with the pink slip.
Just one note, you should dress the way you want to dress, you dress just to please yourself and not others, so have fun dressing.
Love Amelie
Very well said Amelie

Nicole Satin
10-21-2004, 08:31 PM
This is a front view of my wig with my face covered.

Marlene4a
10-21-2004, 08:36 PM
Nicole: Got a pretty good idea of what it looks like. I have one myself like the one you have.
Nice!!

Jerry
10-21-2004, 08:54 PM
Nicole, looks great. I agree, just have fun. I've purged my longer looks for "The Rachael" and a shorter curly look. They seem to fit in with the more mature look I like better.

Jerry.

P.S. I have a very similar nightie and sometime I'll have to pass on the story of when my wife let me wear it "to bed"! :D

JoannaDees
10-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Pretty cami, aren't they great. About the wig you called unruly, mine was too until I bought one of those ... what are they called ... never had one pre-wig ... ohhhhhh ... shoot ... oh yeah ... a brush! I finally bought one. Never needed one before, what with my sparse real hair.

babe4life
10-21-2004, 11:14 PM
Joanna, LOL

Nicole, I love that colour! :p

I only learnt about two weeks how to actually take proper care of my wig. Now it looks much better :D

Love,
Vicky