PDA

View Full Version : For fun poll...Beautiful face/or Beautiful Body

kathy gg
02-26-2006, 11:47 PM
HI. I notice usually in the forums on peoples avatars or in pictures that some people love to stick to full shots of their entire body while others like to stick with facial shots.

So this is the poll, trying to keeping it simple. And NO there is no choice for both, this is theoretically.

Would you rather have

A beautiful passable feminine face with a chubby/chunky...even to some "fat" body.

or choice two

A absolutely perfect figure that is drop dead gorgeous and with curves in all the right places...but that is attached to a not pretty face that no amount of make up can help.

Curious to see what you all choose.....

Michelle I
02-26-2006, 11:55 PM
kathy gg:

WOW what a tough question :eek: . I had to go with a "beautiful passable feminine face" eventhough I would settle for just a passable face. I can hind most of my body mistakes (I do now) but I think when I look at a beautiful GG I see the face, then the hair and what she is wearing. Even plus size women look great when the face and hair are together.
Oh and thanks:D , I really appreciate all the advice that you give on this site, the time spent as Mod and just being their for us.
Melissa

MandyTS
02-27-2006, 04:04 AM
Warning TS vs CD comment :p

Most TS people spend lots of money on two parts of the body, face and boobs... both a major distingusing feminine features. Most people find the face attractive (at least guys do) along with the whole "breast" thing... I would not know :lol:

Even I obsess about my face, and my weight... it is really a balance thing. I could not specifically say, I want a pretty face but an ugly body. Basically speaking, we can control our bodies, weight, etc, but our faces are fixed, so give me a pretty face and I will fix the body!

Pink Satin
02-27-2006, 04:15 AM
I had to opt for the great body, I can always put a bag over my head!:happy:

TracyDeluxe
02-27-2006, 04:21 AM
Insomnia here, so my 0.02

I choose face because that's what's more important to me when looking at a woman, but that's just me. Of course, even more important is the inside, but there is no denying that initial attraction is triggered by the outside. Humans are soo shallow (me, anyway). ;)

deenagirlcd
02-27-2006, 05:04 AM
i would have to say face. you could always work on the body

Barbara B
02-27-2006, 05:36 AM
I'd have to say face, remember bodies come in such a wider variety of shape and sizes.

RachelDenise
02-27-2006, 05:53 AM
I'll go with the face. You can always work on the body more easily than the face.

Adnama
02-27-2006, 05:55 AM
I'd definitely take the face....easier to work on the body!

sara_also
02-27-2006, 07:27 AM
In our day to day lives. I seem to notice the bodies of women more at first.
IE. Walking down the street, Shopping, body language, how they walk or carry themselves. Their Fem attitude. Faces can be female or male. For me the body tells it all.
Sara

Julie Avery
02-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Guess I'd have to go for the face, you can at least hide the body a bit under tentlike garments ;)

ladyelaine
02-27-2006, 10:27 AM
I would say face, but this is really reducing things down to the bare minimum. Most of us, I think, are not presented with these kinds of choices in fact, yet it is interesting to see the response go one way or the other. Thank you for raising a very practical question, that will keep some of us, or at least me, thinking for awhile. Diet tomorrow!

Elaine

Jamie M
02-27-2006, 10:33 AM
wow what a really difficult question to answer . to vote for either is to express our own vanity . what we should of course be aiming towards is being beautiful inside and be able to see the inner beauty in each and everyone of us .

Having said that , we CD'ers are probably the most vain creatures on this planet so I'm not afraid to expose my vanity . I can't really explain why but i'd have to go with a beautiful face .

Jenny Warren
02-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Either one would be an improvement for me.

My vote goes for the face though.

I can disguise my bodies shortfalls to a certain extent with the right clothes, but I've yet to see a 'face corset' on ebay ;)

Jenny

Ms. Donna
02-27-2006, 10:39 AM
I'll have to go with the face. It's the part of your body that people will interact with most and are most likely to remember.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Francesca Chantel
02-27-2006, 10:40 AM
Fat is where it's at. Once you go there, you never look back.

<-Husband of a BBW :bs:

Jenny Warren
02-27-2006, 10:43 AM
I'll have to go with the face. It's the part of your body that people will interact with most and are most likely to remember.Donna

My sixteen year old daughter is a 36DD She might not agree with you. :happy:

Jenny

Fallen Angel
02-27-2006, 10:55 AM
Im with the rest of the girls,The face is more importaint.Thats where the hard work really is.Its an art that takes time to master and then once that is accomplished I think the rest is easy

Billiemarie
02-27-2006, 10:58 AM
The situation that I have is good body but unpassable face. Well I saw a web site that had full face masks with wigs and all. That would give me the look I want in the face and a good body. Also would not have to pluck eyebrows and thats important to us closet people. Little pricy but would be worth it. Now if I must sacerfice something then ,well, hummmm how about make me about 30 years younger.

Lindahexi
02-27-2006, 11:02 AM
I went for face without hesitation, obviously I'd love to have the body with all the right curves as well, but my first priority would always be to look beautiful.

Miriannah
02-27-2006, 01:14 PM
"Gas or lethal injection?"

Oh dear, this is a toughie, but if I absolutely had to choose one or the other, with no middle option, I'd probably take the face. Clothing can always be used to hide/optimize flaws on the body, while the face is going to be on display no matter what, and actually counts for a lot more than many people realize.

Debbie Kong
02-27-2006, 01:18 PM
The face is more important to me and nice teeth are the most important of all. As other's have mentioned, a body can be helped along.

Anyway, I've loved women both large and small so it was never the body that attracted me in the first place.

Debbie

PS: I wouldn't mind having smaller feet!

kathy gg
02-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Thanks so far to everyone giving an opinion and voting. Interesting comments and such. Keep on coming gang! Give it a few more days before I post the results.
hugs

maid phylis
02-27-2006, 01:57 PM
ill go with having a pretty face .my body no one sees but the clothes we present to them to see, our faces have to be as pretty as we can make them and i wish my face was as prettiest as my wifes ..love phylisanne0.02

Melanie R
02-27-2006, 02:41 PM
My face is my best feature but my body could use a lot of work. I need to lose 30 + pounds and have better looking legs. Unfortunately I was a polio survivor at age 4 and one leg is atrophied while the other leg is too large. I compensate by longer skirts or wearing pants. Beauty is the your mind.

Melanie

Mia001
02-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Hi,

I only dress at home and am not into wigs and makeup really which means when I do dress I'm not likely to pas anyway. I voted for "body" so I could wear whatever I wanted and look good (to myself anyway).

I suppose it depends on your situation and dressing preferences as much as anything else.

Mark.

Laurie Ann
02-27-2006, 03:35 PM
I chose face for all the reasons outlined in previuos answers. I have always had a tendency to look at a persons face first "The eyes are the window to the Soul".

randi_789
02-27-2006, 03:53 PM
You can pad and constrict parts of your body, but not your face.:happy:

trannie T
02-27-2006, 04:53 PM
As I have neither a beautiful face nor a beautiful body I'd be overjoyed to have either one.

Kimberley
02-27-2006, 05:17 PM
I chose the body for a couple of reasons. First it is likely to be more healthy and second, makeup dahling, makeup.

Kimberley

Rachael Warren
02-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Loaded question Kathy, why can't I have both?

I chose the face because I can and have worked on the body!

I wore a size 10 (UK) evening gown at the weekend!:p

Deborah
02-27-2006, 06:08 PM
I can't really answer that. I already have a cute body and manly face. I don't think i'd want to trade what i have for a bigger body though.

ReginaK
02-28-2006, 05:52 AM
The perfect body for me. It opens up so many more clothing options. No more need for pads, corsets, and other expensive things that keep me from feeling real.

A not so perfect face is easier to hide.

rachel-h
02-28-2006, 06:01 AM
face is the one thing i feel gives me away when out. I would love to be able to soften my features when dressed

Cheery GG
02-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi kathy,

Not sur eif this poll is open to gg's, hense not replying to the poll directly, but i wanted to add a post anyway.

many people on this thread have said that beauty is skin deep etc etc etc, which it is. but unfortunetly society says we should all be beautfiul AND slim to be acceptable.

Unforuntely i do neglect my body, afterall i am a working (hard) single mum, and would much rathr put my time and efforts into my family than working out on the cross trainer....however, i do think facially 'i'll do !', i mean im ok with my lot thanks very much....im no glamour model, but hey im just me....(now just need to loose those 40 pounds....)

My baby loves me as i am, and i dont really care about anyone else anyway.....

cheery
xx

Lisa Kaur
02-28-2006, 01:32 PM
I'll vote ... face !
I think I can work out on my body.

love

JocelynG
02-28-2006, 01:54 PM
This was a very good poll and very hard to come to a decision but I too would choose a beautiful face over a beautiful body. But I want my cake and eat it too so I would need both:)

kathy gg
03-03-2006, 10:39 AM
HI...
70% of people who responded picked a beautiful face/not so great body.
30% picked beautiful body/not so great face

thanks for voting!

There were alot of interesting comments well.

Julie York
03-03-2006, 11:54 AM
What poll? Did I win?

:cheeky:

kittypw GG
03-03-2006, 02:44 PM
As a genetic girl and if I were trying to catch a guy. Then it would have to be great body hands down. Men always choose great body over beauty. Never see men out looking for fat beautiful girls. Kitty

cheryl1035
03-03-2006, 09:22 PM
I have to agree that a beautiful face and hair can make a big difference as to whether I can pass or not. Of course, confidence when out also helps. Just my 0.02

Jesse69
03-03-2006, 10:13 PM
I voted face. I already worked on my body and went from a size 16 to a size 4. But I'm generally a size 6. A man does not get feminine curves from losing weight. No hourglass figure, but that's ok with me, I'm not a female.

Marla GG
03-03-2006, 10:59 PM
As a genetic girl and if I were trying to catch a guy. Then it would have to be great body hands down. Men always choose great body over beauty. Never see men out looking for fat beautiful girls. Kitty

Oh not all men!!!

If I could change myself, I would want to have a beautiful face. That is what everyone -- the general public -- sees. But if your body isn't perfect, then the only one who will see it naked is someone who loves you. And it won't matter to them, because they will be interested in who you are inside, not what your body looks like.

At least, that is my experience. As Angel always says to me, it is not the shape of the bottle that matters, it is the quality of the wine within.

Love,
Marla

bridgette63
03-04-2006, 07:20 AM
Id take a pretty face, no question. Your face is out there for all to see and makeup even, very well done can not hide the underlying structure.

TGMarla
03-04-2006, 10:00 AM
My dear Marla, you already have a beautiful face. And I mean that sincerely. At first I was going to choose body. I mean, I'd love to have a gorgeous body....but then I thought of Rita Cosby, and changed my mind. She's a big girl, but wow! what a face! Beautiful! Oh, well, at least I can pretend to have both, even when I have neither.

Jasmine Ellis
03-04-2006, 10:12 AM
I'm going with the girls on this one. it's got to be the face.

kathy gg
03-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Gg's thanks for chiming in. I should have specified ...silly me.

Anyway, since gg's we are weighing in, I thought this thread was about to die! I will give me thoughts ...

I personally have felt that most men usually go for a woman with a beautiful body rather than a pretty face. NOT ALL MEN...but MANY do. I can remember in high school girls with a hot body but scary faces always got guys dying to date them. Girls with cute faces but so-so bodies were usually left in the dust.

I do think that the men who do choose a pretty face over that hot body are rare. I am fortunate that my husband likes me the way I am. My body has not been that great for a couple of years thanks to having a baby. And the last time I fit into what society deems a good size for my height was around 1991.

I think crossdresser on an average are more sympathetic to a woman with less than amazing bodies. I think they are sympathetic due to the fact that they can relate to not being able to fit into the size they would like to. Not that many are fat or overweight even, just that an average build for a guy is much bigger than an average build for a female. I also think becuase alot of men are slimmer hipped and have smaller butts and don't have all those excess areas to store fat which we can.... they like the idea of curves and shape and not gg who looks like a 12 year old boy with no hips and no butt and no chest.

I was glad to see the results of this poll. Although it was centered on what your preference to your femme self would be, I like many gg's sort of wonder how to interput those thoughts as they might or might not relate to us as a whole.

Thanks again to all who chimed in and voted.

Francesca Chantel
03-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Never see men out looking for fat beautiful girls. Kitty

I disagree. There are men like me out there, granted we are few and far between. Unfortunately, most me see a 'fat chick' as a one night stand, something to f--k when they're hard up and this lends to big beautiful women (BBW) having low self esteem.

However, there are men out there that appreciate big women, they're called 'chubby chasers' or 'fat admirers.' I met my wife because she is a BBW and after knowing her for just a few minutes, I fell in love with her. I am in love with every ounce of her. Truth be told, I haven't dated but one girl under 200 lbs. in 5+ years. I've always been attracted to big women. When I met my wife, I weighed 130 lbs.

I love seeing that big women are becoming more accepted in mainstream media. Ashlie Atkinson (Rescue Me) and Camryn Manheim (The Practice) are two examples of BBW actresses that are making their way in Hollywood. Fat Pig is an example of BBWs making a mark on Broadway. Many personal products now have commercials showing big women because not everyone can look like a super model.

So, to all the BBW GGs (and BBW CDs): Keep that double chin, 'cause big fat mamas are back in style again!

*stands down from soap box*

Sarah Rabbit
03-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Heads Wins!!! Take a big girl for example. When she has a gorgeous face, I tend to forget the rest. My S.O. is a big girl but she is so beautiful,:D I just want to eat her all up. (No sexual pun intended)

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Teresa Amina
03-06-2006, 08:00 PM
i would have to say face. you could always work on the body
Chubby is often more attractive than skinny anyway!

Mandy Salamander
03-08-2006, 04:12 AM
prefer a pretty face over boddy,,, but would settle for a nose that passing aircraft don't increase altitude for...