PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy - What's Yours?

Krisi
09-29-2016, 10:24 AM
I may have posted this before but my fantasy (something that's impossible) is to swap bodies with my wife for a week or two. Some sort of device where we both get in, someone pulls a lever and we emerge in each other's bodies. Like a time machine but with different results.

This would allow me to have the experience of being a true female but in a safe way as I would have my husband (my wife in my body) around to experience being female with. No going to bars and picking up strange men, etc.

Of course, I might not want to switch back. Or she might not want to switch back.

Your fantasy? .................

susancheerleader
09-29-2016, 10:28 AM
When I was young I used to fantasize about a watch that kind of did the same. Push a button at anytime and then I'm a girl. Push it again and I'm a boy. Switch back and forth anytime as much as you want for how long you want.

AlyssaJ
09-29-2016, 10:28 AM
I have long wished I had the magical ability to shape-shift so I could move between a male and female body at will and try out different forms of each.

NancySue
09-29-2016, 10:45 AM
Same here. Saw a movie like Dr. Jekyll-Mr. Hyde, except he'd turn into a woman. What fun that would be to do and go everywhere a woman can. When I'm out, the feelings are stronger than usual. Alas, only in my dreams, literally. 👠👗💄👄👜

AlyssaJ
09-29-2016, 11:11 AM
I loved that movie if only for this scene alone:

Kate Simmons
09-29-2016, 11:46 AM
Well I was in Army Intel in real life as Rich. My Fantasy has always been to be an empowered female secret agent. Ever since as a kid I saw Honey West, The Avengers (Emma Peel) and the Girl from U.N.C.L.E. That has always been my fantasy. :)

Gwyneth
09-29-2016, 11:57 AM
If I ever got to change bodies with my wife, I'm sure she wouldn't want to change back. She would have the control she wants and I would have the looks I want. I would be happy with her body, she would no doubt hate her (his) endowment! Of course as I have found, it makes tucking easier!

But for fantasy: I'm at a clinic getting a vasectomy. When I wake (don't know if you out for something like that or not) I feel around and the manhood is gone. I can go 2 directions. Recreate the manparts. Leave things alone and live without. I decide to leave the front flat. At my age (except for the bathroom - but remember this is a fantasy) I don't need the boys anymore. But this also removes all testosterone production from my body. So facial hair goes away. Back hair is reduced. Breasts enlarge at least to an "A" cup. And gurl are they sensitive! Now I want to watch Bridget Jones Diary. I start my own diary. The first thing I do is change my name. But to what? And I find out just how many dirty old men are on my block!

Micki_Finn
09-29-2016, 12:07 PM
Heck, I'd settle for a magic device that just did all my shaving, hair, and make-up for me.

Christina Page
09-29-2016, 12:08 PM
I have long wished I had the magical ability to shape-shift so I could move between a male and female body at will and try out different forms of each.

I hear you. If I could be any super hero/villain, it would be Mystique :lovestruck: from the X-Men series.

In the real world, a fantasy of mine is to renew my weddings vows while dressed as a beautiful bride. It might happen one day :daydreaming:
Then there's all the x-rated fantasies that I can't go into here :naughty

Gwyneth
09-29-2016, 12:17 PM
Heck, I'd settle for a magic device that just did all my shaving, hair, and make-up for me.

I've heard it said if men did housework, we'd have a riding vacuum by now. I think we could invent a gurlizer.

Tracii G
09-29-2016, 12:31 PM
To be able to physically change from male to female and back again has been one fantasy I have had.

NicoleScott
09-29-2016, 12:33 PM
Stewie@FamilyGuy might be able to help. He has a time machine and he is clearly one of us.

Gwyneth
09-29-2016, 12:48 PM
Another would be turning into a cartoon character. And I would want to be Roger Rabbits girlfriend!

missymegg
09-29-2016, 01:09 PM
since we're talking "fantasy", i'd like a lifetime do over, as a GG.
get to experience growing up, all the girlhood rituals and rites of passage, hitting puberty and dating, wedding and marriage, etc. etc.
maybe if i'm a good enough girl in this life i'll build up the karma to get a shot at it in the next!

Gwyneth
09-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Missy I get some of what you are saying. But I wonder how I would have handled all that rejection (I got back then) with all that estrogen. I know girls have to handle some. Probably given up my virginity a lot earlier than 15! And the monthly bleeding. And I'm real sure I would have only wanted one child - and maybe that one adopted! Now I'm seeing menopause - not a pretty sight! So yes in my fantasy I want all the feel-good and none of this other stuff. Just want to feel pretty!!

missymegg
09-29-2016, 01:25 PM
totally aware of all that... it's a fantasy and it's to be enjoyed. i'm not saying i really crave the pain of childbirth.

Gwyneth
09-29-2016, 01:26 PM
As pretty as you are I'm sure fantasies can happen for you all the time!

AlyssaJ
09-29-2016, 01:34 PM

I've thought about this as well, however as I've discovered my gender fluidity, I realize I would have been just as conflicted, just as confused and just lost in the world as I am as a natal male. Perhaps it'd have been easier since society accepts "tom boys" a lot easier than effeminate males. But then again, all the inherent struggles of being a female (discrimination, sexism, etc.) very well would make up for it and then some. In the end I've decided this is my body, I'm good with it, but yeah I do still wonder what it'd have been like.

Lana Mae
09-29-2016, 01:43 PM
Krisi, memory is dim but machine like that on episode of Gilligan Island where everyone got switched around. I am not sure but i think was also on another show maybe Get Smart. My fantasy: baby smooth skin and permanently hairless, maybe some breasts in a B cup or C cup! Oh, to fantasize! Hugs Lana Mae

Gwyneth
09-29-2016, 02:28 PM
Oh if I could go back and be Maryanne!

susancheerleader
09-29-2016, 02:52 PM
@miissymegg

Actually that's my other fantasy. What type of GG would I be if I was born female. How would I have dressed? How would I have dressed and or been in high school? Would I have been a popular girl?
What would my life be like now today, if I was born and raised female.

I can't explain why. But in a nutshell I think I'd be happier.

Women have more freedom with expression of themselves to a huge variety of clothes.

It's the expression thing I feel is more important and relevant.

Lorileah
09-29-2016, 03:08 PM
Jack L Chalker did this in one of his books. Cerebus : Wolf in the fold, where on that certain planet all it took was mutual agreement and sleeping next to each other. Oh and fantasies don't have to be impossible, improbable maybe but not impossible. I have lived a few of mine (and FYI usually the fantasy is much better). Others, as noted will never happen

Tracy Irving
09-29-2016, 03:15 PM
I would like a closet as big as my house filled with ball gowns and wedding dresses. No big deal because that is what everyone wears for clothing.

Dana44
09-29-2016, 03:27 PM
I have a fantasy that I was born female, oh how I would have been and I would have found a fairly rich man.

Tina955
09-29-2016, 03:40 PM
@miissymegg

Actually that's my other fantasy. What type of GG would I be if I was born female. How would I have dressed? How would I have dressed and or been in high school? Would I have been a popular girl?
What would my life be like now today, if I was born and raised female.

I can't explain why. But in a nutshell I think I'd be happier.

Women have more freedom with expression of themselves to a huge variety of clothes.

It's the expression thing I feel is more important and relevant.

Susan, I am on the same page as you. As far as freedom of expression, men are living in a little masculine box, while woman basically have no restrictions.
Another fantasy would be to wake up as a GG, and still have memories that I was born male. And to find all of my wardrobe is women's, and everyone I new as a male, only has memories of me being female.

Tina

Alice_2014_B
09-29-2016, 03:41 PM
Mine would be to shape-shift into nice looking woman, proportioned boobs and all, and shift back at will. Hair grows out instantly too.
:)

Marcelo
09-29-2016, 04:29 PM
I think my avatar should be a dead giveaway to the kinds of the things I would love to do. I've always wanted to be a dancer on a TV show and twirl my skirt up for all the folks in TV Land with nothing but a panty underneath. Of course, nowadays, what starts in TV Land ends up on YouTube which takes it a step further.

I remember the first time I saw Rock and Roll Is King by ELO (https://youtu.be/21VeAmPOBzI) on a music show on TV. I was thinking to myself that there might be a possibility that one of these ladies might twirl for the camera and be wearing nothing but a panty underneath. Then, about a minute into the video, it happened. Then it happened again and again and I was shocked. I couldn't believe that anyone would twirl her skirt for the camera with nothing but a string bikini panty underneath. Nor could I believe that they would put it in the video. But they did and that lady has been my hero ever since and who knows how many millions of people have seen it.

I've even thought of how it would be to be myself dressed as a woman doing a demonstration dance on stage at some kind of festival and twirling up my skirt/dress for the crowd with nothing but a panty underneath and having a high quality video of it posted on YouTube. It would be so titillating to watch myself and see what kind of comments people would post - even if they noted that I was really a man!

I could post a lot more but I need to finish working on my new gaff...

Marcelo

Real TV shots I have fantasized about or pretended to do myself.
Hot Cheerleaders Prank (at 1:15 minute mark) (https://youtu.be/Qna4RVAvnNI)
Kinney Shoe ad (at 1:49 minute mark) (https://youtu.be/R6MzipL1jv0)
Primary Colors trailer (at 26 second mark) (https://youtu.be/llEsfNtE4iQ)
Semi-Tough trailer (at 4 second mark) (https://youtu.be/7vN_9AbkW_U)

Amy Lynn3
09-29-2016, 05:30 PM
I would love to look like Wonder Woman and have her figure. Not sure I would want to stay that way, but I can dream about it.

franlee
09-29-2016, 05:51 PM
Krisi, your fantasy mirrors my own. To get to feel the things she does and via-versa would raise the quality of our or anyone other couples relationship. I would want to be swapped longer though so as to realize the full experience of the emotional and physical needs and pains she goes through and to get over the initial high from the change making it a reality experience. Besides she has a couple of closets full of her professional clothes that are just going to waste that I would wear everyday, after all what difference would it make if they get messed up when they are retired and never seeing the light of day again anyway. You can bet the 1st few weeks would be a blast then maybe the reality would carry me to where she is now.

CynthiaD
09-29-2016, 07:55 PM
I'd like to win the Nobel prize, and receive it wearing a stunning gown. Or if not that, I'd like to be the first person to crossdress on the Moon.

Ceera
09-29-2016, 11:23 PM
My ultimate fantsy would definitely be that I would become a true shape shifter, with the ability to become any apparent age or gender, at will. I'd primarily use it to shift to my mental image of my fem self, age 27, 5' 7" tall, 110 pounds, curvy but not overly top-heavy (a nice C to D cup), and attractive. Essentially I would try to become the woman I could have been in my prime, if my chromosomes agreed with the fem side of my mind. When I became female, everything would 'work', including the capability of becoming pregnant. if I happened to shift back to male while preggers, the pregnancy would somehow 'be on hold' until I resumed female form, and then would continue as before. That would allow me to start a new life as my female side, while maintaining the remaining responsibilities of my male side. Even if the younger appearance didn't actually extend my lifespan, I would be quite content with that. And existing as my guy side wouldn't get much time, I'm fairly certain.

docrobbysherry
09-29-2016, 11:45 PM
I don't seem to have many anymore. Maybe living them is ruining my imagination?:devil:
But remember, I'm getting old and running out of time.:sad:

Lorileah
09-29-2016, 11:57 PM
Sherry, love the pink porpoises

ReineD
09-30-2016, 12:30 AM
I may have posted this before but my fantasy (something that's impossible) is to swap bodies with my wife for a week or two.

Is it just the body you want, or would you like to experience what it's truly like being a woman. Because in order to do this, you'd also need to have some sort of Dr. Spock mind-meld, where you would at the same time absorb your wife's brain and her lifetime of full female socialization, including how her fluctuating hormones have shaped her libido and her thinking and emotional patterns to make her the woman she is.

But, if you did this, then you wouldn't be appreciating the experience as Krisi the CDer. You might not even get a kick out of being your wife, because once in her body/mind/collective-experience, you'd think it no big deal to be a woman ... just like the rest of us. :D

sometimes_miss
09-30-2016, 03:17 AM
^this is a pretty common daydream; seeing a girl or woman and for an extended period of time, thinking about what it would be like to be her as she goes about her day. I've probably wasted about a decade (or more) of my awake time thinking about this.

ellbee
09-30-2016, 03:37 AM
I had a few when I was younger / growing up...

- For some reason as a boy I'd attend an all-girls school (only had to wear a uniform on certain days). Of course, the only caveat is that I'd "have" to become one of them, all day & every day, as that's the only way they'd let me be there. Though everyone there would also treat me as a regular GG. Forced feminization, school-girl style?

- I'd get an awesome & really cushy job where I'd be the only guy working at the headquarters in some sort of female-oriented industry, like women's fashion or something. Of course, I'd have to follow the unwritten dress code, LOL. So that would entail getting dolled-up from head to toe, 5 days a week, and heading into the office. Again, everyone treating me as a regular GG. Forced feminization, corporate style?

- The country was losing the war, and my geographic area was occupied by the invading army. I was the only guy left, as they had either tortured/imprisoned or killed off the rest. My only way to survive was to live as a convincing female, 24/7. Luckily, I got to share a house with a few GG's who helped me to accomplish that. Forced feminization, war-zone style?

And in all the above scenarios, I'd imagine all these different kinds of situations that would play out in each.

Yes, I suppose I had a weird imagination. :o

immike
09-30-2016, 05:40 AM
I would love to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,to see how it feels

Jillian Faith
09-30-2016, 05:51 AM
To be able to physically change from male to female and back again has been one fantasy I have had.

I'm with Traci the ability to change back and forth from male to female at will has always been my fantasy.

Krisi
09-30-2016, 06:35 AM
Is it just the body you want, or would you like to experience what it's truly like being a woman..........

Somewhere in between. I would want the body of course and I would want the experience of being a woman but not her brain or history. Just the "being a woman" for whatever time the switch lasts. I want to keep my own brain so I could enjoy the experience and understand how it is for her.

CarlaWestin
09-30-2016, 07:06 AM
What's your fantasy? Like there's just one. So far, I want all of the above. With real ample breasts! Of course.
But, imagine how empowering a simple device that only you possess that fits in the palm of your hand and rewinds time as long as you squeeze it would be.

Mayo
09-30-2016, 07:23 AM
Is it just the body you want, or would you like to experience what it's truly like being a woman. Yes, this is my fantasy. To have a magic wand (no, not that kind! well, I'd probably want that too ;) ) that would allow me to change to female form as well as having all the knowledge about how to be a woman. Whether I'd change back is another question...

lynnstar
09-30-2016, 09:39 AM
In my fantasy, i am Captain Lynn Star of a federation starship. To boldly go where no woman has gone before. The uniform for women would be a long or short sleeve T-shirt type blouse, slightly low cut, with either. A just above the knee skirt (with a small slit up the sides) or pants and boots.

Lea
09-30-2016, 09:50 AM
I have to say my fantasy is similar to Krisi. I would love to swap with my wife. To be able to spend an extended time as a women. To experience the feelings, social expectations and experience the way society treats women.T

The only difference is my wife wears jeans and a tee shirt to work. I wouldn't mind a business attire job.

ClosetED
09-30-2016, 10:03 AM
There are several stories on Fictionmania.tv that fit my fantasy - Heels by Deane Christopher. Magical stilettos that turn the wearer into good looking woman, and wearer can mentally choose any age of menstruating woman-say 11 to 50, but has to be good looking. Or Dennis' Addiction, where wife turns husband into woman to teach him better lovemaking and then back to husband and later into teen to go to prom. So, to be turned fully female (with all needed knowledge and habits) and be able to return when desired. Or Trust by Amy Matthews where GF helps encourage exploring CDing, which is more realistic.
Hugs, Ellen

Katie789
09-30-2016, 10:08 AM
For years I fantasised about having my own place and female clothes so I could dress whenever I liked.....I'm sitting here now in a tight white mini and red 4" heels in MY house with complete freedom

michellesmith
09-30-2016, 11:19 AM
I've always wished I could be a woman spending time with the other women in he family. I've tried on my mother's, aunts', and several cousins' clothing and I wish I could just be one of them. I imagine going through life as another female member of my family.

brenda girl
09-30-2016, 11:55 AM
I wish I could go out in one of my dresses and be accepted the girl I am

Alice Torn
09-30-2016, 11:57 AM
A fantasy of mine could be reality, if i had the kahonies to try. I fantasize about going to a dance as Alice, and dancing the night away! But, i do not like bars or clubs, as the music is deafeningly loud, and i like older music from previous generations. I am a fairly good dancer as a man, would have to learn the reverse, except for separate dancing, or solo. i may try it yet, but likely a gay place would have a bit less stress as a straight one. Most straight guys do not want to dance with guy in womens outfits.

colleen_cd
09-30-2016, 12:34 PM
Fun thread! :) I've always had the fantasy of being able to transform/shapeshift at will into a woman - younger (of course) - at will. Or even just the idea of choosing your gender for the day as you wake up. What a crazy world that wold be if everyone had that ability.

docrobbysherry
09-30-2016, 12:54 PM
Sherry, love the pink porpoises
You'll see them again. Did a new mermaid shoot last weekend. Pics coming soon! Thanks for the encouragement, Lorileah!:battingeyelashes:

I would love to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform, to see how it feels
I've done it for u, Mike. In fact, I liked the way I looked in it so much I wore it to several events this year!:daydreaming:

Vikky
09-30-2016, 01:56 PM
It would be great to swap gender for a few weeks every so often and live my normal life as a GG, but one fantasy I do have is to attend a ‘black tie’ function en femme, all dolled up wearing a long lacy dress, long wig and low heels. I often have this fantasy, and, sadly, fantasy it is likely to remain.

DIANEF
09-30-2016, 02:13 PM
There was a creepy old British 'horror' film, Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde. I'd really love to have that potion that turned Jekyll into a beautiful woman (without the side effects of course!)

PattiL
09-30-2016, 04:16 PM
Krisi,
Mine is very similar to yours but I think I'd like two-three months to give me plenty of time to do what I'd want to without being rushed.

sara66
09-30-2016, 05:22 PM
I would love to work for a clothing store. Fully dress of course.
Sara 👸🏼

Confucius
09-30-2016, 06:27 PM
In my favorite fantasy I relive "missed opportunities" in my life. For instance, when I graduated from college my first job was in a small office where I was the only man. Even the boss was a woman. Anyway there was a nice girl my age who always wore pants and an older woman there was trying to get her to wear a dress to look more professional in the office. Out of fustration the girl responded with, "I'll wear a dress to work when Confucius does." This brought laughter and we talked about how that might work in the office. I said something like "Mrs Boss would fire me if I did that." Well the boss was outside the doorway listening to our conversation and said,"I wouldn't fire you, I think that's a good idea. It would liven up the office." Well in spite of the office talk and some encouragement, I never did wear a dress to work (the girl who was challenged eventually did). I lived to regret that I didn't take up the challenge.

In my fantasy I am more willing to take up the challenge and some of the women in the office offer to help me. The women decide to go all out in dressing me. The result is that I look amazing, and everyone has a good time at my expense.

Amelie
09-30-2016, 07:42 PM
I would like that thing they have on Sci-Fi shows where the guy talks to the computer for food and a door slides open and his meal appears fully cooked. I hate walking so far for my groceries. I also fantasize being rich.

ReineD
09-30-2016, 09:24 PM
I want to keep my own brain so I could enjoy the experience and understand how it is for her.

Krisi, that's what I mean. I don't think you can understand how it is for her with just a body swap. You'd need to also absorb a lifetime of female socialization and resulting experiences, plus having had a lifetime of her same hormones (that affect libido & emotions differently than yours), all of which contribute to the full experience of being a woman in contemporary society.

And Mayo (#41), in order to have the knowledge of being a woman, you'd need everything I mention above. It's a lot more than how to apply makeup, how to walk in heels, how to do hair, how to color-coordinate outfits, etc (if this is what you mean). It's all about having become who we are based on how the world has treated us all our lives and our reactions to this based on the level of hormones that have coursed through our bodies & brains all our lives. We truly all are the sum total of all our experiences and our body chemistry.

Shely
09-30-2016, 10:39 PM
I would love to spend the night locked in the Von Maur store so i could try on everything under the sun in the women's department including all the underwear, hose, bras, dresses etc, don't forget the high heels. I could have a time indeed.

Scarlett398
09-30-2016, 11:58 PM
Me too Brenda! I've only done it once when my wife was out of town. I went to a regular movie theatre at nine o'clock at night and nobody had a clue I was a guy. It was very exciting and exhilarating. I wish I could do it a couple of times a week!

- - - Updated - - -

That would be wonderful to be able to dress up whenever we got the urge. Which would probably be every night if it was up to me!

- - - Updated - - -

You look super, Carla. I, like you, look just like a tastefully dressed girl instead of a guy in drag. When I dress up, there's no way someone would mistake me for a guy unless I started talking to them...

redtea
10-01-2016, 12:49 AM
Fantasy? hmm oh i know *please dont remove my post ms. admin lady person*

Getting caught by A SO digging through her panties and being forced to wear them and playing along like im some manly guy who doesn't want it. Then she pushes me on the bed and pulls my pants off and finds out that i was already wearing a pair of hers. She then gets mad that im stretching them out and to make a long story short dresses me up. Then it leads to me getting tied down and her inviting her friend over to shave my face and do my makeup and give me a wig, All of which are out of my boundaries currently.

The end result is me feeling extreme amounts of blushing as they just laugh at me and degrade me which would give me the biggest high of my life. Maybe the outfit is some maid outfit and they just watch TV for a couple hours and use me like a foot stool giggling every now and then as they whisper things they could do to me later.

I could keep going but i think the rules are "nothing sexual".

Another fantasy would be to do the most humiliating thing I can think of...

Im not sure, But i think fully dressing up like a girl in a cheerleader outfit and shopping in the mall would be as bad as it gets, especially if i was forced to do a cheer every 5 minutes (I HATE DANCING)
Oh and shopping in the Pink store in my get up and asking the SA if i would look cute in these would be nuts. I don't think I would be the same man if I did this.

mikeb75
10-01-2016, 02:25 AM
I have a three one is being able to tell someone, two is to go to a transformation service, three maybe get to meet people near me who like to dress

ellbee
10-01-2016, 02:44 AM
I would love to spend the night locked in the Von Maur store so i could try on everything under the sun in the women's department including all the underwear, hose, bras, dresses etc, don't forget the high heels. I could have a time indeed.

That reminded me of another one of mine I used to have! :thumbsup:

Only instead of just one store, I'd be locked inside the entire mall with *all* the stores! :devil:

(Some GG assistance & accompaniment would be nice, too.)

And of course I'm going to need way more than just one night. :o

Jillian Faith
10-01-2016, 07:03 AM

Shely I had this fantasy when I was a young boy

Krisi
10-01-2016, 08:10 AM
Krisi, that's what I mean. I don't think you can understand how it is for her with just a body swap. You'd need to also absorb a lifetime of female socialization and resulting experiences, plus having had a lifetime of her same hormones (that affect libido & emotions differently than yours), all of which contribute to the full experience of being a woman in contemporary society.

That is true and I understand your point but it's not my fantasy. If I also swapped brains with her, I would be her and when we swapped back, I would not remember or have learned anything.

The fantasy is more like my crossdressing except that I have an actual woman's body and I have a safe companion to do it with (my husband who is really my wife but in my body). Obviously, she would have the same lack of history of growing up male but we're doing this together and outsiders won't know.

Lily Catherine
10-01-2016, 11:33 AM
I'd like to relive my life as a GG, all mental factors being relatively constant, identical academic results, and two years of conscription skipped (direct to college after high school). This said, this fantasy would rely on a few erroneous assumptions: that I don't have any crossdressing urges, that my schooling would be the same (I attended a boys' school). It also ignores that my conscription carried significant weight in my coming of age.

On that tangent, crossdressing on campus. There are more than enough issues with that, and this really isn't the thread to bring them up in excess detail.

I would consider the 'body swap' thing with another consenting individual as well. That is, someone in the gender-flipped circumstance I'm facing.

When I was 18 (barely a while ago, hehehe) there was an attention-seeking part of me that wanted to visit a nightclub overseas, crossdressed in a strapless flared minidress, dressy pumps and shoulder-length wig. I reckon I can still pull off that look now. My nightclub days are now over for the most part though; considering how rowdy these places are they aren't devoid of concern.

I actually had fantasies of being a race queen when I was still a teenager. It seemed like the ultimate in wish fulfillment at the time: being (or at least looking like) an attractive woman, and being in close proximity to the cars of my dreams. I now wonder what the hell I was thinking, as under almost all circumstances I'd rather be driving. Even if I were an attractive woman. (Incidentally, I hate "female driven" stickers.)

docrobbysherry
10-01-2016, 01:11 PM

And Mayo (#41), in order to have the knowledge of being a woman, you'd need everything I mention above. It's a lot more than how to apply makeup, how to walk in heels, how to do hair, how to color-coordinate outfits, etc (if this is what you mean). It's all about having become who we are based on how the world has treated us all our lives and our reactions to this based on the level of hormones that have coursed through our bodies & brains all our lives. We truly all are the sum total of all our experiences and our body chemistry.
Reine, this is why I wonder what T's really think when they say,"--- I feel like a woman"? Never having been one, I have no idea what that feels like. Unless they've always felt like one, how could they?

Do they mean, "I feel like what I imagine being a woman feels like"?
Or, "It makes me feel more feminine than I've felt before"?
I wonder if some r simply living a fantasy like Krisi's?

Robyn2006
10-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Funny, reading the posts it seems my mind went somewhere else entirely with this question, going to real possibilities: the dream of having a full makeover, removing every hair from my body and adornment from head to toe, with a makeup artist transforming me completely into a glamour goddess, with red lips to match manicured red nails. Next would be the perfect wardrobe, finest lingerie and hosiery, and perfect breast forms tailored to match a certain *Playboy centerfold. The dress would have to be short, black, and very tight. Then with dangling pearl earrings and a whiff of both my perfume and past self being left finally behind, I'd be off on a date set-up by a close friend who tell's me he's everything I ever imagined.

But if we're talking magic, I'd blink into *Donna Edmondson's 1986 body in a heartbeat!!!

Mayo
10-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Yes, that's exactly what I mean, Reine. One of the reasons I'd never go through the transition process (aside from not being a) sufficiently dysphoric, and b) sure that it's what I want anyway) is because it would be so much work, over so many years, to be able to even scratch the surface of living as a woman, much less to truly feel like one (now, if I had a massive level of dysphoria I'd have transition anyway to survive, but that's another issue). The way I usually express my feelings about my gender is that, given the choice, I would rather have been born female (not that I am female, as is the case for TS). That's what I'd want that magical experience to be like.

ReineD
10-01-2016, 06:39 PM
Reine, this is why I wonder what T's really think when they say,"--- I feel like a woman"? Never having been one, I have no idea what that feels like. Unless they've always felt like one, how could they?

Do they mean, "I feel like what I imagine being a woman feels like"?
Or, "It makes me feel more feminine than I've felt before"?
I wonder if some r simply living a fantasy like Krisi's?

I do think there's a difference between being transsexual and not being a transsexual. Gender Dysphoria is real - by this I mean the sense of one's internal gender. Two year old MtFs feel it when they tell their mothers, "I'm not a boy". But, I don't think this is what crossdressers who have fantasies feel. And if they really want to feel what it's like being a woman, they'd need more than just her body. Or, they could swap places with a gender dysphoric MtF TS and see what that's like, which is nothing like being a non-TS (no matter which of the 50 non-TS labels you want to use).

EDIT - You were meaning TSs in your post, who feel they are women? Or did I misunderstand.

NewBrendaLee
10-01-2016, 07:32 PM
One fantasy that I have is to be a bride walking down the aisle in a beautiful wedding dress.dress. I also have a fantasy of being born a real female.

ReineD
10-01-2016, 07:53 PM
... That's what I'd want that magical experience to be like.

Believe me Mayo, GGs do not feel that having been born with a female body is magical. lol. The prospect is only magical for MtFs who fantacize about having female bodies. :)

Don't get me wrong ... I'm happy I'm a woman, I wouldn't want to be otherwise, just like men who don't crossdress are happy to be men and they don't want anything different. But magical? Nope.

Jeanettew
10-02-2016, 01:13 AM
How about working in a dry cleaner or a thrift shop so that when the doors are closed for the day you could try on some dresses

Ashley13
10-02-2016, 08:15 AM
My fantasy is similar to Colleen_Cd about having the ability to 'shape shift' and choose the gender I'd like to be for any given day. But oddly if I were indeed a female, instead of putting on pretty clothes, I would want to be a Stripper on stage, taking off the pretty clothes and showing all of my female assets to an audience of men who would only be able to lustfully look at me, but not touch. I think that the ability to tease men would be a great turn on to me.

wendy
10-02-2016, 08:51 AM
One of my fantasy is being locked in a high end women's clothing store and trying on all the clothes in the store.

Lily Catherine
10-02-2016, 11:22 AM
But oddly if I were indeed a female, instead of putting on pretty clothes, I would want to be a Stripper on stage, taking off the pretty clothes

I'll admit to this fantasy to a lesser extent. It's quite hard for me to say where on earth it came from, given how my mind messes with stereotypical fantasy tropes. Perhaps it's that the clothes don't matter that much? Or maybe that I'd like to look or be 100% female without the clothes? Or perhaps it was just me turning myself on with a motive and motif of possessing a female body on visible (if much less than tasteful) display.

This said, performing a striptease while crossdressed (at this point at least) would quite clearly lead to a colossal puff of disappointment if I stripped past my bra and panties.

Amelie
10-02-2016, 12:00 PM
My fantasy is similar to Colleen_Cd about having the ability to 'shape shift' and choose the gender I'd like to be for any given day. But oddly if I were indeed a female, instead of putting on pretty clothes, I would want to be a Stripper on stage, taking off the pretty clothes and showing all of my female assets to an audience of men who would only be able to lustfully look at me, but not touch. I think that the ability to tease men would be a great turn on to me.

I had a similar desire to what you said. I always wanted to be that person who runs away with the circus. I wanted to be the girl that the guy throws knives at. And living with the characters of a circus might be a bizarre lifestyle,,, maybe?

ShelbyDawn
10-02-2016, 11:45 PM
I used to fantasize about being able to switch back and forth at will. Now, I'd really like to just start over as a teen age girl and give life another shot.

rockerreds
10-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Funny, reading the posts it seems my mind went somewhere else entirely with this question, going to real possibilities: the dream of having a full makeover, removing every hair from my body and adornment from head to toe, with a makeup artist transforming me completely into a glamour goddess, with red lips to match manicured red nails. Next would be the perfect wardrobe, finest lingerie and hosiery, and perfect breast forms tailored to match a certain *Playboy centerfold. The dress would have to be short, black, and very tight. Then with dangling pearl earrings and a whiff of both my perfume and past self being left finally behind, I'd be off on a date set-up by a close friend who tell's me he's everything I ever imagined.

But if we're talking magic, I'd blink into *Donna Edmondson's 1986 body in a heartbeat!!!

Donna's body would be ideal- I fantasize walking in downtown Philly with her body.

brenda girl
10-03-2016, 09:11 AM
I always wanted to be a cheerleader in high school and college, it would make me feel like I was one of the girls

tall sam
10-03-2016, 10:01 AM
My fantasy is quite simple - to be slightly shorter and passable. I think I dress quite well and can get the shape right with forms and pads, but being 6'6 and fairly well built I am just to obviously male, even when looking like a lady. So to those out there in the <6 ft and slim built, get yourselves sorted and properly dressed up and get out there and enjoy your gifts!!

Mayo
10-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Believe me Mayo, GGs do not feel that having been born with a female body is magical. lol. The prospect is only magical for MtFs who fantacize about having female bodies. :)
I meant the ability to magically change into a woman. :) I'm well aware that being female has a lot of down sides in our society, so I don't romanticize it (well, maybe a little bit...).

I used to fantasize about being able to switch back and forth at will. Now, I'd really like to just start over as a teen age girl and give life another shot.
I could go for that too.

This said, performing a striptease while crossdressed (at this point at least) would quite clearly lead to a colossal puff of disappointment if I stripped past my bra and panties.
I suppose it all depends on who's watching.

Gwyneth
10-03-2016, 11:02 AM
I'm sure right now if I could switch over to a girl, I would stay that way. I know I'm tired of the manstuff. Of course I would rather get the Marilyn Monroe look in the switch. Not the "ME" version of a woman! Still not sure my looks would get me very far.

immike
10-03-2016, 03:09 PM
My ultimate fantasy would be to try on a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,just to see how it feels? I enjoy the feel of silky pantyhose on my legs&I'd like to feel
the silky blouse&shorts,as well

Majella St Gerard
10-04-2016, 01:03 AM
I would love to wear my French maid uniform and attend to everyone's needs at a cocktail party, serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres, etc.

April Showers
10-04-2016, 08:49 AM
My fantasy would be to have real breasts instead of taping for cleavage even if only for a weekend of dressing. The scary thing is that it can be done through saline infusion and lasts a day or two until the body absorbs the saline. I have seen pictures of CD's who have had it done and they look fantastic but I would be too scared to try it. I have also read about a cross dressing nightclub in Tokyo where the girls do this with some type of gas as it takes a lot less time than saline drip does. If I could get it done by professionals in a safe clean environment I would probably try it. Anyone ever read up on anything like that ?

Stephanie47
10-04-2016, 11:04 AM
I would love to wear my French maid uniform and attend to everyone's needs at a cocktail party, serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres, etc.

OK. I'm in same boat as Majella. I would love to be passable enough to be a hostess at a restaurant seating diners. In my fantasy I'm always dressed in a sheer white blouse that reveals I am wearing a lacy white bra and lacy white slip underneath, and, a black above the knee skirt, black hosiery and black heels. Makeup is impeccable. And, I am not opposed to some nice pats on the butt from approving women who realize I am a man.

JaytoJillian
10-04-2016, 07:06 PM
Nothing elaborate--just to be free to me without having to be on guard against insult and assault

Costume
10-07-2016, 01:09 PM
I don't seem to have many anymore. Maybe living them is ruining my imagination?:devil:

Wow, that looks amazing! I've always had a thing for mermaids. I suppose if I had a fantasy, I would love to be force feminized at Weeki Wachee Springs! :)

Georgette_USA
10-07-2016, 03:44 PM
Always love these Fantasy threads. Had many of those when a teen and couldn't figure what was wrong with me.

Sure would have been nice to be born female, and to turn out gorgeous. But than I wouldn't have all the knowledge and experiences I have now.

BUT
I would just love to have my body and hair at age 30 again, with my knowledge I have learned since. A lot of changes to be made, but WE DO NOT GET do-overs of life. I have decided to just change my future life, hopefully for the better.

I would urge all to change their future lives, and just enjoy what you can.

Gwyneth
10-07-2016, 03:45 PM
How many times have I heard that youth is wasted on the young.

AllieBellema
10-07-2016, 04:35 PM
My fantasy would be a smaller person and to be able to spend a week living the life of a Southern Belle. Being able to dress in those pretty dresses every day and live the simple life! Spending time at the plantation, going for a stroll through a flower garden, going shopping for a day. Would be wonderful to experience!

Love the mermaid outfit, BTW! I do enjoy dressing up as one every now and then. No good pics exist of it though since it's hard for me to selfie with a mirror with this look!

Brandy Mathews
10-08-2016, 07:28 AM
About the same, love to be a beautiful female. I think that then.....my inner woman would be happy.
Hugs,
Bree :)

Laurana
10-08-2016, 07:38 AM
My fantasy?

Rescuing Princess/General Leia from the Empire/First Order.

Karine
10-08-2016, 09:26 AM
My fantasy ?
1/ Having a just shorter shoe size. Having a 9.5 instead of a 10.5 (US women) in order to be able to have more choices.
(10.5 shoe size for women are rare in Europe).
2/ Have a girl night out with my girlfriend and other female friends. Feeling comfortable and enjoying the night: take a drink, go to club and enjoy good music.

ReineD
10-08-2016, 03:58 PM
Hi Karine, I hear you. I'm a GG with a foot size 11 and it's impossible to have my choice of shoes. This used to bother me when I was younger, but over time I learned to not prioritize shoes. I deal with this by choosing plain styles that go with everything: plain black pumps, simple brown or black sandals, flip flops for casual summer days, simple leather black (or brown) ankle booties for fall and winter. These styles are easy to find and they take care of most wardrobe needs.

kimberly c
10-08-2016, 04:20 PM
I would love to be a bride with a beautiful dress and all that white lingerie, bra, panties and garter belt. Would love to be on Say yes to the Dress,

valerie anne
10-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Heavy boobs which need relief.

Scarlett398
10-09-2016, 02:23 AM
My fantasy is to be fully dressed in femme and be able to make love to my wife while fully cross dressed with tasteful makeup (not over done), red lipstick, red finger nail polish, a short black skater skirt, long sleeved ribbed scoop necked top, wide elastic belt with the large buckle, black opaque tights, black lace panties, black strapless bra, black riding boots. It won't ever happen because she not into cross dressing, but I will always have the fantasy of making love to her in all my various outfits similar to the one described above.....Scarlett

kathy chelan
10-09-2016, 03:35 AM
in 8th grade at my junior high school library, I discovered READING. there was this section for young teenaged boys---first I found stories about guys playing sports---so then I started to write one of my own: "Jeff's Troubles" would be about this quarterback very popular with the school and the student body and everyone EXCEPT for the girl he wanted to go steady with--the head cheerleader--I only finished Chapter one where he throws an interception on the next to the last play of the game, whereby the other team is enabled to win the game by 4 points.
Next I discovered science fiction, with writers such as Asimov, Clark, and especially Robert A. Heinlein. I knew I could not write that kind of stuff but I did read quite a lot of it. And then there were some detective and mystery stories, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, and some others. But no, there were not to be had any book, novels, magazines, or anything else about boys who like to "dress up like a girl" That's all I knew to call it way back then. So my ultimate fantasy at the time became this character who was a man well-known as a famous detective and problem-solver but that alsomost of the time dressed in female clothes and persona. This was the opposite of the real me because NO-ONE at all knew of my secret "femme' desires. After about the 3rd time I went trick-or-treating as a girl, I think my mother had an inkling of an idea I liked to do it at least a bit at Halloween but I don't think she knew how overwhelming and constant the urges were with me or that whenever no-one else was at home I would steal into my sister's closet and try on her shoes and dresses. My mom's things were way too small for me I had found out fairly early in junior high age. She was a very small woman at 4'10" while our dad was 6 feet or maybe even 6'1'." They made quite a pair. But my fantasy was to be a man who wore woman's clothes and was very well-known in the world for his work. and be accepted for that because of just being a good person and very good at his work and chosen profession. So I started to write fiction about that, about him, again, not getting very far with it, finding out then for sure that I do not have the imagination, the perseverance or the heart to be a writer, even though I made good grades with writing assignments in school such as with term themes and book reports and so forth.

rockerreds
10-09-2016, 12:23 PM
I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid.