PDA

View Full Version : Do you dream about Crossdressing

Rhandi Spencer
09-30-2016, 08:27 AM
Do any of you girls have dreams while sleeping about crossdressing?
I rarely remember my dreams at night, however I vividly remember my dream of getting dressed, doing make-up and false eyelashes.

I have day dreamed of dressing a lot, but don't remember anytime I have dreamed at night about dressing.

Randi

missymegg
09-30-2016, 08:54 AM
i do all the time - sometimes they are happy dreams where i'm putting on my makeup and dressing and going out.
but sometimes they are scary dreams where i am in a place and i'm only half dressed - missing my wig or some such thing that would expose me - and i have to find my way home. disapproving family members are usually involved...

Lori Kurtz
09-30-2016, 08:57 AM
I've had a few erotic dreams about being in a female identity, or at least dressed very credibly as hot-looking female. And oh, those are wonderful dreams. But more often, I've had dreams in which I'm out somewhere in public or at my workplace, where I think I am in my male identity. And I look down and notice that I have forgotten to take my boobs off, or I'm wearing a skirt. No one has noticed this yet, but I have a surge of fear that there is no way to escape the situation without people noticing my gender mismatch, which would be horribly embarrassing.

AnnieMac
09-30-2016, 09:09 AM
I don't really dream specifically about crossdressing, but there are many dreams that I have had with
Other events or stories happening where I happen to be aware I am dressed female, like its a natural thing.

aprilgirl
09-30-2016, 09:10 AM
I do from time to time, and they evolve around being en femme, without anybody noticing or caring. The type of dream that I'm glad I remembered, but lament that I woke up when I did.

Alice Torn
09-30-2016, 09:13 AM
I have had a few once in a while, usually dressed up in a public place, and a little embarrassing situation. More often , since off a med i was on 26 yrs, that was hurting my kidneys.

NancySue
09-30-2016, 09:18 AM
Absolutely 😊! Yes. I read somewhere that dreams reflect wishes and fears. I have both and have since my first pair of hose. Two other interesting things: do you remember your dreams...good or bad and were your dreams in color. I have all...fears, wishes, remember (some) and color..sometimes. I love the "good", color dreams. I usually wear gowns, sometimes more to bed. And, I too have daydreams, especially when I'm dressed both underneath or not. I believe we all have experienced this.

Krisi
09-30-2016, 09:25 AM
Very seldom and for short durations. Usually, in my dreams I am trying to hide my breast forms because I'm somewhere or with people where I shouldn't be crossdressing. Sad but true.

wanda66
09-30-2016, 09:27 AM
I do at least once a week . I find myself out and about among people i dont know and realise I am dress but no one notices. Such a great feeling . Then someone I Know comes along and I try to cover up, because the way dreams go ,I am now standing there in my bra and panties .they pay no attention but I am trying my best to cover.....I guess i am telling myself that it is ok

Taylor186
09-30-2016, 09:33 AM
I dream every night but those that involve crossdressing are only once every week or two. Generally I'm in a public setting and I'm wearing heels (boots), hosiery and ? (I cannot actually see the clothing except for maybe the hem). Less frequently I'm wearing a wig and makeup. People are all around and I fear their reactions or being identified but no one seems to notice or care.

Dana44
09-30-2016, 09:38 AM
Yes I have dream a lot but t seems that when I am female it not about crossdressing, but that I am female in the dream and interacting with people and they accept me. strange...

Josie
09-30-2016, 10:13 AM
I dream about it quite often, usually I find myself in a compromising situation but occasionally my dreams are pleasant and borderline erotic.

AlyssaJ
09-30-2016, 10:15 AM
Sometimes I do dream about crossdressing yes, but more often it's a dream where I am or turn into a woman. I've had dreams where I even switched back and forth between male and female.

Tracii G
09-30-2016, 11:10 AM
I CD everyday so its normal for me so do I ever dream about it?
No very rarely maybe once a year I will have a CD related dream.
The more common dream I have is where I have a female body.

Kate Simmons
09-30-2016, 11:19 AM
All the time Randi. :battingeyelashes::)

Alice_2014_B
09-30-2016, 12:19 PM
I day-dream about it all the time.
I've had real dreams where I'm wearing very noticeable six inch heels in a crowded public place in male attire.
The whole time I'm embarrassed.
:)

Elizabeth G
09-30-2016, 12:38 PM
Crossdressing has definitely started to show up in my dreams. I usually don't remember specifics but when I first wake up I remember that I was dressed. It's kind of a nice way to start the day.

colleen_cd
09-30-2016, 12:50 PM
I just had one very recently. I was in a strange city - no idea why I was there - but I was completely en femme and very excited as it my first foray in public while dressed up. I specifically remember riding public transportation in the dream, and being a little self-conscious but excited byt the thrill of it.

misschris
09-30-2016, 12:59 PM
I had an awesome dream last night. I was in New Orleans, dressed getting a late night meal, sitting at the bar eating and dude walks in and sits next to me, we talk and he invites me back to his house. Says he has some girls coming over. They were Puerto Rican and brought a case a wine. We had a good time.

We were just about to go to a Stones concert and I realized I was dressed and people may notice me...and woke up.

DIANEF
09-30-2016, 02:04 PM
I daydream about it all the time, but rarely at night, which I find rather sad really.

ellbee
09-30-2016, 02:06 PM
When I go for long stretches of time without dressing (months or even years), some dreams will pop up from time to time.

Typically what others describe -- being around family, friends, co-workers, strangers who are now my acquaintances, etc., and nobody really caring that I'm all dolled up! Yet I still feel a bit self-conscious & embarrassed. It's like, "Um, don't the rest of you see this??" They may or may not say something, but it's never anything negative, and sometimes even very supportive & encouraging.

For some reason I can only see part of my outfit, yet desperately wanting to see it all. But of course there's never a mirror around!

Oftentimes it will involve clothes-shopping. And other times I'll be trying to hook up with someone -- a GG or a guy. :o

The dreams never seem to go on as long as I want them to. :thumbsdn:

AnnabelleBethanie
09-30-2016, 02:23 PM
I do from time to time... Usually the same or very similar every time!

Pretty much always telling my mother and her being supportive and then us ending up shopping together. Not sure why that one, but that's what it is!

Annabelle-Bethanie

Kiersten
09-30-2016, 03:05 PM
I do from time to time.

Stephanie47
09-30-2016, 03:26 PM
I kind of day dream while laying in bed. A lot of the dreams are somewhat kinky and submissive in nature. Actual dreams are unrelated to wearing women's clothing, but, usually have something to do with exotic Asian lands and combat boots!

Confucius
09-30-2016, 05:12 PM
Yes, I am frequently crossdressing in my dreams. In a typical crossdressing dream, I am enjoying myself and then find that friends and family are around. I try to hide my clothing, but it's impossible. I either cannot remove the clothing, or there is nothing else to wear. I fear being discovered, however, nobody ever seems to notice or care. Sometimes there is a sense of relief as I know no one notices.

franlee
09-30-2016, 06:22 PM
I dream about being in Fem. and dealing with a public setting where I'm in plain sight but no body seems to care or recognize it, but me. Many times I am in a night gown and robe while dealing with some kind of altercation. These dreams are always vivid and in color and end abruptly with me waking up and then wanting to return to sleep to follow up on the conclusion of the dream. I have these and other CD dreams about 4 to 5 times a month no matter how much I have been indulging in CDing.

CynthiaD
09-30-2016, 10:32 PM
I've had many dreams where I was crossdressed. When I was younger they were bad dreams: showing up at some inappropriate place wearing boobs, getting caught, etc. When I finally accepted crossdressing as normal for me, they became good dreams, mostly showing off my true self. Eventually they became ordinary dreams. When I'm aware of my clothing in dreams, it's invariably female clothing, but it's just my regular clothes. Nothing special either way. But that's sort of how my life has become too.

Maria Blackwood
10-01-2016, 01:43 AM
Have had a few dreams where I'm out and about while dressed (I'm a private CD in the waking world). I feel very self conscious but no one seems to notice.

I've had a number of extremely vivid dreams where I am actually, fully female. Always disappointed to wake from those. Those were the ones that stared me on experimenting with inducing lucid dreams and OBEs.

JeanetteX
10-01-2016, 03:05 AM
There is one dream that keeps coming back to me. I have had that same dream countless times now, and every time I wake up I can vividly remember it. I'm out and about while fully dressed, feeling scared to death, yet nobody seems to notice or care. Family, friends, total strangers...nobody.

I've asked myself many times about what, why, how etc. Maybe the meaning of this dream is that I shouldn't be so scared, to come out of my shell, and present my femme self to this world.

Amelie
10-01-2016, 06:32 PM
I always dream as a female. Usually in the dream some man is following me and I run into the subway where he throws me on the tracks, I kinda wake up when the train is about to hit me. I have similar dreams, falling off a roof, being shot, and eating ice cream, all bad endings.

redtea
10-01-2016, 06:43 PM
ive had a couple. Even made a thread about how my wardrobe gets imported into my dreams. The chance of them happening goes up the more things i go to sleep with.

Had a family reunion with my black lace arm gloves on in one of them, i felt so exposed :o

Lily Catherine
10-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Ruling out a good number of my dreams where I was a GG.

I've dreamt about my wedding (less so about marriage) while I was on a family holiday - it was a night terror from a sleep talker, revolving around confronting my parents about living full time as a woman.

Just last night, I dreamt that I was in the parking lot of a coastal road, next to a seaside café/bar. At the material time, I was wearing a sky-blue bandeau bikini, and a pair of jean shorts. As I approached my car (is a G-wagon a truck?), a visibly inebriated, shirtless tourist approached me and attempted to flirt with me. Whether I was clocked is entirely immaterial. I boarded my car and started it, but found him at the side of the car leering at me. I flicked my face the other way, pulled up the roof of the G-wagon, and drove like hell away.

Stephj
10-02-2016, 04:57 AM
Yes I dream about going bra shopping at least 3 times a week

annecwesley
10-02-2016, 07:05 AM
I do dream about crossdressing, more and more so lately. I had a great dream the other night. I was younger, probably in my teens and I was going out to a party. My brother also wanted to come -in a dress, which was a huge surprise. So I brought my little sister along, she was cute and shy, I was pretty and confident and experienced.

sara66
10-02-2016, 07:11 AM
I have crossdressing all the time. They use to be more involved , almost like a story. These days they are just me doing day to day things but in a dress.
Sara:heehee:

CarlaWestin
10-02-2016, 08:56 AM
Absolutely ��! Yes. I read somewhere that dreams reflect wishes and fears. Two other interesting things: do you remember your dreams...good or bad and were your dreams in color? A therapist had me write down my dreams many years ago so I've been remembering them ever since. And, I dream in full 4K living color in dolby 7.1 surround sound with smellovision and tactile feel. It's so realistic, it's creepy!

Usually, in my dreams I am trying to hide my breast forms because I'm somewhere or with people where I shouldn't be crossdressing
That's a recurring dream for me. In my daily life with unhideable breasts that no one seems to care about.

Just last night, I was wearing a smart light business suit and a pink chiffon dress kept sliding down out of the jacket around my legs and I kept trying to hide it. You know, like when you find a dryer sheet sticking out of your sleeve.

:straightface:

Alisonforme
10-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Great question!
I haven't dreamt of dressing but I hope I do!
I daydream about it in cycles.

JaimeCD
10-02-2016, 03:26 PM
I know I do. In fact I was having an incredible one last night (unfortunately can't remember what it was) and something jarred me awake and I was pissed because it was such a fun dream.

irene9999
10-02-2016, 04:45 PM
It's rare but I've had dreams where I was dressed and I'm out and about. I also had a weird dream where I was just dressed in normal guy clothes and everyone kept mistaking me for a woman lol

Robin777
10-02-2016, 07:44 PM
I have had a few dreams where I am female or dressed as a female

VioletDoll
10-04-2016, 01:40 PM
I keep having dreams that I have long hair. I did when I was in my 20's and it was fabulous..
It's been shaved for a long time now, but in dreams it's like Fabio.
Sometimes, I'm wearing a skater dress as well.

Jaymees22
10-04-2016, 03:31 PM
My most recent dream with crossdressing as part of it, I had lavender nail polish on and was wearing fingerless pink gloves, the gloves appeared to be old and worn. Now I must find the right shade of polish to fulfill my dream and the gloves must be in a thrift shop somewhere, a new quest!!

BjorkCD
10-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Yes, I have and such wonderful dreams they were. but they don't happen on regular bases.

CONSUELO
10-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Strangely I rarely have dreams in which I am dressed. Sometimes I have what I call anxiety dreams in which I am dressed, usually in lingerie, and I am in public or with people I know and I cannot find outer clothing. I only rarely have sexual dreams and very few in which I am dressed. I find this interesting.

Mickitv
10-06-2016, 02:21 PM
I dream about crossdressing all the time. I feel that it allows me to sleep peaceful.

josie_S
10-06-2016, 06:12 PM
I dream about it often--I'm usually, like many of you, dressed and around friends/family and they don't say anything or if they do, they are supportive but I'm usually freaking out with anxiety. Or, I'm dressed and I really love what I see and am walking confidently and I feel fantastic...until I see someone I recognize and then I panic! I think it's a VERY accurate reflection of how I feel most of the time about being a crossdresser :(

Kendra Sue
10-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Quite often and they are nice drrams

Judy-Somthing
10-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Quite often, sometimes I hate it when I wake and find I don't have a walk in closet, just a bunch of boxes!
Boy, dresses can get pretty wrinkled.

Brenda456
10-06-2016, 07:48 PM
The other night I dreamt my sister almost found my girl clothes. That was a scary dream. . .

Kendra Sue
10-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Lots of strange dreams but half of them I can't remember.

GBJoker
10-06-2016, 10:08 PM
Only once, and that was years ago. I don't remember what happened in it.

Tracy Irving
10-06-2016, 10:25 PM
I hope I dream about it all the time but I don't remember them.
Except for one dream that has occurred more than once.
I am dressed and trying to stay out of sight of friends and family while looking for some of my clothing.
When someone would see me, that person didn't notice or care I was dressed.
I don't understand it because the clothes are dispersed outside.
So, unless they have my name tagged somewhere, how would anyone know they were mine?

Vintage4sarah
10-07-2016, 05:51 AM
Of course, I do "daydream" a lot about being the female and dressing the role. I do rarely have dreams about being dressed as Sarah and with others in common settings. These dreams are always confusing and I am fully or partially dressed. The nice part of these is that nothing negative happens with my actions with others in these dreams.

In 2014, I had a serious accident that shattered my lower tibia on my right leg. After a short stay in the hospital, I was released to home care and started to take a prescription pain killer that was potent. I remember a dream in which I was fully presented as Sarah. The dream was very lucid and detailed with Sarah being around others in a party scene. I must confess that Sarah was very active engaged with others and enjoying it. I guess that pain killer really released my inner feelings and desires. I rarely remember dreams after I wake up, but this one is still imbedded in my mind. After two nights I quit on the meds as I am not into getting dependent on them, but that dream still stays with me.

Lisa_u
10-07-2016, 07:23 AM
Yes I have had dreams like this where i am dressed like a girl and no one seems to notice. Everything seems to be normal except that i am dressed.

In one otger dream my friend was getting married and she requested me to be her bridesmaid and then i agreed and everybody supported me.

CD Tammy
10-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Most of my dreams involve me being dressed.

Leah91
10-07-2016, 09:28 AM
All the time it's one of the things that keep me just peachy:)

LydiaL
10-30-2016, 02:07 PM
Odd dream last night. Very few of my dreams include me crossdressed, although I wish more did.

The dream: I was with a group of bikers and getting on my own motorcycle to go for a ride. Wearing a sexy leather outfit with skirt (not shorts or pants). Long blonde hair and showing lotsa leg.

While I do own a couple of leather dresses and 3 leather mini-skirts (too small now), I have not ridden a motorcycle in at least 40 years! Zoom, zoom. :dom:

Joan58
10-30-2016, 02:18 PM
Can not remember any dreams where I was dressed, however had a Stange dream last night.

I was with a presidential candidate,riding in a car and then stopping and smashing liquor bottles against a concrete Wall. Some one please explain that one to me .

Lana Mae
10-30-2016, 02:33 PM
Maybe? I seldom dream that I remember. It seems to me that I had a dream and was wearing female clothing, but that is all. Do not remember when or where. Hugs Lana Mae

dolovewell
10-30-2016, 04:05 PM
A lot of my crossdressing dreams are embarrassing ones, i.e. I am caught out in public wearing nothing but a bra and panties for some reason.

Fiona123
10-30-2016, 04:38 PM
I have the same dreams! Either i'm caught wearing in public or i'm struggling to take off a bra before my spouse sees me. 🌺

biannne
10-30-2016, 04:43 PM
I had many dreams of been crossdressed. I have written down some of them as I tend to remember some very vividly and other are distance memory as soon as wake up.

wendy
10-30-2016, 04:44 PM
As for REM dreams, no, none about CDing. But I do day dream about CDing, especially at work. It helps me get thru the day.

sara66
10-30-2016, 06:26 PM
I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I was invited to be a bride's maid for a friends sister.
Sara

larissa-laurie
10-31-2016, 02:31 AM
Whether dreams, daydreaming, or fantasizing I do a fair share usually about what I decide to wear and then do it and go out for the experience of being en femme and people know I am crossdressing.

Miss Daisy
10-31-2016, 05:14 AM
I dream about going shopping 7 days a week...:battingeyelashes:
Miss Daisy x

immike
10-31-2016, 09:19 AM
I love to dress as much as I can? I dress,in secret,only because I use mothers clothes,mostly her dresses,skirts,blouses,blazer&heels.I keep a stash of pantyhose&frilly undies&
I enjoy dressing in one of mothers short mini skirts&hose,along with a silky soft blouse&a pair of her heels&remain dressed the whole morning,practicing walking in heels

immike
11-02-2016, 06:48 AM
Yes! I frequently dream of dressing when I look at a beautiful woman,dressed in a short mini skirt,silky blouse,suntan pantyhose&heels&wish I could switch places with her? I also frequently fantasize about wearing a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader costume,just to see how it feels

lmildcd
11-02-2016, 07:04 AM
I do once in a while. My cross dressing dreams aren't much. I'm usually dream about putting clothes or shoes on.

Alice Torn
11-02-2016, 10:23 AM
hada nightmare last night, that i went out dressed with an old guy friend, and instead of being horrified, and disgusted, he was accepting. We were at some kind of concert or convention, and i somehow lost my wig, at a restaurant, where many people from the church iwas in, were eating. Was terrified, then woke up!

Kathie Pantyhose
11-02-2016, 02:31 PM
I have a ton of cross dressing dreams. Both good and bad experiences. Some fantasy, some wishful and some I followed up on.

nikiaswell
11-02-2016, 02:45 PM
I love the "twilight dreams" just before falling asleep proper, when conscious imagination can evoke anything

CD Tammy
11-02-2016, 02:59 PM
I right there with you on those twighlight dreams.

Rosemary+
11-02-2016, 05:33 PM
The only dreams that I ever remember are the ones where I'm dressing or I'm female, and my last thought each night before I fall asleep, is that I'll wake as a woman?

MzAlexis
11-02-2016, 05:55 PM
I do sometimes, and often in them they are surrealistic dreams where I am dressed or at least in female clothes and feeling "Outed" though nobody seems to notice or pay attention which might be why I wake up and remember them.

StarrOfDelite
11-03-2016, 04:29 PM
I daydream about Dressing several times a day, and about 4-5 times a month I'll have fairly vivid dreams. Some of the dreams are sexual in nature, but not all.

Like many people, I occasionally have nightmares about being naked in public, sometimes just from the waist down, but invariably in those dreams I am presenting in my male persona. I wonder what a psychiatrist might read into that?

We almost instantly forget about 90% of the dreams we have, and according to studies, dreams are seldom about themselves. In other words, if you dream about Dressing that's not what the dream is actually about, but if you dream about riding in the Tour de France that might somehow be about crossdressing. The brain is a weird place!

MissJoanne
11-03-2016, 07:45 PM
The only one I ever had (so far) was recently, where I dreamed I was co-anchoring the Channel 2 news here!

donnatracey
11-03-2016, 07:54 PM
I occasionally have dreams where I'm almost caught out wearing makeup, etc en drab. I haven't been caught yet as I wake up in time....:eek: Wonder if that would be a precursor to my real life......

Roxy
11-03-2016, 08:43 PM
I can't remember any of my REM dreams but I fantasize/daydream almost constantly. Sometimes it consumes several hours of my day

rhondacdma
11-04-2016, 01:02 PM
i have dreamed of being dressed and out with friends and have been totally accepted -wish it was real

joanna4
11-05-2016, 05:49 AM
yes, they do happen. Really great edition to my usual dreams. The feel of the dream is peculiarly different, I know I am dressed as a female but very well accepted by those who know me. My earliest ones were with family and my recent ones were with people at work.

alwayshave
11-05-2016, 07:05 AM
I have had dreams where I am crossdressed. I have also had dreams where I was a women.

immike
12-13-2016, 06:34 AM
I have a dream nightly of putting on a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform?

Joan.Meredith
12-13-2016, 07:36 AM
Randi,

I believe that I dream as Joan. The dreams I remember are the not so nice ones, and involve my male side. My SO has said that most of the time when I dream that I make sounds and they are feminine not masculine. I believe that this goes with the fact that I've repressed Joan for so many years, she found another outlet.

Stephanie Julianna
12-13-2016, 08:08 AM
More than I can count. I've had dreams that I dress and the world loves me this way and others where my life is destroyed due to my need to dress.

JocelynJames
12-13-2016, 09:08 AM
I do but it's usually that someone other than my wife catches me. Probably because it's such an area of anxiety for me. When I realize it's a dream I go with it and enjoy.

Beverley Sims
12-13-2016, 11:44 AM
Yes many dreams of being caught, being the successful model, filmstar and many other fantasies.

Oh! well, dream on. :-)

Lucy23
12-13-2016, 03:37 PM
Few days ago I had my first crossdressing dream. Or maybe partially crossdressing... I was dressed in my ordinary clothes, the only exception being my favourite heels. I don't remember many details, but at one moment I was at my friend's place thinking what would he say about them. He just asked, "So... are they comfortable?", and continued talking.

Majella St Gerard
12-13-2016, 06:27 PM
I had one today. I have had several crossdressing dreams in the past, most were of the caught variety but now it's just a dream with me dressed.

MissEllie
12-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Ive only had one so far but to be honest, Im new to all of this so over time, It might become more frequent. The dream I had wasn't anything special as such and it was me mainly shopping for underwear and new clothes.

Adriana
12-13-2016, 09:11 PM
I have vivid cd dreams a few times a month...nothing like waking up with your heart racing and butterflies in your stomach! In a recent dream I was at the mall in drab, but it seems I forgot to take off my nude 4 inch strappy block heels and it wasnt until I was in the middle of the mall that I noticed. I looked down and saw my bright metalic blue toenails looking back at me through the straps of my shoes....I started get this feeling everyone was looking at me, but in my dream I didnt care and enjoyed the surprise!

Becky Blue
12-14-2016, 01:13 AM
Very occasionally and its not the main part of the dream, more of an aside.

BLUE ORCHID
12-14-2016, 06:56 AM
Hi Heidi:hugs:, I guess that I do dream about it , But sometimes I will wake up around 03:00 and think about what I am going to wear
when I get up for my morning dressing session...:daydreaming:...

Julie MA
12-14-2016, 07:42 AM
Dont remember any night dreams about CD. But, I do day dream about it alot. Especially when I see a cute woman with clothes I would like to try on.

I did have dreams and desires that have probably morphed into my crossdressing. I used to have a recurring nightmare where I had cut off my privates. I would wake crying sometimes. Then at about age 30 that dream went away. When I was a pre-teen I used to wish I had breasts. That ended at about puberty I think.

Nora_H
12-14-2016, 08:52 AM
I've had many dreams of me dressed up. Some of them are fun and sexy. Others are really scary. The first one I had when i was 15 triggered my crossdressing and changed my life forever..

Steph54
12-15-2016, 09:24 PM
Yes. When I was younger and read comics I would dream I was a super heroine.

Just recently had a dream I'd left a size 11 heel out and a friend of my wife's saw it. She knew my wife wore size 8 and figured out it was mine. She encouraged me to try it on followed by getting me fully dressed and taking me outside.

Bruce64
12-16-2016, 12:30 PM
I did had a dream, I was wearing a Brassiere.

pinkcapri
12-16-2016, 12:52 PM
I dream less though (well do not remember if I dreamt) but of all the dreams that I remember majority of those are of crossdressing. Most recent was that I am on a red bikini top and red low rise running shorts on a perfect hour glass shaped body went to a store to buy running shoes.

TinaMc
12-16-2016, 01:43 PM
I think I probably do every month or so now, they seem quite normal. I had a couple of deeply affecting trans dreams a few years ago though, first one I was a pregnant woman and I was basically just anxious (as pregnant women are) about having the baby. It wasn't like I was thinking about the mechanics of getting a watermelon to pass through a sausage so to speak, I was properly a pregnant woman worried about the birth of my baby.
Second one I was just out at a music festival (like Glastonbury or something), I was me but crossdressed. The people in my dream just accepted me, I felt profoundly at peace with the world, and that was basically it! But the feeling was just so strong, at the time I was just coming to terms with what I am and it really helped me along in terms of a bit of self acceptance and all that.

nonameyet1234
12-16-2016, 03:54 PM
For quite a while I was having the same recurring dream that I was dressed and my wife would come home unexpectedly so I would have to disrobe as fast as possible. Every time I wouldn't be able to get the clothes off. Like my movements were in slow motion, or the more I pulled off a pair of nylons they would never reach the end of my leg. All as she was getting closer to where I was. I had those dreams a lot. I guess you don't have to be a psychologist to figure that one out. Anyway, after I came out to the wife and there were no issues, the dreams stopped.

tictac43
12-16-2016, 04:03 PM
I've had many dreams about dressing. As far back as I can remember!

Acastina
12-16-2016, 10:04 PM
Often. The most recurrent is of my old workplace in San Francisco when I was living full-time as a female in the 1980s. I'm back in some variation on the two different buildings we were based in, usually looking for my old office with variations on having been on vacation or playing hooky or returning to the company's workforce.

Others involve just being out and about, with variations on how my natural hair looks and things like that.

Very rarely I will have some kind of erotic theme, such as recently when an intruder forced himself on me.

I usually wake up before the fun really gets going...:o

paulaprimo
12-17-2016, 12:14 AM
i find that i'm dreaming more and more about being an actual woman.
i'm always dressed nice and in style but it's not so much about the dressing
as it is being a woman. sometimes the dreams are so real and feel so
wonderful that i'm actually sad when i wake up. :)

Karine
12-17-2016, 08:01 AM
Yes I sometimes dream about crossdressing:
The good ones:
- I'm out to my girlfriend and she accepts it. We share good moments like shopping, strolls, going to club, having nice girly evenings at home

The bad ones:
- get caught up by girlfriend.
- being out at work.

I noticed that I tend to dream about it more when I feel the urge and do not have the opportunity to do it.

Karine.

Acastina
12-17-2016, 02:40 PM
You're on to something there, Karine. If you don't let her out when you're awake, she'll come around while you sleep...

Fighter365
12-22-2016, 02:38 PM
I have dreams where I am an actual female. In these dreams I would even be made aware that I am supposed to be a Male(Partial Lucidity). Those are the best dreams and I have them recorded in my Dream Journals. I also had dreams of being forced feminized by Blondes and they would dominate me. I have no desire to do BSDM so it was strange but I remember it like it was yesterday.

I have not had one in a few months but they do occur

I have varying degrees of thought's on what Dreams are and where they possibly come from, but that's another topic entirely.
I like to study the Occult and Esoteric things.

Acastina
12-22-2016, 05:00 PM
I had the old workplace dream again this morning, big time. I was back in a new office environment, as if I had returned after years away. I didn't seem to have too much to do, kind of like a first day in any new job, but co-workers kept stopping by my desk to welcome me back. Really weird thing was that I recognized faces (which surely would have changed a lot in the 25+ years since I worked there, and almost all of them now probably retired) but recalled very few names. I was wondering about where I would live (this was in San Francisco, which is prohibitively expensive now with very challenging commutes from outlying areas) and what would become of my everyday life now, which is a pretty subtle interplay of waking and dreaming.

I was pretty bummed when I woke up, like I'd lost something.

abby054
12-23-2016, 11:51 AM
Yes, it is part of pleasant dreams, but it is not the main thing in the dream. Though I have dressed for more than 50 years, this has started only in the past few weeks.

Allison2006
12-23-2016, 08:56 PM
I used to dream frequently about crossdressing. It was usually nightmares, dreams of finding clothes or shoes I liked but not in my size or of being caught/nearly caught dressed fem by people I didn't want knowing. Now it seems I rarely dream about it anymore. Maybe because I have the freedom to dress at home pretty much whenever I want. But on the occasions I do dream about it, it still seems to be the aforementioned nightmares.

jazmine
12-25-2016, 01:55 PM
Pretty much every dream I have, I am wearing my female clothes. Then it dawns on me that I have them on and get worried what others will think. Nobody seems to care or even notice and just treats me, business as usual. It's quite nice.

StephanieM
12-25-2016, 07:00 PM
When I dream of being dressed, usually I'm in front of people that I'd be horrified if they knew, but the strange part is no one seems to notice.

The really funny thing is, a dream is what got my interested in trying on ladies clothes in the first place.