PDA

View Full Version : Having shown My face !?

Khriss
02-27-2006, 03:10 AM
I read often of angst or fear of being recognized in "femme mode"...and I'm not sure if I've posted pic's in defiance..sureity of anonimity (I look sooo different!)...or ..exhibitionizm...as.... all may apply eh?
the homophobic-gender anxiety-surely still ....factors in today eh??
kinda sad....realy ...xx"K"

ronda
02-27-2006, 05:13 AM
you are right about looking so different i post my pic and my sister looked at it and did not know me so i feel safe. :D

Paula T
02-27-2006, 12:24 PM
your avatar is really you (and I'm sure it is) you need not worry at all about being recognized, but you will be looked at as you are quite attractive. In fact you look gorgeous actually. I walked right by a friend of mine in the mall of america one time and he didn't even notice. (too bad as I was told that I was cute the other night).

Melanie R
02-27-2006, 02:47 PM
One Sunday years ago my parents were over for Sunday lunch. My wife for Christmas took me to Olan Mills and gave me a glamour photo shoot for my Xmas present. We had been looking at the photos but she forgot to put up the large photo sitting on our fireplace mantle. My mother picked up the photo and asked my wife who the woman is in the picture. My wife said, "Mom, that is your daughter, Melanie". My mother and father both had not met Melanie in person and said that I looked very much like my mother. They both met Melanie shortly thereafter and until their death were very accepting and supportive.

Melanie

MsEva
02-27-2006, 02:53 PM
One Sunday years ago my parents were over for Sunday lunch. My wife for Christmas took me to Olan Mills and gave me a glamour photo shoot for my Xmas present. We had been looking at the photos but she forgot to put up the large photo sitting on our fireplace mantle. My mother picked up the photo and asked my wife who the woman is in the picture. My wife said, "Mom, that is your daughter, Melanie". My mother and father both had not met Melanie in person and said that I looked very much like my mother. They both met Melanie shortly thereafter and until their death were very accepting and supportive.

Melanie

Good for you honey. I think I would have killed both my parents with that sort of knowledge!:cheeky: