PDA

View Full Version : A early holloween treat

Allisa
10-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Not sure what this has to do with CDing but as I was getting dressed to go out and about the phone rang and as I answered or shall I say sang a hello I thought I'd pass out, the voice that came out of my mouth was feminine in tone and pitch. Now I have been working on my voice for years on and off, it just gets so frustrating and I stop practicing and accept that a softer male voice with inflection would do and it seems to work but out of nowhere this voice just popped out. I had a short discussion with this telemarketer and I found myself talking to anyone who would listen as I went about my business, totally had the young man at the deli second guessing as he found any reason to ask a question or get a comment from me, up close I'm not fooling anyone. On a side note I had just received my IT cosmetics starter package in the mail yesterday and tried the concealer and foundation, but nothing fantastic, maybe with more usage I can get it to work better. I hope my voice doesn't go away and I can retrieve it when needed. I must have been feeling my femme self rather strongly for that voice to surface without thinking about it. Spooky huh?

ellbee
10-01-2016, 05:31 PM
I suppose it's only natural for certain things to suddenly pop up out-of-the-blue, the longer & more we go about doing them -- regardless of what we're doing or what we're wearing or who we're with, in any kind of situation.

For example, I've been going pretty hard & consistent with the GG-exercising the past 1.5 months. And guess what happens? At times I'm finding myself moving or standing or whatever as a GG naturally would. And these are only the instances that I catch myself doing it! I can't imagine how much more often it might be showing. :laughing:

I recall a particular incident years ago when I all about the GG-fitness thing. I was with a couple of people who didn't know about this part of me. I had to pick something off the floor with my back to them -- and I immediately realized that I totally & inadvertently bent over like a chick! "Um, did I just really do that? And did they notice?? Gawd, I *really* hope they didn't catch that just now!" LOL

Ah, it happens sometimes. Whatever. Get used to it. And as you're already apparently doing, be sure to have some fun with it sometimes! Certainly makes life more interesting. :thumbsup:

candykowal
10-01-2016, 05:36 PM
The voice thing always catches me by surprised while in butch mode....ooops!
I little worse while in person...happens a lot with me.

Lana Mae
10-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Allisa, it is good to hear you found your voice. Mine has good days and bad. I have not used it outside of the house or car. I keep practicing though. Some days it sounds real good and other days Minnie Mouse comes to visit. Best wishes with that voice. Hugs Lana Mae

redtea
10-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Not to be that guy but Halloween*