PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected visit!

xNicolex
10-02-2016, 07:03 PM
So today was Sunday and like most weekends after a long week at work I love to kick back and relax as Nicole. I got up early and sat in front of the mirror trying some new makeup looks and hair styles :daydreaming: Then my phone rang my sis and her BF were in the area and were gonna pop in for a visit :eek: I was almost finished getting ready and since they met Nicole already I said sure call in. I didn't mention I was dressed and when I answered the door they came in, sat down and had a catch up all the while a pleasant and totally natural atmosphere this was the second time they met Nicole :) Why didn't I come out years ago I had nothing to fear :heehee: anyway thought I'd share. x

Kendra Sue
10-02-2016, 07:14 PM
Lucky you. I'm glad yoy are comfortable as Nicole

Maria 60
10-02-2016, 08:02 PM
Thats great that you being dressed is so natural, and it sounds like you are all your selfs and no one seems uncomfortable with it, the way your telling it. That's great and your very lucky you have a great sister like that. That's an unexpected visit I wouldn't mind at all.

Lana Mae
10-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Sounds like a great time. I am so happy for you! Hugs Lana Mae

Judy-Somthing
10-02-2016, 08:25 PM
That's cool, When I was 18 all my friends knew I cross-dressed and some dressed on occasion with me, when I got married my wife knew but thought it was "fooling around" not something I was addicted to and she didn't like it so I went into the closet I went!

Julogden
10-02-2016, 08:47 PM
It's wonderful to hear experiences like that. The world has become a significantly friendlier place to us since I was young. :)

Jenniferathome
10-02-2016, 09:05 PM
... Why didn't I come out years ago I had nothing to fear :heehee: anyway ...

THIS!

We do it to ourselves

Jaylyn
10-02-2016, 09:37 PM
That's a great sister you have. Enjoy the situation as many here can't have the same results...

Alice_2014_B
10-04-2016, 10:26 PM
I can imagine that, "Why didn't I do/say this sooner?"
Very cool.
:)

Karen RHT
10-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Enjoyed reading your story Nicole. It confirms there are still lots of understanding and accepting family members out there. I also agree with Jenn, we often do it to ourselves even when others don't.

Karen