PDA

View Full Version : Retirement

Kendra Sue
10-04-2016, 06:06 PM
With going into retirement full time, I find that crossdressing relieves my mind of budget and health worries.

Jen60
10-04-2016, 06:32 PM
It is so good to hear you say this, as retirement is in my near future as well. It will be nice to have the time to be myself during the day.

Jaylyn
10-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Retirement is a change for sure, you have to make sure all the factors are in line to be able to fully enjoy it. Dressing can help one go thru the adjustment period of less income, more time to do nothing in, finding so,etching to do so you don't just sit, and if wife and you are retired being sane as you are thrown together all the time. Words of experience. Lol --- it's also the best times of ones life.....

Tracii G
10-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Retirement has been wonderful so far.
Just keep busy doing what you want to do.

Lana Mae
10-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Can not retire full time! But am surely enjoying working only 12 days a month. Best wishes for a bright future to all! Hugs Lana Mae

RADER
10-04-2016, 09:25 PM
I am retired for about 10 years now; I seem to be working more now, than when I was
working full time.
Rader

Heidi Stevens
10-04-2016, 10:00 PM
I've been retired four years now. It takes about three months and you find out that if you did any planning at all, you are going to make out just fine. The nice thing is your opportunities to dress expand and you can even plan to do multi day conferences and have fun with others.

Ozark
10-04-2016, 11:27 PM
My wife retired three years ago. I've been retired almost 15 years. We have taken two long trips on our RV out west for almost six months each time. It was wonderful. I wore a mixture of clothes, mostly eddie bauer or columbia -- some male.. mainly shirts for sizing. And always underdressed. My wife and I had a wonderful time. It is pretty nice.

franlee
10-04-2016, 11:34 PM
Welcome to the golden years. You are right about the relaxation CDing can offer along with stress fading to the background. I find the time I 'm dressed tends to take me away from more expensive endeavors that can go over budget easily. Let us know in about 6 months how things are leveling out.

Kate Simmons
10-05-2016, 04:27 AM
Retired "officially" in 2002. Had been doing other jobs until a couple of years ago. Now I have the best job ever, helping with my Grandsons. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I'd still capable of working full time if need be at 69 but really don't want to. The CDing time is an added bonus. :)

Lea
10-05-2016, 06:29 AM
Congratulations on your retirement.

I just recently retired and am enjoying it.

I have a supportive wife who told me to take the time and enjoy retirement and dressing. For me my dressing is more enjoyable as I will dress for three or four days in a row then three or four off and then dress again. I have only been retired a month so I don't know if this will become my new schedule or not.

CarlaWestin
10-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Congratulations. Retirement is @ five years away for me. Maybe sooner because I work with...........