PDA

View Full Version : Makeover booked !!!

Marti :)
10-05-2016, 11:10 AM
I'm so excited !! I just booked my very first makeover session. It's set up for October the 14th and I can hardly wait. The place I'm going is in Atlanta GA which is about a 2 hour drive from my house. My plan is for me and my wife to wake up early and get dressed in something simple with simple make up and proably flip flops and drive down and have our bags ready so when I get made over we can dress up a little bit and go out shopping and to eat. This is like a dream come true. I was dressed all day last Friday and will be dressed this Friday and then the following Friday I'll get the works !! And have another day in complete bliss. I can't wait and I had to share with you guys. Xoxo xoxo

PeggyNell
10-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Definitely let us know how it when. I am about an hour away form Atlanta. I would love to know where it's at. I am planning on going to my first body waxing this month. Do you have anything experience to share with that?
Definitely post pics of you make over!!

10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
I have been nairing everything the past couple Wednesdays and doing a close shave on legs,arms and chest before I get dressed up. It works really good. I have no complaints. But I would definitely like to get rid of all my hair below my eyes. I hate it. Good luck. And as for where I'm going, I'm not sure I can post that on here. But if I can I'm more than glad to.

Lana Mae
10-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Happy for you!! Mine is scheduled for November in NC. Have fun and take lots of pictures to share! Thanks for sharing. Hugs Lana Mae

Lorileah
10-05-2016, 11:37 AM
. And as for where I'm going, I'm not sure I can post that on here. But if I can I'm more than glad to.

as long as you don't work for them or promote them for pay. People here would like to know

Samantha Clark
10-05-2016, 12:32 PM
Wow that is exciting! Just last night I had a dream about getting a makeover. Jealous.

10-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Ok that's good to know. It's called Phoebe Cross. And it's in Atlanta Ga. Has several different packages. Hope someone else books with her. Xoxo

michelleddg
10-05-2016, 01:25 PM
My bestie Sandy Clifton wrote about her experience last year with Phoebe Cross here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?229322-The-Adventures-of-Sandy-2-2-Where-is-Atlanta&highlight=

I think it's fair to predict you are not going to be disappointed! Hugs, Michelle

Cheryl James
10-05-2016, 02:47 PM
I have been made up by Phoebe. You will love it.

Mickitv
10-06-2016, 02:27 PM
I also love makeovers they just feel so great and make me more confident in going out. I once had one outside Philadelphia where the makeover person and I went out to dinner. I can honestly say that was one of the thrills of my life.