PDA

View Full Version : My husband out, about and beautiful :)

Charlotte Ann
10-05-2016, 12:38 PM
We did it! We went for our first ultra public outing with him dressed. Cute as a button in jeans and a magenta form fitting button down top. He was absolutely adorable , frantic and radiant all at once. I had a great time styling his wig putting on his make -up. I watched endless hours of you tube videos on beard coverage over the previous week and was sure I nailed it. As he stood in the mirror looking at his transformation I could almost hear him chanting " happy place " in his head .

He decided the outing would be to the airport to meet his brother who has always been supportive and open minded as to his crossdressing. After a downtown bar known for its non judgmental patrons and staff. Which was fun for a quick beer and some well deserved compliments made towards my husband who had transitioned quickly into "her" our radiant older woman. :)

We were to meet his brother at the curb by baggage claim an area where it is shaded from the overpasses seemed safe and low key enough. To my surprise as we pulled into the airport he turned to me and said lets meet him inside. My mouth swung open a bit and I said " are you sure ? " yes I am sure. " Ok let's do this "I said while thinking he was either brave or crazy perhaps both however the pot can't call the kettle black . As there I was there right by her side.

With that we were off into the elevator him nervously looking down at his "D" size breast forms . They fit him amazing well considering his small frame. The shape of them look incredibly natural. Not surprisingly his breasts were the only thing noticed by every straight male in the airport lol! Suddenly his fear became laughter and an apology for the male gender and their inability to ignore anything above the neckline. :)

There we stood at bottom of the stairs to baggage claim at a major international airport waiting among hundreds of people. I was stunned and amazed at the confidence it took for him pull that off. My husbands brother smiled after the initial WTF moment and gave him big hug. He said it took him a minute to recognize him and register but he acted like normal . Later he said " he never dressed in public " I said well it's proof he has balls :)

For a week following he was mostly dressed , cheerful and relaxed. Now for the last two weeks he seems to be agitated. It's evident he enjoys his lady time more than he is comfortable to admit and it causes him remorse.

When he is dressed I can see the smile in his eyes and the spring in his step that he can't. The way he seems content like all is right in the world. Full of laughter, less serious, adorable , fragile and cute as hell . Or perhaps he does see it and that is the issue.

He said once he didn't want it to change him . There is truth in that statement dressing does change his demeanor. In my opinion it's in a good way but eventually the clothes come off for days at a time and he's just him ... my guy :) perhaps that's what he doesn't see. At the end of the day we are only who we are. I almost envy the outlet he has in his crossdressing. If it wasn't for the after guilt.

Not all of us wives side eye a man in our shoes. Some of us only get angry when they steal them :) but when he throws them instead of just putting them on when he wants to. That's the hardest part for both of us.

carrie001
10-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Great story! You're an awesome wife!

Thanks for sharing!

ellbee
10-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Beautiful story, beautiful wife! :thumbsup:

And no need for the remorse. It is what it is -- accepting it, embracing it & having fun with it all is the best way, honestly. :)

Lana Mae
10-05-2016, 01:55 PM
You are a most wonderful wife!! He needs to get off the guilt trip and relax and enjoy such freedom. Hugs to both Lana Mae

Alice_2014_B
10-05-2016, 02:11 PM
Sounds like quite an experience!
I had some of the most fun the one time my wife joined me out to some stores whilst en femme.
:)

countrygirl
10-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Sounds like a great experience.

mechamoose
10-05-2016, 05:30 PM
It is a great story, for which I'm thankful. I just have an issue as to why it is so hard to be yourself. You get tons of props from me for supporting your hubby. I just wish it was not necessary.

- Kitty / Moose

Lea
10-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Wow, what a great story. Thank you for your support.

suzanne
10-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Charlotte, you are a gem among gems. It is magical to hear of a wife who enjoys her husband's crossdresssing, not merely tolerating it. The twist is that he seems to have more misgivings about it than you. That will change with experience, as he comes to believe that he really looks good and that you really like how he looks too. I hope he realizes all that fairly quickly and gets more comfortable so you can have awesome outings together.

IamWren
10-05-2016, 08:32 PM
*swoooon*
Beautifully written Charlotte.
You.

Are wonderful and amazing.
I just want to squeeze you both right now.

Hugs, Sayyidah

Natalie cupcake
10-05-2016, 10:01 PM
That's a wonderful story Charlotte. Reminds me of the support I get from my wife.

Kellitgdet
10-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Lovely story, thank you so much for sharing

rachel de Corvus
10-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Hi Charlotte,

This was beautiful--both your support and your description. As you were "stunned and amazed" at her confidence, I am impressed by yours. Heartwarming.

How long had you been planning this? What was the most challenging part for you? What is next?!

Thank you,

rachel

StacyCD
10-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Wonderful story! I wish you could talk with my wife!

bridget thronton
10-07-2016, 01:40 AM
What a weonderful family you seem to have

Dana44
10-07-2016, 01:50 AM
Great story from a good wife. That is a shame he has after guilt. But in time that will heal. You described the whole story very well.

Joyce Swindell
10-07-2016, 07:46 AM
You are a delight and thank you for sharing your experience. My wife is also just as awesome as you in her support of me. I know dressing changes my demeanor and after being told I recognize it too. All of these types of communications truly helps me become a better me and helps me understand my whole self so much better. She has truly been an blessing to me as I am sure you are to your husband.

Charlotte Ann
10-07-2016, 08:14 AM
Hi Charlotte,

This was beautiful--both your support and your description. As you were "stunned and amazed" at her confidence, I am impressed by yours. Heartwarming.

How long had you been planning this? What was the most challenging part for you? What is next?!

Thank you,

rachel

Hello,

We started talking about an outing in August . The challenges well there were a few.

how to dodge the neighbors in a Suburb on a street that is constantly teaming with happy family's with gaggles of children on a Saturday afternoon.

Where would my husband be most comfortable.

What to wear ? What to wear ? What to wear ? What to wear ? (Which changed five times before we left the door :) )

What happens if we run into anyone we know.

The answers in order park the truck in the garage and cross our fingers , with two people who care for him , skinny jeans and wing it 😀