PDA

View Full Version : How do some of you wear a bra EVERYDAY underdressed?

redtea
10-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Obviously you put it on like everyone else and wear it but...

1-Doesn't the heat get uncomfortable in the summer?
2- Aren't are afraid of the straps pressing against your shirt revealing a bra?
3- Don't you get Bra marks on your chest and back that could be problematic if people see you shirtless?

4- What kind of Bra do you wear everyday? Is it a sports bra/ bralette? Or do you go with a standard cup bra?
5- Do you eventually get used to wearing a bra like how We get used to wearing panties?

I underdress in a bra sometimes but only on special days :daydreaming: I wear panties everyday, in fact when i FORCE myself to try boxers again, I quickly remember why i ditched them in the first place.

RADER
10-06-2016, 08:41 PM
Yes, I do wear a bra every day, for over a year now.
I wear a sheer-nude color on hot days, and a regular
bra, no wires on other days. I fill out a "B" cup quite
well, so I do show some projection, however, being a
large guy, it looks natural. I also wear an Polo shirt,
a little on the large size to help conceal the bra.
Rader

valerie anne
10-06-2016, 10:19 PM
I need a bra for support and modesty.

I generally wear underwired plunge bras and I love lacy black ones with pretty straps.

My bra straps often show but I don't mind. I carry bra marks and grooves on my shoulders from the tight straps but I don't mind.

I feel insecure without one!

Jennifer in CO
10-06-2016, 10:34 PM
like any girl I wear what ever is appropriate for what I'm doing or where I'm going. When out in the barn or working around the property I wear a sports bra. When sitting in the office doing nothing but paperwork I will probably have on a nylon bralette. Everyday wear depends on the blouse I'm wearing but my overall favorite are Bali Barely There and Maidenform Racer or T backs.

Tracy Irving
10-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Victoria's Secret has some very nice bralette's that go relatively unnoticed.

Rhonda Jean
10-06-2016, 11:06 PM
I don't anymore, but about 10 years ago (when I was married) I wore a bra every waking hour, even to work for a year and a half. I started off with sports bras, the bralets, then whatever struck my fancy, including those with a little padding. The lacier the better. No forms. All me. At work I wore a polo shirt or a dress shirt. Away from work in the summer I wore a t shirt, and of course heavier shirts and jackets in the winter. I've recently been informed that I didn't get away with it as much as I thought. Away from home and work, I wanted people to notice, sometimes wearing women's tops (as a guy) that were sheer enough to make it obvious. I didn't worry about the straps showing as much as I should have. Often, though, that was part of the thrill. I got strap marks like any woman, but my wife knew all about it and she was the only one who'd see me with my shirt off, so it wasn't a problem.

It wasn't a smart thing to do. It just meant something to me to put on a bra every morning, for my wife to rub her hand across my bra straps every time she hugged me, the thrill of potentially getting caught, and sometimes intentionally doing so. I suppose I came to my senses, but I really don't remember why I stopped. Fun while it lasted.

kendracd
10-07-2016, 12:27 AM
I wear a bra every day, I don't have to go to work till late afternoon so im usually fully dressed as well most of the day, when I do head out to work, I switch to a sports bra, I haven't had any problems that you mentiond,

IleneD
10-07-2016, 12:46 AM
I am starting to wear my bras more and more as underdressing. Just exploring it for now, and I seem to like it.

Today I wore my black Playtex under a light flannel shirt [w jeans] out shopping with the SO. It was cool outside and, frankly, it acted like the perfect undershirt in lieu of a long tailed t-shirt underneath.

I just finished a 250 bike trail ride. During the long hours of pedaling I found my bike jersey was rubbing my (male) nipples sore. My sports bra rose to the rescue. So in that respect, my bras are functional and not just for decorating a pair of breast forms.

I suppose a question for the forum is: "Is is really 'wearing' a bra if you don't employ breast forms?

Oh BTW, I believe I have a nice pair of naturals that fit my 42B bras well; no man-boobs either. I'm in shape. My bras wear well without a lot of breast-forming. But, When I really dress, I use forms to accentuate my breast line and achieve the look.

redtea
10-07-2016, 01:11 AM
Nobody is answering the threads question of how they wear a bra daily :doh: For me it creates a risk of being discovered.

bridget thronton
10-07-2016, 01:17 AM
It can get hot in the summer - but not unbearable. I wear bralettes or soft cup bra in variety of styles - but often nude in color. I do not care if I am found out - people are not treating me as a freak and I am OK with that

kayegirl
10-07-2016, 03:08 AM
I frequently wear a brange all day long, so to answer the questions.
No it does not get hot, even on the warmest summer days.
Wear a shirt or top that doesn't show the straps.
If you are getting strap marks on your body, then your bra is the wrong size, probably too small. My wife never has strap marks.
Sometimes a sports bra, but most often a full supporting bra, and finally
Yes you do get used to it, almost second nature and feel uncomfortable without.

Kiwi Primrose
10-07-2016, 03:38 AM
I don't understand the question "how do I wear a bra daily?" - I just do it and have done so for many years.
So I will answer the question "how do I choose my bra for today?"and the answer is a fresh decision every day depending on how I feel. It depends on the bra as to whether I use forms.
I have no fear of being "caught" as most of the people who know me are aware and I don't care if anyone else finds out.
I have the marks from the straps and white patches from sun-bathing that I don't try to hide.
So, be brave and do whatever you want..

Alice Torn
10-07-2016, 03:44 AM
I do not wear one unless fully dolled up. Stuffed with water balloons.

Fiona123
10-07-2016, 05:06 AM
I wear a bra every morning while I walk the dog, have coffee and so forth for about an hour. I am wearing now. Its my favorite part of the day. I take it off just before going to the gym. 🌺👙

ellbee
10-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Yes you do get used to it, almost second nature and feel uncomfortable without.

For the past 6 weeks or so, I've been wearing a padded sports bra on a daily basis, usually for almost the entire day.

Feels very natural. And when I'm *not* wearing it? I feel as if I'm naked & NEED to put it on. :)

Ineke Vashon
10-07-2016, 09:59 AM
I move in circles where hugging is done more often than in the working world. I do not wear a bra (although I'd like to) because huggers surely would feel and might question the straps :eek:.

Closeted Ineke

Kate Simmons
10-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Very carefully. :heehee:

Shiny
10-07-2016, 11:59 AM
I don't usually "underdress" although I have, but since I work from home I usually dress daily and always wear a bra. I wear a standard mastectomy bra with pockets for the silicone forms. With those I'm a 40"D" which is the last size before the biggest they make. Anyway, the forms heat to body temperature and on a hot day yeah, you can feel it but it's tolerable. The forms weigh nearly three-pounds each so you feel the weight, jiggle and pull of the straps and the band. Interesting though that after two or three weeks of wear I seemed to acclimate to it and now rarely notice the bra. The forms give me a feminine shape and fill out my blouses and dresses properly too. My biggest stumbling block was not bumping into things with my "chest" but over time you adjust to that as well.

sometimes_miss
10-07-2016, 01:46 PM
I don't underdress, but do wear a bra every day for quite a while. The skin adapts and you won't get bra marks that stay afterwards; in a short time, all marks are gone. Yes, when it's hot a bra can get uncomfortable after a while. Yes, I get used to wearing it, but part of why I crossdress is the subconscious feeling of wearing the clothes which constantly reinforces the idea that I'm dressed as a girl. So it's not important that I always be aware of how it feels. Lots of things go on in our minds that we're not consciously aware of. I wear a regular cup bra, and also, have found that many cute bras with underwires will fit and feel better if you remove the wire.

valerie anne
10-07-2016, 03:15 PM
In my experience, bra strap marks can be fairly permanent, partly because the straps are narrow and need to be snug to prevent an embarrassing dropped strap.

If you look at women on the beach, you will generally find two paler grooves on their shoulders, caused from constant bra wearing.

I don't mind this, as having established my shoulder grooves, my bra straps sit nicely in them and don't wander!

I don't think it's possible to wear a bra regularly and then strip off and look like a normal male.

Daryl
10-07-2016, 04:55 PM
First item on after shower and comes off the next morning. I don't leave home without it.

Lana Mae
10-07-2016, 08:28 PM
I do not underdress with a bra. My bras are to hold breastforms for me. I also note that some bras make me itchy. Just an observation and not excuse for not wearing one. LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Tracii G
10-07-2016, 09:17 PM
If its a risk to you why do you wear one redtea?
I don't go shirtless so strap marks don't matter.
I wore a sports bra today because my boobs needed support and yes it was really hot after a while.
I could care less if straps show thru my shirt.
You would get used to it I'm sure. I don't wear one everyday just when my boobs are tender.

Sissy_in_pink
10-08-2016, 07:30 PM
I wear a sports bra with crossover straps 24/7, I also wear C size breast forms in them when ever I go out in public or to work, if anyone has noticed they have never said anything to me.
If I'm meeting someone I know that doesn't know that I crossdress then I'll just wear bra with no breast forms. Unless I'm going to work then its bra and breast forms everyday.

ShelbyDawn
10-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Well, let's see here...

I do wear a bra every day and have gotten to the point that I don't feel dressed without one.
It took me a lot of time and a lot of failed attempts to find the right bras to wear to alleviate some of the issues you discuss.
I have several different types of bras that I can wear with different kinds of shirts without getting discovered.

1- Yes it can get hot in the summer and I now fully understand why the first thing a lot of GG's do when they get home is to lose the bra.
2- Not really an issue.

First, find bras that actually fit and they are much less visible.
Second, I wear women's tank tops as undershirts. The straps are set wider than men's for the specific reason of hiding bra straps.
Third, I have a few different types of bras that I wear depending on the shirt I am going to wear; i.e., sports bras with polo shirts.
3- It can be an issue if you let it. Every other weekend, I have my son. During the summer when there is a high probability of us hitting the pool, I just don't wear a bra on Friday and any marks are gone by pool time on Saturday.
4- My go to is a soft cup bra I found at JC Penney. It fits perfect and comes in a A cup in my size which is rare. In other words, it actually fits. The adjusters for the bra are also in front instead of the back which is a huge help. I also have a few demibras/bralettes and several sports bras. As I said, My bra depends on the shirt I will be wearing.
5- Absolutely. I notice it more when I don't have my bra on than when I do.

Stephj
10-09-2016, 01:03 PM
I have worn. Bra everyday for years now yes sometimes the straps and adjusters show though my shirt but I don't care no more I have been outed a few times by women and yes a bra can get hot but you get used to it the marks take time to fade especially with a new bra I like Victoria secret body by Victoria bras in 36A or 34B black or nude no lace for me just a solid color

mikayla1964
10-09-2016, 01:46 PM
I wear a bra everyday. I don't leave home without one. As for the heat woman up and take it in stride. As for my bras I only wear underwire bras. They seem to fit me the best and are the most comfortable to me.

biannne
10-09-2016, 05:24 PM
I only wear sport bra when I am in drab.

lingerieLiz
10-09-2016, 10:23 PM
For years I used to set at the back of presentations and could see bra lines of the women in the audience, and once in a while on guys. If you wear a bra full time people will notice! Acceptance of it is the first key to wearing them. Loose tops do help. If you wear snug thin tops, it will be noticed. On the other hand many people don't pay attention. Don't wear a tight bra that makes fat stick above and below the band. Lace can show as well as the cup stitching and some styles will show the top of the cup under some clothes.

I think most of my friends and neighbors know and don't care. I often feel the womens' hands glide across my band or straps. I'm a natural B/C and feel comfortable wearing a bra. I wear silk and linen blouses much of the time so I assume that having on a bra isn't a surprise to them. Every once in a while I see people looking at my chest or down my blouse. I wear underwire bras both unlined under blouses and foam cups under Ts. I don't have much trouble with heat bothering me unless doing hard work. My wife hates foam cups and can't figure how I can stand them. Of course she is hot much of the time.

Pattie
10-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Just like everything else that you wear everyday, you get used to it and if it is not being worn you notice right away. I wear one every day 365.

Sissy_Michelle
10-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Redtea,

How do some of you wear a bra everyday underdressed?

One : When working outside in the yard, or jogging I do feel the added heat, and that it sticks to me more. Bra selection is important when you know these activities will be coming up. But just normal around the house or window shopping... I became used to it. But do remember when you're sweaty everywhere the sweat will soak through but the area your bra lays...

Two: Of course I am terrified of my bra showing through my shirt at work or sometimes out and about. I have become aware of what types of shirts I am wearing and usually if I have doubts I try everything on the day before.

Three: The first mistake I made. I slept in my bra and the next day I took it off changed into my gym clothes, and went to the gym. After my workout, I went to my locker stripped off my clothes grabbed my shower supplies and headed to she shower room. As I walked past a full length mirror I noticed an outline of my bra and panties still on my skin even after my work out... There are no curtains or walls in the shower room... I just went in cleaned up and went back to my locker and got dressed for work.

Four: I don't wear a bralette, because they are too hard to take off, just like sports bras. Once you're hot and sweaty you better make sure you don't wish to keep it. I do have some nice fitted bras that I got from either of the two lingerie shops in Richmond. Those I are nice and I have to be careful what I wear over them because they will show through. I do have a lot of bras from WalMart (Haynes) that I use for everyday because the fit nicely and don't show through.

Five: just like you get used to wearing socks... Or if you ever switched from boxers to briefs. Not so much you get used to it as how much more comfortable it is to wear. Soon the paranoia goes away, you time putting on your bra in the locker room so no one sees you (or just go to the bathroom stall), if your bra is comfortable enough when you take it off you feel naked and that everyone will notice you're not wearing it. Most women cannot wait to take it off because they are carrying more weight than we do. Try wearing silicone inserts for day while you do housework. You'll understand better. I found a size A silicone adhesive type at Walmart that I wear on the weekend...

@--}----
Michelle

Krisi
10-11-2016, 10:13 AM
"How do some of you wear a bra EVERYDAY underdressed?"

The cups go in the front and the hooks in the back!

There was a time when I wore a bra (without forms) on a daily basis and it just became too much of a problem trying to hide the fact that I was wearing a bra. I got tired of it once I got nice forms so I don't wear one underdressed any more.

stephNE
10-11-2016, 11:24 AM
I wear bras in cooler weather. I haven't for the last couple months, but recently started again, and probably will every day for the next 7-8 months. Some are regular bras, some are sports bras, some have a little padding. Some of them are quite noticeable, especially under a sport or polo shirt. Only on a rare occasion has someone said something to me about them. I sort of enjoy going to some place like the bank and catching the teller looking at my shirt. I also have worn panties, pantyhose, and tights daily for many years.

valerie anne
10-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Maybe wearing one is addictive and maybe your body gets used to the extra support.

Certainly, if go without one, going upstairs gets a bit "thumpy".

I need to wear one for modesty, too. I subscribe to some regimes which make me quite pointy, and the combination of a bit of wobble and protruding darker bits can be embarrassing.

Finally, I am entranced by the range of such lovely, pretty, sexy & feminine garments, plus the range of styles & colours. What's not to like?

VivienneH
10-11-2016, 04:56 PM
I'd love to wear one more often. With my day job wearing one is simply an impossible dream.

I do enjoy underdressing in terms if panties/stockings/pantyhose but I only dare to do this at present in evenings/weekends and not when I'm working etc.

I think it's fantastic that so many of you are able to do so. I'd love to be able to join in with this pleasure in the future.