PDA

View Full Version : Times Square NYC

Rileyaz
10-06-2016, 09:04 PM
I had a short notice trip to NYC and Times Square. Sadly I went drab, but the city is AMAZING! I would love to come back here dressed. Even not being able to pass would be NO ISSUE here at all.
Riley

AllieSF
10-07-2016, 01:25 AM
That city with a long weekend or week is at the top of my bucket list for all those reasons and more. I am glad that you had a great time.

Adriana Moretti
10-07-2016, 12:51 PM
yes ! in New York City You can go just about anywhere, especially in Manhattan.

sometimes_miss
10-07-2016, 01:50 PM
the city is AMAZING!
Funny how we always want the things each other have. I want to visit Arizona. I've lived next to manhattan all my life. And yes, NYC is amazing. The biggest spoiler, is that it really is awake all night. There's always something open, always something to do. Years ago, when I spent lots of my nights off over in the city, you could go to a club, and when it was about to close, ask around, and be pointed to another that was open till dawn. Round the clock entertainment and food. I suppose London and Tokyo are similar but have never gone there, either.

TrishaTX
10-07-2016, 02:00 PM
NYC is truly open to all but not the B all end all. I lived there 46 years and we have our spots to go to, but I have to admit as a traveled through life, I have found many cities more accommodating to our lifestyle. I now live in Dallas and have always felt safe here.

MelanieAnne
10-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Key West is also a good place to go dressed. No one cares what you do. Half the police dept is gay or lesbian. People expect to see crossdressers in Key West. And you don't need to pass, or worry about it. And the town is open all night.

BLUE ORCHID
10-10-2016, 07:25 AM
Hi Riley:hugs:, There and Las Vegas too...:daydreaming:...

Krisi
10-10-2016, 08:13 AM
I think each city has its safe places and its not safe places. There are parts of my city where I don't go in broad daylight as a dude with all the windows rolled up and the doors locked, yet it's one of the big tourist towns. They just don't tell the tourists about the "other side".

I remember being in a big seaside resort city many years ago and I was working on a street full of gay and lesbian bars. Anything was OK on that street but not the rest of the city.