PDA

View Full Version : Dress Me Like A Girl

Marcelo
10-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Hey Girlz!
Just wanted to share a little song about MY thoughts on why and what I do as far as crossdressing. This was not a cleverly devised story but my own life story. Hope you enjoy - it has a killer saxophone solo and a hidden Randy Rhoads lick on the flute. If you can guess where that lick is and which song it was taken from tell your boss I said you get to work a whole day without pay!

https://youtu.be/mFxZyQpb6Eg

Cheers!
Marcelo

DRESS ME LIKE A GIRL

Got a crazy little fantasy
A fetish in the night
I'm more than I'm racked up to be
And I keep it out of sight
But every now and then I lose control
In the thrill of getting caught
Gotta dare myself to bare my soul
And show you what I got

Dress me like a girl, dress me like a girl

Everybody's got a naughty side
Where we sport a little vice
Evil twins take us for a ride
And we indulge a slice
This little kink of mine is awfully bad
That's what makes it awfully good
So push me overboard for just a tad
And baby if you would

Come on and join me!

Ain't nothing up my skirt to see
But my pearly little whites
Stare awhile and I'll slip you a peek
If that's your appetite
Don't ask for more 'cause I'm just a tease
There'll be no your place or mine
Just want to entertain you, let me please
While I'm across the line

Like a girl!

DIANEF
10-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Marcelo, just watched the video, very nice song. Did you compose the music or just write the lyrics?

Pat
10-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Cute video. Thanks for sharing.

Marcelo
10-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Marcelo, just watched the video, very nice song. Did you compose the music or just write the lyrics?

Thanks Diane!
I did everything from composing to producing to lyrics and putting all the notes on staff and having my computer play and record it for me. I did all the mixing and effects and even sang although I haven't been training for a few years.

I'll make a karaoke video when I get bored. Do you do karaoke?

Cheers!

kathy chelan
10-09-2016, 02:54 AM
love the song lyrics---had to check out the video----very nice 'femme' sentiments and very good production. somewhat curious about how you put the photos on to the mix, I know nothing at all about video concerns,but primarily want to know about your computer program. my nephew gave a Mac to my sister that had "Garage Band" on it, had heard about 'Band-in-a-Box' when I took a course in Audio back about the early 90s. then just a couple years ago, my bro-in-law bought "Cakewalk' for me [for PC} but I haven't had a chance to learn it yet. [Some family friends moving away had given me a small Casio keyboard 50-something keys, but it would not hook up with the computer thru the cables that came with Cakewalk. [ I think the MIDI plug was faulty.] Now I have just been able to get a Yamaha full 88 digital piano, so I will soon be watching tutorials for that AND for Cakewalk. I do understand multi tracking, and laying single tracks one at a time--- through having done a few studio 'demo' projects with a few bands, although so far only been in 3 small ones, but did also get to tour one major studio here in big 'h' town. i have always dreamed of playing in a band where all the guys were 'in femme.' if I could do a video of a song I wrote I would have all the separate instruments being heard played each by me in a different outfit---maybe even also acting out the narrative of the lyrics.

Sarah Louise
10-09-2016, 03:30 AM
I enjoyed that. It's a great song with great lyrics. You're very talented!

Marcelo
10-09-2016, 07:26 AM
love the song lyrics...

Hey Kathy,

There should be a free version of Windows Movie Maker that is similar to the AVS 4 You (http://www.avs4you.com/) software which is what I used for this video. It's basically drag and drop the pictures then stretch to length. It also has all kinds of text features as well as an extra audio track for narration. It's one of those things you just have to tinker around with to figure out but it's really nice once you get it down.

I use Cakewalk's Music Creator 6 which I downloaded for really cheap a few years ago as an upgrade to replace my Music Creator 2002. It's really old software but does the trick for me. If you aren't familiar with Cakewalk products they might really be a cakewalk once you get past the rocket science of learning the software. Once you get it licked you can throw down tracks pretty quick and easily.

As far as the tracks I painstaking put all the notes on the staff for each one. I'm not formally trained in music and don't have a keyboard so it was trial and error but now I'm getting pretty good at it.

Hope that helps!

Kiersten
10-09-2016, 07:33 AM
Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing.

ChristinaK
10-09-2016, 10:09 AM
I'm so glad there are people in this world with talent like you. It makes the lives of us talentless unfortunate so much richer! I love the lyrics too!

DIANEF
10-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Thanks Diane!

I'll make a karaoke video when I get bored. Do you do karaoke?

Cheers!

OOh, I'd empty a room very quickly if I ever tried karaoke. However I can lip-sync many songs perfectly.