PDA

View Full Version : Planning a big night out

njcddresser
10-10-2016, 08:02 PM
In the 3 years since I accepted my crossdressing, I've gone out in public a handful of times. Its something that I'm reasonably comfortable in doing. My previous outings have primarily been to malls and bookstores.

I've longed to go out and to meet other crossdressers. This I've never done due to my hectic schedule and working nights.

Well I've finally managed to free up a night to go to a local gay bar that hosts a cd group for a party. I'm so excited to be going. I feel like I'm going to a prom or something.

My first order of business is to decide what to wear. I'm sure it will be some variet of LBD as I have a few. In the days to come, I'll decide on how I want my hair and make up to be as well as what jewelry to wear.

I'm planning on getting some new lingerie as I want to feel as pretty underneath

I plan on getting a mani / pedi complete with a pretty polish the day of.

I'm pretty shy but I'm going to try really hard to be outgoing and really try and make some new friends.

I'll fill all of you in after my night out.

Cheryl James
10-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Good luck. I hope that exceeds your expectations. Tell us all about it afterwards, please.

Roxy
10-10-2016, 08:15 PM
I look forward to hearing about your big night out. Please remember to take photos to show us

Jaylyn
10-10-2016, 08:23 PM
I think you are going to have a very good time it sounds like. I guess the anticipation of getting every thing ready is part of the excitement. I know I'd be way beyond excited if I were to go out.

Dana44
10-10-2016, 08:39 PM
I hope that you will have a great time. yeah fill us in after you get back.

Lana Mae
10-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Jackie, have a wonderful time and then come back and share it with us. We are waiting to hear all about it. And take some photos! Hugs Lana Mae