PDA

View Full Version : First dress in 6 years

Traci H
10-11-2016, 11:03 PM
About six years ago, I purged of sorts. Still not accepting myself, some guilt issues, wife not pleased, I packed it all away in my garage. Over the years I looked at it once and a while but successfully pushed it away from me. Then about January, the Pink fog rolled over me and I began to dabble in wearing again. I underdressed for the most part and eventually started wearing women's jeans and work pants. My wife was not happy about the panties that now filled my drawer again, but sort of went into a DADT situation. When she saw the jeans, she was ticked, but then kind of relented back to DADT.

Tonight I had the house to myself and I succumbed to the dress. I pulled a couple out of their bins, grabbed some heels, and went for it. I must say as many of you have related, some of the sexual feelings have waned, and there is just more of a satisfaction to the event now. I must say the feelings were wonderful with the flow and swish of a dress and pantyhose. I did put on my wig, but no makeup, and with some facial hair, it was not a pretty sight. Some things remain to be worked on.

I must say that I do not feel guilty like I once might have. I thank this group for helping me to accept myself. Whatever I am, it is me and no less. I just hope I can slowly get my wife to be a little more accepting, as I value our marriage as well.

OK now to the serious stuff. Some of my dresses have shoulder pads in them. I'm not a bulky guy, but a guy nonetheless, and I look like a linebacker with those pads. Do some of your remove them or modify them to give a better look?

Traci

lingerieLiz
10-11-2016, 11:09 PM
I almost always remove them. My wife does also quite often. I didn't think they were that popular now.

Lana Mae
10-12-2016, 06:43 AM
Best wishes for improving relationship problems-concerning dressing. Read it somewhere that you should remove the shoulderpads guy shoulders are big enough. LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Elizabeth G
10-12-2016, 07:43 AM
I would lose the shoulder pads. Good for you that the guilt feelings are going away and you are accepting of yourself. Good luck with your relationship, I hope it all works out for you.

Krisi
10-12-2016, 08:05 AM
You should probably get rid of the shoulder pads. They went out of style a long time ago.

You should also get rid of the facial hair. You don't want to look like the bearded lady from the circus, do you?

Rhandi Spencer
10-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Welcome back....
I would remove the shoulder pads.
I am glad you don't have the guilt as before.
At least you can bring some items into the house/dresser. This is more then a lot of girls her can do.

Randi

Traci H
10-12-2016, 07:38 PM
You should probably get rid of the shoulder pads. They went out of style a long time ago.

You should also get rid of the facial hair. You don't want to look like the bearded lady from the circus, do you?

NO way Krisi. I do not want to look like the bearded lady. I would have shaved it off already except I think my wife will see that as another step closer to becoming a woman. Not that I am mind you, just that when we have a confrontation about dressing/garments, her question is "Do you want to be a woman?" I think she is afraid that is what I will do and go off and leave her. Nothing could be further from the truth, but my assurances probably seem hallow as I buy another garment or face cream. So I continue to leave the facial hair for the moment. One of these days, it will be gone however.