PDA

View Full Version : Day with my wife

lingerieLiz
10-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Went out today with my wife who wanted a us day and did some shopping. At one store as we walked the isles I saw a pretty sweater. Asked my wife if she liked it and she said it was very nice. I asked if she wanted it. She replied, I thought you were going to get it for yourself. I was more than happy to put it in the basket.

Great wife!

Lana Mae
10-12-2016, 06:45 AM
You got a new sweater and as you said a great wife! Hugs Lana Mae

Karen RHT
10-12-2016, 07:27 AM
I frequently buy my wife something when we shop together. She dresses quite well, and I'm quite willing to help her add to her wardrobe. I also enjoy shopping for her while out on my own. She tells me I know what she likes, and have good fashion sense.

Sometimes when we shop together, she turns the tables so to speak. She'll tell me something would look good on me, or that I should buy a this or that, or we'll have a discussion about which one of us that item would look better on. Needles to say, that makes my day.

Great to hear your wife has similar thoughts and methods Liz.

Karen

Teri Ray
10-13-2016, 08:30 AM
Since my wife and I had the "talk" we no longer live with a DADT relationship. Life is so much better when my wife and I can openly discuss my desire to dress. Now shopping is great fun. My wife and I have shared several shopping trips looking at clothes. She commented that it was nice to have her husband with her when she shops. Now "we" shop together frequently and enjoy looking at clothes, shoes, nail polish ect. Openly sharing with my wife has been wonderful. And she will comment when she thinks I might like something. I have purchased her panties and she has purchased me panties as well during the same shopping trip. Gotta love that. I love this gal

Tracy Irving
10-13-2016, 09:11 AM
My wife knows what I like so she ends up pushing me to more modest and unassuming clothing. Obviously, she is correct.

Jenn A116
10-14-2016, 02:47 PM
Got to agree that its fun to shop with the wife. My wife and I frequent Kohls and Macys mostly, sometimes JC Penny. I often find stuff for her and she is happy to suggest (or nix) things for Jenn. Last trip to Kohls she got 3 tops (which we may share) and Jenn got a nice wrap dress.