PDA

View Full Version : No Hair And You Know Where

deebra
10-12-2016, 07:51 AM
Does keeping the pubic area shaved make you feel feminine, more so than not shaved? We all know that if you CD then legs, underarms, chest, etc. should be hair free just like a woman. Some will say shaving this area makes panties feel better just like hose over shaved legs. Most women probialy don't shave this area (extra work), (here we go again, of course I haven't inspected most women) and if they don't and as CDers and we copy women why would doing this make you feel more feminine. I personally think on both men and women this area looks better shaved and is more sanitary without hair and I keep it shaved. O.K. load the shotgun and fire away. Just another thread to keep the site interesting.

Krisi
10-12-2016, 08:02 AM
"Does keeping the pubic area shaved make you feel feminine......... ?"

Nope, it does not and I don't shave that area. I will sometimes use my trimmer to eliminate long hairs but that's it.

Anne K
10-12-2016, 08:13 AM
Wake up every morning smooth as I can be
In the area that few will ever see.
Removed the hair with laser
And threw away my razor.
Now I'm a happy, hairless, cross dressing me!:heehee:

Rachael Leigh
10-12-2016, 09:03 AM
I am one that being shaved and smooth in most areas is a must for me I can't stand body
hair, now if I didn't have thinning hair on my head I might grow it out again as I did when I was younger, oh well

kendracd
10-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Im totally smooth, I shave chest underarms and pubic area with every shower,and legs every week, I don't really like body hair, and being bare down there does indeed make panties feel better, I also wear silk night gowns when sleeping and it also makes them feel better against bare skin,ive actually done this all my life even before my crossdressing.

Majella St Gerard
10-12-2016, 09:29 AM
I'm smooth all over, only hair on my body are my eye brows and eye lashes.

AlyssaJ
10-12-2016, 09:45 AM
It's a couple things for me. First of all, if I let my hair grow with abandon, it looks terrible hanging out the side of my panties and everything else. Plus I have a hair butt which is just gross in general. I don't like body hair anyway and keep everything but my arms shaved at this point. The only body hair I keep is a little landing strip down to my dangling bits. Does it make me feel more feminine, yes. Women in general have far less body hair then men, so the less I have the more female I feel.

Lana Mae
10-12-2016, 09:56 AM
I will just keep mine trimmed, thank you! Hugs Lana Mae

Dana44
10-12-2016, 09:56 AM
I weekly get rid of all the hair on my body. If any is to long I use a trimmer first and then shave.. I hate hair on my body and t is just a natural thing to do for me. But it does not make one feel feminine. It just is.:daydreaming:

Cheryl T
10-12-2016, 09:59 AM
In a word ... YES.
I dare to be bare
without a hair
nowhere...

Tina June
10-12-2016, 10:10 AM
I keep the area trimmed, but not fully shaved. This makes me feel more feminine than a full shave.

bok4fun
10-12-2016, 10:17 AM
Neck to ankles stay waxed.

Mickitv
10-12-2016, 10:59 AM
I shave and keep a small strip only because I like it. I also feel that shaving to me is certainly more attractive when wearing thongs or bikinis.

wanda66
10-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Right on Cheryl T
i cant remember having any body hair

VivienneH
10-12-2016, 04:51 PM
First I must admit that I'm very lucky as I have less body hair than most genetic males. I personally intensely dislike body hair from the neck down and prefer to keep all areas in trim.

My partner is perfectly happy for me to be almost hair free, but she does raise an eyebrow at times when I remove my arm and leg hair. As she feels that I only have a modicum of each and that as such I should leave them alone.

JeanTG
10-12-2016, 05:46 PM
I personally think on both men and women this area looks better shaved and is more sanitary without hair and I keep it shaved.

It's actually less sanitary to shave it off. Pubic hair serves a purpose. A young woman once told a friend of mine (who is an MD) that when she shaved, she got repeated infections (she didn't say which kind; I presumed bladder, yeast, etc.). Once she stopped shaving and let it grow back the problem stopped. In addition to removing what serves as a "filter" for germs, the microscopic nicks that come from shaving are also liable to become infected, and so too can the ingrown hairs from shaving. It's the same sort of reason we have nose hairs... to prevent the nasty stuff from making it to our lungs.

So no I don't shave it. Because of DADT I rarely shave my legs and trunk for that matter... but have done on occasion.

Personally, on women I prefer the "natural look" with just a bit of trimming. To each her own I guess...

carisa
10-12-2016, 05:53 PM
I love the feel of shaved smooth skin! I shave everything except my fore arms.

alwayshave
10-12-2016, 05:59 PM
I remove hair on my legs, chest and underarms. However, with respect to my nether region I use the electric clippers to remove any hair longer than a 1/4 of an inch. However, I'm not going near there with a razor.

TrishaTX
10-12-2016, 07:54 PM
That was the first area I removed hair and it hasn't returned since...nor will it. And yes it makes me feel fem...

redtea
10-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Mine is shaped like a heart so that if i get laid any time soon which is unlikely, I can get high off the humiliation and possibility of that heart being a deal breaker if the panties weren't.
why? Because I'm weird like that =) Plus it would so be worth it to hear the "awww is that supposed to be a heart, it looks so cute" :daydreaming:

Robin777
10-12-2016, 09:46 PM
I keep everything lower than the hair on my head shaved off. Once I got it cut off in that area.I have kept it off and I like it that way. Smooth.

deebra
10-13-2016, 06:54 AM
Jean I don't agree with you on hair around the genitals serving as a filter. I can see it holding an odor and germs from wearing tight nylon panties, urine getting on the hair especially with women and when wiping might pass vaginal infections to the hair that would hold it. It just might be a damp area for bacteria to grow and then there's the smell. Oppose to no hair where the area can be washed at skin level and kept clean. With an electric razor it can be shaved daily along with your face, takes only one minute. Different strokes for ...... but I just find the clean look more attractive, no gross hairs hanging out of panties and I really don't like the look of male or female genitals peeking through all that gross looking hair.

Meghan4now
10-13-2016, 08:01 AM
You may find this a bit generational, or sociological. Some women shave, others dont. More popular with the younger crowd. If you like a more aggressive tuck, or wear swim suits, or are doing a boudoir shoot, you might shave more. Think tape. Ouch!

I myself like my undercarriage clean, and prefer less hair back there. Is it more feminine? Perhaps, but I just like the feel of smooth skin, mine or my wifes. Regular shaving will keep the infections to a minimum, but you can get an ingrown once in a while, even then.

karla2016
10-13-2016, 08:15 AM
well since I am on hormones for a while my pubic hair is more feminine than ever...above the line of the inverted triangle I have no hair and my legs I have to shave them less and less...recently I got a bleach in Sally's and applied that on the area and it become a very nice color, was dark black before...so I'm brunette down there now...what's is the sense of spending thirty dollars in panties and have that area bad maintained? I would never been with a man (yet) but if I would I would like him feel that he is with a real woman...maybe is just a dream or fantasy...

Karla

Mayo
10-13-2016, 10:00 AM
To represent the 'no' faction, I don't depilate. I have a beard and I will very occasionally trim down there, but that's it. It would no doubt be an interesting experience to be hairless, but I have no interest in shaving or waxing on a regular basis and, based on the one time I did shave there, I don't look forward to being itchy and uncomfortable as it grows back. While women do have less body hair than men normally, the hairless aesthetic is a relatively recent one (last 50 years?), so 'femininity' = 'hairless' is just a social construct and one that I try not to let influence my views of women. That said, I am a product of society, and it can be difficult, both for myself and for my appreciation of others, to let that go.

Meghan4now
10-13-2016, 11:11 AM
To Mayo's point, hairless-ness is not a specificly feminine trait. While women are far less hirsute then men, the shaving is to present as younger. The concept of being younger = more attractive = closer to better reproductive age is very important to many of the espoused ideals of beauty in our culture. Right or wrong. Make up? Health and youth. Gravity defying voluptuous figure, health youth and baby bearing. Long, shiny nice colored hair? The same again. And of course our society, and especially marketing, tends to over value, and thereby stylize, sometimes to the degree of characterized presentation.

Oh crud. Now I'm a feminist?

CONSUELO
10-13-2016, 12:37 PM
I have a very professional and very pleasant person who waxes my entire body every few months. I like to be free of hair except for my head. My body hair did not appear until I was in my teenage years and I was so upset. I have long envied those males who are more or less hair free. Of course some of them wish to be hairy, while folks like me wish to be hairless.

It feels wonderful when in stockings, slips, panties or nightgowns and reinforces my feminine feelings.

andreanna
10-13-2016, 04:02 PM
Toally shaved down there, feels cleaner and actually is less sweaty. As for GG's, the ones that I know have been shaved also, not landing strips or art.

irene9999
10-13-2016, 04:14 PM
I've shaved it all off once and it was good for a while but I prefer to just trim it so the hairs don't get too long

Roxy
10-13-2016, 04:23 PM
To answer the question, yes it does makes me feel more feminine!
And in my HOM it makes panties, slips, hose feel and look better.
It also seems easier to wash up at the end of the day

CONSUELO
10-13-2016, 06:25 PM
To Jeans point about skin infections -- our skin is covered in bacteria and when you shave you disturb the skin and bacteria can get in and cause infection especially in hair follicles and also you could suffer from ingrown hair as well as razor nicks that become infected.
I exfoliate regularly and for the few days before a waxing session I use an antibacterial soap on my skin. I find Hibiclens to be good. Immediately after waxing I use antibacterial cream on my skin to help it heal and settle down. With regular waxing I found that these minor skin infections diminished considerably.
I don't think the body hair acts as a filter it may just be that your skin and its bacterial colony are in stable equilibrium until you wax or shave. Like it or not we carry large colonies of bacteria on and throughout our body.

Deane
10-13-2016, 08:35 PM
Why is shaving always associated with crossdressing? I started shaving more than my face long before I dressed, because looking like a gorilla just isn't attractive or comfortable. Smooth balls, legs, and pits is more attractive to women than looking like Sasquatch, whether you're wearing shorts, skirt, or nothing.

Maybe we should start saying any man who shaves his face is crossdressing, trying to look more like a woman?

Brandy Mathews
10-13-2016, 11:50 PM
I personally think that shaving my whole body makes me feel more feminine, and my girlfriend does too. Will never stop shaving.
Hugs,
Bree :)

Ashley090
10-14-2016, 04:25 AM
I dont have shaved that place and I dont even plan to do. Once i had shaved legs (medical reasons) that was nice! But not anymore sadly. In fact I regularly shave only face and feet (for comfort in socks). When go en femme i do shave my forearm, wrist and back of hands. I am lucky that my bodyhair is light colored (almost blonde which is weird since my hair are very dark black) and I dont have much of it. Dont look like gorilla :DDD
Also I cant shave more since it will be immediately pointed out and tons of questions why i did that and about my sexuality will come. Envy all of you you can do it freely :)

CarlaWestin
10-14-2016, 07:06 AM
Always completely hairless from the eyelashes down. But, genetically not furry at all. I love the way the smoothness feels wearing silky clothing.

Danielle_cder
10-14-2016, 07:13 AM
Big bush here! Lol love it, as for everything else shaved

Georgina
10-14-2016, 07:30 AM
I have been shaving all over for 20 years. I love the way it feels but it is not feminine.

JeanTG
10-14-2016, 07:47 AM
Also I cant shave more since it will be immediately pointed out and tons of questions why i did that and about my sexuality will come. Envy all of you you can do it freely :)

Same issue here. So it is dark opaque tights and camisoles for me, to at least hide the worst of it.

RHsissy
10-14-2016, 07:48 AM
I am a full shaver. Shaved from face all the way down. Underarms, legs, forearms, ALL! Love the look and the feel.

Carrie M
10-15-2016, 12:57 AM
I shave everything but my arms and I trim my arms. I do feel more feminine like this. That may be purely my perspective but it's the only perspective I need to satisfy perhaps. I like a previous post about someone waxing all over. I think I'd like to find someone to do that and give it a try.

soha
10-24-2016, 03:25 PM
I waxing my all body when I get long vacation, waxing the secret places feeling me as real girl
Hugs

Katey888
10-24-2016, 05:05 PM
Mine is shaped like a heart so that if i get laid any time soon which is unlikely, I can get high off the humiliation and possibility of that heart being a deal breaker if the panties weren't.
why? Because I'm weird like that =) Plus it would so be worth it to hear the "awww is that supposed to be a heart, it looks so cute" :daydreaming:

:lol: That is creativity worthy of a CD Academy Award... :clap:

Body hair topiary? That has to have some great options for styles more 'out there' than just a heart... like...

"OMG! Are they supposed to be elephant ears and that's the trunk !?!"

Or dye your back hair green and have a sculpted map of central park to show tourists when they ask directions (and watch them run!) :devil:

Deebra - I think it probably does... I'm sure we may get some GGs that say "Nope - don't shave anything; never have done, never will; wear a 'tache and proud of it!" :facepalm: But then they're probably not the GGs most of us are hoping to emulate, either in our minds or otherwise, are they...? :thinking:

Katey x

Sandy silk
10-24-2016, 06:44 PM
I cross dressed and purged for decades. I am naturally quite hairy. Even before I started dressing again, I decided to go hairless down there...I just liked how it felt during sex etc. Now that I started dressing again, I decided to grow a strip to match my wife's. I am undecided if I should keep it or not...she doesn't care. In general, I find a hairless woman attractive.

Katrina red nails
10-25-2016, 07:22 AM
Not sure about the more or less feminine in that area. Certainly shaving chest arms legs armpits certainly does. I used to shave everywhere below the neck but due to personal circumstances let it go for ages. Now I need to get the lawnmower out again:)

nikiaswell
10-25-2016, 08:04 AM
love shaving

- - - Updated - - -

my legs that is..hate shaving my face, unless Niki wants to come out

leannejacobs
10-25-2016, 08:34 AM
I too shave from the neck down, have done for years, however I do have issues with the back and inners of my thighs, as in I get ingrowing hairs a lot, so tend to trim them instead.

jennifer0918
10-25-2016, 09:04 AM
I get rid of the facial hair whenever I'm Jennifer, I get a lot of sh*t from my SO tho.Depending on the season and wardrobe I chose to dress I will shave everything legs, arms,armpits, and a manzilian

Kathie Pantyhose
10-25-2016, 11:53 AM
Smooth as granite down below in fact from the shoulder down. Over 10 years of epliating have finally paid off. I'm epilating all over now just every 2 weeks in less than an hour. Love how everything feels especially panties and pantyhose when smooth and clean. I know this wasn't the question or the right answer but I actually love it more when I've removed my arm hairs. I love that feeling too especially when a breeze runs across my arms and no hairs to tickle.

Richelle423
10-25-2016, 01:50 PM
I shave front to back my legs and in between except eyebrows and I love it!!! I will never go back

Lilly 40C
10-25-2016, 02:44 PM
I've been shaved there for decades and yes, panties or panty hose feel much better when you shave there.

Karyn Marie
10-25-2016, 02:58 PM
I recently started shaving, and I love the feel of no hair. I shave my legs, and pubic hair and it makes me feel so girlie...I have very little hair above my waist. Now my SO is getting used to the idea, and wants to shave me even more...she wants to shave me. I can't wait for that.

Yes, I love being fully shaved.

biannne
10-25-2016, 11:38 PM
For a long time I just trimmed and kept it very short. Then I shaved it all and now I feel a lot more sexy and fem. But then again, I shave every inch of my body ... I mean every where. I do that everrtime I take my shower.

wanda66
10-26-2016, 02:24 PM
Only way to go!!

Erika_girliegirl
10-26-2016, 02:32 PM
I recommend finding a place that does men's bikini waxes. So smooth!

HelenR2
10-31-2016, 08:39 AM
Rub plenty of Nair or Veet into the whole downstairs region, wait fifteen minutes, get under the shower and gently rub with a washcloth. The whole lot comes off, (the hair, not..... you know), and you are smooth and clean without a single scratch.

Sandy silk
10-31-2016, 06:41 PM
Has anyone tried to dye down there for example using Betty Down Under to match a blonde or red wig etc. if so, what were the results.

VioletDoll
10-31-2016, 07:19 PM
Rub plenty of Nair or Veet into the whole downstairs region, wait fifteen minutes, get under the shower and gently rub with a washcloth. The whole lot comes off, (the hair, not..... you know), and you are smooth and clean without a single scratch.

15 minutes is probably too long. The say no more than 7.. I got horrible chem burns on my legs when I left it on longer (and I'm not skin sensitive)
Wipe it off with a damp washcloth before the shower.. that seems to break/ rip the follicle.

deebra
11-01-2016, 07:34 AM
As posted above Nair or Veet will remove all of the hair, there are probialy some members that would like for it to remove something else too.

Jaymees22
11-01-2016, 03:33 PM

Me too, I'm weird and have it heart shaped. Everything else is shaved from the neck down and it's pretty easy as I have very little body hair. Luckily the hair on my head is thick, I got my grandfathers hair. He lived to 96 and had a full head of hair, unfortunately I also inherited his nose.:)

MelanieAnne
11-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Rub plenty of Nair or Veet into the whole downstairs region, wait fifteen minutes,
How has that worked out. The directions say not to exceed 10 minutes. I have thought of leaving it on longer, but I'm a little afraid to. The ingredients say it contains lye, or caustic soda. That is nothing to fool with. Anybody else leave it on longer then 10 minutes?

CartoonistChick
11-02-2016, 05:28 PM
15 minutes is probably too long. The say no more than 7.. I got horrible chem burns on my legs when I left it on longer (and I'm not skin sensitive)
Wipe it off with a damp washcloth before the shower.. that seems to break/ rip the follicle.

As posted above Nair or Veet will remove all of the hair, there are probialy some members that would like for it to remove something else too.

So I've used Nair and have done some minimal shaving. But now what's the best stuff to remove facial hair? I've tried using this product called "Magic" but it didn't do a damn thing. I've heard there's a Nair cream for faces, buuuut does anyone know if that stuff actually works?

MelanieAnne
11-02-2016, 09:02 PM
buuuut does anyone know if that stuff actually works?

I'm just guessing, but if it is mild enough for faces, it probably doesn't work. Whiskers are thicker and tougher than body hair.

lara_cd
11-02-2016, 10:02 PM
I take a razor to everything except my eyebrows. I love how panties feel while smooth, and how stockings feel on bare legs.

Lara

CartoonistChick
11-02-2016, 11:20 PM
...I love how panties feel while smooth, and how stockings feel on bare legs...

Oh my god yes! Tights on smooth legs is truly a feeling like no other!

StarrOfDelite
11-03-2016, 04:03 PM
I started shaving my legs and arms when I morphed into a fanatical bicyclist in the 1980's, and expanded the shorn area to my chest, my tummy, and my buttocks because it looks really funny to have smooth limbs and a hairy torso. I also do as much of my back as I can reach without tearing a rotator cuff, and occasionally get a back waxing. I do minimal shaving in the bikini area because I get folicular dermatitis and leave a patch about 2 inches by 3 inches which trim it down to about half an inch long with scissors.

A word about Nair. I think that they make different formulations and some are meant to be on the body for a shorter time than others. Be sure to read the label for the exact directions on how long to wait before showering. As one poster mentioned, it's shockingly easy to get a chemical rash by leaving the stuff on your body too long. And, do not rub it into your skin as if it is Dermasil! I'm pretty sure that the label warns against using any pressure to force the lotion into the skin.

Also, be careful doing your legs with depilatory lotions; I put Nair on my legs all the way to my upper thighs, my scrotum got into contact with the lotion just from the normal actions I took during the short wait between application and shower, and the result was an extremely painful burn on that very sensitive skin. I don't even want to imagine what sort of harsh reaction might occur if a person accidentally got depilatory on the anal region.

Maria Darkspace
11-03-2016, 04:26 PM
I shave everything except my head and eye brows. There's nothing sexier than the feeling of silky, soft skin. Thankfully, I have no hair on my back and minimal hair on my chest. It still takes me about an hour to get everything perfectly smooth.

HelenR2
11-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Perhaps the best idea is to do a test patch or two first because different people seem to have different reactions. I can leave Veet or Nair, (and plenty of it), on my legs for at least thirty minutes and I would say about the same for my whole pubic area without any adverse reaction at all but can only leave it on my arm or the back of my hand for about eight minutes. Any longer and my arm gets tiny red sore patches, like angry freckles.
Ps....
Angry Freckles.... great name for a band.