PDA

View Full Version : travel time again

sharonsdream
10-12-2016, 10:50 AM
I do store checks about twice a year. It is a great time as it takes about two months. It also gives Sharon time as you get 4 weeks of hotels. The last two times I checked in to the hotels and on the long drives dressed in a skirt and blouse and usually heels.
Also week to eat at several resturants while dressed. Love my gray curly wig and makeup.
This year I bought real breast forms which I wrote about. Love them. As it is cooler or cold I thought about changing from my skirts heels and blouse for my girl time to womens stretch jeans and a sweater with shorty boots. Wig and make up of coarse.
Any thoughts about this attire? My hands would out me as I do mechanical work. Cuts skabs and grease. Size not so much.
This is always a fun time and no one has given me a hard time.
Bought my boots a few minutes ago and the clerk asked if it was time for some fancy shoes. I was wearing my forms so I said yes. I'm going out of town. It has gotten really easy to own it.

Krisi
10-12-2016, 11:02 AM
You can wear anything women typically wear for the time and place (and weather). Jeans and a sweater are fine if that's what you see women wearing. Cooler weather also brings with it the opportunity to wear pantyhose or tights along with a dress or skirt and blouse.

Women sometimes do mechanical work. Clean up the grease. Wear gloves when possible while working to protect your hands.

Elizabeth G
10-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Your proposed outfit sounds fine. As Krisi said, this is also the season for tights. I was out all day Monday in a sweater dress, opaque tights and short boots and had a great time.

Elizabeth

wanda66
10-12-2016, 03:29 PM
I travel a couple times this time of the year, traveling in fem i like jeans etc . Once traveling in a skirt etc .i had a flat. I wasn't fun changeing a tire in a skirt. The skirt kept blowing up exposing by blue panties. 2 guys stoped to help out untill they got a closer look. At the time it was quite aggravating . After getting the tire changed and back behine the wheel i thought about the situation and began laughing. I laughed untill i cryed. I added a smile to my makeup and finished my trip,it was a good day after all.

ChristinaK
10-12-2016, 05:19 PM
I love sweaters and jeans. Easy, casual yet can be sexy.

Traveling en femme is such fun. I find it very liberating and don't have to worry about getting caught by anybody. Have fun!

Lana Mae
10-13-2016, 09:21 AM
Krisi already said much of what I was thinking. Get some GoJo hand cleaner or use Lava hand soap on that grease. Wear gloves. Be kind to your hands. Hugs Lana Mae

sharonsdream
10-13-2016, 07:55 PM
Krisi already said much of what I was thinking. Get some GoJo hand cleaner or use Lava hand soap on that grease. Wear gloves. Be kind to your hands. Hugs Lana Mae

Actually Dawn and a spounge work well.

Pattie
10-13-2016, 08:16 PM
do you go thru the TSA check point in femme, or are you drag.
I travel too and I have TSA prime pass so I travel in gurly mode all the time.
Also I spend approximately 3 to 6 weeks away from home and am 24/7 in femme.
It is sweaters tight jeans and boots.

sharonsdream
10-14-2016, 07:46 AM
do you go thru the TSA check point in femme, or are you drag.
I travel too and I have TSA prime pass so I travel in gurly mode all the time.
Also I spend approximately 3 to 6 weeks away from home and am 24/7 in femme.
It is sweaters tight jeans and boots.

I drive. But I do that en femme. Other than my company I usually do everything else en femme. Van makes it easy to change from work clothes to girl clothes. I am always underdressed.