PDA

View Full Version : Stolen moments

AnnaBMarie
10-12-2016, 06:59 PM
About a year ago my SO unexpectedly quit her job and retired. I had already retired, and when she was still working she would stay late several days a week and I could count on some alone time to dress. Losing this time really made things difficult.

I decided this summer to take a part time job, and I've been getting up early while she sleeps in. This allows me to underdress with hose and occasionally a camisole under the drab clothes. Because I can count on her sleeping past the time I leave for work, I sometimes slip off the pants and slip on a skirt while I have breakfast. It's a bit risky, but these stolen moments are my only connection now to my feminine self. The good news is that I can wear hose or stay-ups most work days. The bad news is now I'm coming up on on the end of my temporary employment, and I'm already dreading the loss of Anna time.

Maria 60
10-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Aren't those amazing moments, the sad part is all good things come to an end. My wife and kids use to come home a few hours later then me. I would shower get slightly dressed cook dinner dressed and then just before they would come home I would change. Just my luck there hours changed and now there home first. It was so little but they were amazing what you call stolen moments.

Elizabeth G
10-13-2016, 06:22 AM
Hi Anna,

I can sympathize. My wife and I are both still working but her schedule is such that she leaves after me and gets home before me. I have rare times that I get to dress so I really appreciate them when they do come up. Right now I don't see anything on the horizon and it's really hard. I'm sorry I can't offer any solutions but at least we can commiserate.

Elizabeth

Tina Davis
10-13-2016, 07:04 AM
Like Elizabeth, I am not able to dress lately as my wife is either working from home or looking for work. She also doesn't drive right now so it is extremely difficult to find a time where she is out without me. I am not going to underdress as she would find out and be upset. The time will come and I will enjoy it when it does.

CarlaWestin
10-13-2016, 07:12 AM
Similar situation here. My wife is a retired homebody. My Carla time is early every morning and occasionally she'll be out of the house on a weekend day. I decided three or four years ago to just tell her I was a crossdresser. It wasn't easy at first but she realizes that I'm the same person and we love each other dearly. DADT and IDWTSI but, I don't have to play sneak and hide anymore.

Your mileage may vary.

phili
10-13-2016, 07:32 AM
Maybe it is time to start figuring out how to reveal your desires. Retirement for me and for a lot of others here was the trigger- wife and I are home all the time, traveling, etc. and there's a long life ahead. Luckily the buzz about trans everything is paving the way.

Hasn't been super progressive with my wife but she recognizes it is my house too.

SherriePall
10-13-2016, 09:23 AM
Maybe find her some volunteer work. The more the better. LOL!

Stephanie47
10-13-2016, 11:14 AM
I posted on another thread, but, here's my situation. I have been retired for eight plus years, while my wife has been working full days on a whenever she wanted to work. That was up to five days a week, which gave Stephanie about seven hours of play time. In the spring my wife had back surgery which ended her school year in April. I anticipated her being off into September. However, then she got a breast cancer diagnoses with a recommendation she not be around school age kids. So, she is off until next spring after chemo and radiation therapies. She intends to go back to work on her "whenever" schedule. So, Stephanie has been relegated to non-dressing femme interests which is this forum and perusing and buying femme stuff. I have no angst about losing the femme time. Sometimes life throws more important things at you.

Lacey New
10-14-2016, 07:21 AM
So many similar stories! I am in the closet to my wife and I still get an hour or so in the morning in panties and on this site but when she was working and she traveled, I would get some serious shopping and dressing time every couple of months. Now that we are both retired, she is home and serious dressing and shopping is almost impossible. Oh well, opportunities will come. I don't worry about it, I just will take advantage of opportunities when they come - and may invent some reasons to have some.

Petra1
10-14-2016, 08:30 AM
My wife used to work on Saturdays so that would be Petra time if I didn't have anything else going on that day. Ever since she lost that job, four years now, I've also had to use stolen moments. Her new job means we leave at the same time and she gets home before me. So, Petra time has been relegated to days I work from home, holidays where I'm off and she's not, or early morning Saturdays when I awaken before her.. While she's accepting of my dressing, and once found it exciting, I think she now prefers to see me rather than Petra.

Teresa
10-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Anna,
Maybe it's time to have that talk and tell her what it means to you. My wife doesn't want to see me dressed but she has accepted I go out socially to meet other Cders , so she also knows I shop and I shave most of my body. At times her comments aren't very pleasant and they do wear thin occasionally , now days I tell her straight that they are unnecessary and hurtful at times .