PDA

View Full Version : Still like summer here

Kathie Pantyhose
10-13-2016, 03:28 PM
Anyone else loving a longer leg tanning season? Love COLORADO!

Tracy Irving
10-13-2016, 03:35 PM
it is 11 degrees centigrade right now. Long skirt weather here.

Joni T
10-13-2016, 04:01 PM
I hate hot weather. I can't wait until it's cooler and dark by 5pm.
Jon

crystaltvco
10-13-2016, 04:14 PM
Hey neighor,

and HELL yea!! Wife hates it as she prefers cooler weather. But she is weird so..

:)

Roxy
10-13-2016, 04:57 PM
It's a love/hate for me.
With so many nice sunny days, I just want to be sun bathing in a bikini. I've only had a couple of those days all summer.
Too much work to do on my property.
As a concession I've been wearing shorter shorts and a woman's tank top.
I can't stand the farmer tan look

MichelleDevon
10-14-2016, 04:40 AM
Just spent two weeks in California - mostly visiting my daughter and grandson - been delighted to enjoy what seems like summer weather to those of us from UK. Yosemite was beautiful and somewhere around mid 20s Celsius (upper 70s to our transatlantic friends), Santa Barbara a bit warmer still, then 3 days in Joshua Tree National Park with glorious unbroken sun and temperature in low 30s Celsius (upper 80s to the low 90s). With proper application of suntan cream and wearing of shorts with no other leg covering I have come back to dear old cool, damp, cloudy UK with a nice tan which will definitely improve the look of Michelle's legs for the next few weeks. :)

Ashley090
10-14-2016, 05:29 AM
Here in middle Europe it's 7°C,windy, sometimes a little rainy definetly not late summer. So skirt would be no go. Guess pants only here and warm jacket. Enjoy your good weather! ;)

Lily Catherine
10-14-2016, 07:25 AM
There's a Singaporean Chinese phrase translating effectively to "summer all year round, autumn once it rains". I'm not really relishing the summer, although the autumn's inconveniences are less-than-ideal as well.

JeanetteX
10-14-2016, 07:29 AM
I'm not a summer lover at all and I'm so glad it's over and autumn has arrived. Long live cool temperatures and the clothes that go with it!

Rhandi Spencer
10-14-2016, 07:55 AM
I actually love the fall temperatures and changes in weather. ON Tuesday it was cool and rainy yesterday it was in the 70's.
Colorado on the front Range is the best. Unless you are in the mountains of Colorado

ellbee
10-14-2016, 08:16 AM
I'm not a summer lover at all and I'm so glad it's over and autumn has arrived. Long live cool temperatures and the clothes that go with it!

Ditto! :D

Kathie Pantyhose
10-14-2016, 02:54 PM
Hi Randi - I got your message but for some reason I can't email you with the email I received and my messages are not active here for some reason. Can you email me directly?

- - - Updated - - -

I actually love the fall temperatures and changes in weather. ON Tuesday it was cool and rainy yesterday it was in the 70's.
Colorado on the front Range is the best. Unless you are in the mountains of Colorado

Hi Randi - I received your message but can't seem to reply. Can you please email me directly?