PDA

View Full Version : what you see is what you get, meeting folks while not dressed....

mykell
10-15-2016, 08:25 AM
i run a meet and great through meet-up.....i have slowly built up members, many cannot meet during the work week, another member has been co facilitating as sorts a friday date, well the opportunity to meet was at hand and i went off and pursued it, got to georgies too early and did not want to wait in the bar so i got gas and cruised asbury park and checked out the early friday night life..... not the way i remembered it.

hipsters and couples waking out of there flats to go out for the evening with a multitude of venues to attend within walking distance, really nice to see from this once downtrodden town of lost fame. so after i wasted some time its back to georgies, not as glamorous as the waterfront area but its downtown location affords free parking and a comfortable place for folks to hang out and be themselves, perfect for any first time dresser wishing to venture into the "wild" but with a homey comfort. no one cared that we were there. now its reputation claims its the gay cheers but i dont think everyone their was gay....i think some local folks who just wanted to chill and have a reasonably priced drink water there as well.

well i got to meet some interesting folks and was glad to have made the venture out of my "norm" and take the leap of faith to do it without being dressed as the situation presented itself and not fear being recognized for my daily self, what you see is what you get....i was still TG....and the topics talked about felt just as normal.

i had fun and the time went by waaaay too fast i hope to get another chance again soon.....:D

brenda girl
10-15-2016, 09:48 AM
Good for you, asbury park has changes a lot over the years

gokatiegirl
10-15-2016, 11:42 AM
It was nice to finally meet you last night :)

mykell
10-15-2016, 01:47 PM
nice to meet you as well kate, was back in town today....Bethany Hamilton was in ocean grove, was hoping to get a autograph....just a smashed windshield after someones overly cautious stop had some of my gear bang into it for my efforts....