PDA

View Full Version : First REAL forms

susancheerleader
10-15-2016, 03:41 PM
Last week I ordered my first real good pair of breast forms. I was using some cheap ones I got on eBay. But I now have some nice ones I bought. I tracked the package as it traveled to my post office anxiously waiting.
Ince I got them I couldn't wait to try them. But I had to wait until after work so I rushed home and tried them on.
I absolutely love them! I didn't want to take them off.

Maria 60
10-15-2016, 03:52 PM
I'm looking forward to getting a set, I'm so passed the water balloons but I find the forms I want are so expensive. But I do feel your excitement and hope you enjoy them.

AprilMayy<3
10-15-2016, 03:56 PM
I'm in love with the ones I got from eBay!
Am I missing out??
Congrats though!

susancheerleader
10-15-2016, 04:06 PM
No. your not missing out! Lol. I bought the ones on eBay long before I knew anything about forms. I bought foam ones and cost a whopping 20 dollars a pair.

dolovewell
10-15-2016, 04:09 PM
As simply a bra and panty wearer for many years, I would do things like put baseballs or water balloons in my bras. But when I finally bought actual breast forms for the first time, it was amazing. I know how you must be feeling right now!

Gen D
10-15-2016, 04:35 PM
I put my firsts yesterday - a big change from all kind of home made...

Teresa
10-15-2016, 06:24 PM
Maria,
I still use balloons but doubled up, they work so well, I was given a pair of forms to try and hated them, I prefer the feeling of mine under what I naturally have they give me enough lift and the correct weight and movement. Before I tried forms I did feel like a poor relation then I found that balloons have many advantages. I've just made a pair in black they work so well in a black strapless bra it's great to see all me with some cleavage and not have to find ways of hiding the forms. I haven't had one split yet even though I wear them for a year before replacing them and when I do they cost pennies.

Yes I am wearing them in my avatar, and it is a standing joke when we discuss the subject at our meetings, I just have to be cautious where people stick name badges !!

Dragonfir3zz
10-15-2016, 06:29 PM
I had first gotten tear drop ones off amazon, they were great and worked with all my bralettes. Just got new actualy forms and yes, i rather leave them be, beaides the glue aint cheap.

BLUE ORCHID
10-15-2016, 07:29 PM
Hi Susan:hugs:, Forms takes dressing to a whole new level...:daydreaming:...

susancheerleader
10-15-2016, 08:02 PM
Yes! It seems to have done that. :)

misschris
10-15-2016, 08:07 PM
I have two silicone sets. My fav is some from VS with nips. I lost them for a while so bought another from Belk. I eventually found my VS ones.

Lana Mae
10-15-2016, 09:46 PM
Congrats on the new forms. Don't they feel so good. Enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae

Ressie
10-16-2016, 07:56 AM
Hi Susan, what kind did you get? Price if I may ask?

susancheerleader
10-16-2016, 09:39 AM
I can't seem to copy and paste a link from my phone. There's probably a way but....
So I did a screen grab of the forms I bought.

Ressie
10-16-2016, 10:15 AM
Thanks Susan. Looks like the same forms I have. I have two sets, different sizes.

TrishaTX
10-16-2016, 10:22 AM
Good ones are the best, they feel real on you and in your hand! I love mine, I upgraded a year ago to really nice ones.

Shiny
10-16-2016, 10:23 AM
I stepped up over 5 years ago and went with real forms. At $300 a pair they were pricy but if you take care of them you'll get a good investment from them. Use a real mastectomy bra with pockets and order the cloth covers for the forms. I use "Nearly Me" forms size 10 which translates into a 40"D." You get used to the weight and jiggle right away and the forms quickly heat to body temperature, and your clothes will fit better as well. Pretty much a no-brainer to go with real forms.

CarlaWestin
10-16-2016, 11:04 AM
Congrats on finally getting boobies. Of course you don't want to take them off.

docrobbysherry
10-16-2016, 01:30 PM
Sounds like me when I got my first $60 silicone forms 10 years ago, Susan. Since then, I've moved onward and upward.

I've discovered silicone forms r a lot like cars. U don't have to drive of course, u can walk. And, I made my own forms out of everything u can think of! I first bought VW silicone breast forms. Nice shape. But, shiney and covered with plastic that is easy to puncture or pop. And, eventually deteriates.

But, then I found the Cadillac of breast forms. They r made of solid medical grade silicone with no poly covering. They also come in a variety of colors and softness, (jiggleness). They cost more but can't rip, tear or pop and last a life time!:D

Teresa, altho I have maybe 8 pairs of medical grade forms I wore water balloons in my suit for a shoot just 2 weeks ago! :thumbsup:

melissalynn
10-16-2016, 05:51 PM
Over the years I've used balled up pantyhose and had once crafted a pair using knee-his and cotton balls. Silicon forms with a nipple that pokes through depending on the fabric go the bra and my top certainly add to my enjoyment.

CherylFlint
10-18-2016, 01:37 AM
I remember buying my first real forms.
From cheap foam rubber to real honest to goodness mastectomy pads. And they weigh just as real ones and bounce when I walk.
Expensive ($150 each) but WELL WORTH IT.

StacyCD
10-18-2016, 03:44 AM
It probably won't be long before you buy a second set!

Leslie Mary S
10-18-2016, 04:04 AM
Maria 60 go the distance if you can, a well fitted pair in a well fitted bra can change how you feel. Those and a good pair of well-fitting heels will make you feel les a girl and all the more a woman.

katie_barns
10-18-2016, 07:33 AM
I have a number of different forms. From B cup to D. I prefer the triangular ones the best. Trear drops in a large size just doesn't fit well on my frame. My go to set is a size 7 [38C]. I will glue them on lay on the bed and wait till there good and dry. I have even gone bra-less that way. OMG what a feeling.

Krisi
10-19-2016, 10:59 AM
I have spent a lifetime studying female breasts and I have never seen round, teardrop or triangular breasts. Real breasts are asymmetrical. The left and right breasts are mirror images with tissue extending under the arms.

These are my breasts and I love them. They look right and feel like part of my body once they warm up.

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/_graphics/_pagecontent/breastforms/amolux/diamond/amolux-diamond-breastforms-divine-nipple-care-kit.png

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breastforms-amolux-diamond.aspx

I hate to take them off.

Keriala
10-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Krisi, I have a pair that I bought from an online CD shop for $65. They were ok for a year, then the silicone nipples split! Felt like wet gummy bears! So I've been looking around for a better set, and the AmoLux was one of my top three choices. Your endorsement will help my decision making.

Krisi
10-19-2016, 02:18 PM
They are not cheep, but if you're going to do something you might as well give it your best shot.

nikinylons
10-23-2016, 05:30 PM
I bought mine from Suddenly Fem 4 years ago and just love them! Big investment but they sure complete me.

HollyGreene
10-23-2016, 07:12 PM
I bought my first pair last year, and I love them. They aren't top-of-the-range ones though and they don't fix on with glue or tape. They have removable, clear silicone back and shoulder straps so they can be worn with or without a bra. However, the strap connectors are a little obtrusive at times. They quickly warm up to body temperature, and feel very natural. I have slept in them several times without causing them any damage, and it's a wonderful feeling waking up to a pair of breasts under a satin and lace nightie.
(I tend to sleep on my back, so they don't get squashed - not sure I'd recommend sleeping in them if you ever roll on to your front though)

ronniegirl
10-23-2016, 07:57 PM
Got my two sets from the Breastform store as well. Very helpful and understanding company...Agree, no feeling like these better fitting breast forms..:battingeyelashes:

Angie G
10-23-2016, 08:11 PM
Aren't they great I've been wearing my set for 2 years now cost $100 best money I ever spent.:hugs:
Angie

Tracy Irving
10-23-2016, 08:47 PM
Best $35 I ever spent. I liked them so much I bough a second (smaller) pair.

Rachel Anne
10-23-2016, 10:52 PM
I prefer the self attachable forms.

I had a pair of asymmetrical Amoena forms with the little self-adhesive dots on the back and LOVED them dearly (3Es, size 4, VERY spendy for a pair). They were very nearly perfect for me. They adhered surprisingly well, even when hot. The fit and under-clothing look was flawless (not so much out of clothing). They are very fragile, however, and after about 2 years of light use, they got a tear. Once they tear, they're done.

To replace them, I got a pair of Aphrodite forms from BF.com. Well, well worth the money. If you're careful with your clothes and get lucky with the skin tone, you could almost pass with some cleavage showing (almost). Sizing is the trick, though, and is different from women's forms. My first pair were mediums, and they were comically large on me. After about two weeks the consistency got weird (bad batch, I was told), and BF replaced them without any hassle. My second (and current) pair are XSes, and they fit perfect as a slightly-less-than 34C. No goo inside so tearing is not a problem. The moral is to be sure of the size. They have held up very well to medium use.

Rachel

Alytv
11-17-2016, 08:42 AM
Some very helpful experience in here ladies, thank you. Just about to take my plunge into buying some so I'm trying to make sure I make the right choice. So difficult when you have no experience of buying them.

I figure that if I buy a decent pair they will last me and the quality will be worth it. Well and truly over stuffing my bra with spare hose!

Aly

Beverley Sims
11-17-2016, 02:25 PM
Asymmetrical and a B cup serves me very well.

I do not need too much protrusion.