PDA

View Full Version : Lucky

Carol
10-16-2016, 04:04 PM
Hello ladies,

So, I was sitting on the sofa watching tv with the wife next to me. I don't dress that often,just when I have the the urge. My wife has been amazing about this and is totally supportive and unfazed by the whole thing.

I saw a nice dress on a lady on the tv and made a comment to my wife. "That's a nice look". To which she got up and left the room. I thought at first she she had gone to the toilet but then I heard her rummaging in the bedroom. A few minutes later she came back with two bodycon dresses of hers and said "these should fit you, try them on. I know you are in the mood".
Obviously she didn't need to ask me twice so on went the dresses one by one. I'm an all or nothing sort of person so when she asked how it felt I said well I think it would need some underwear, tights etc.
"So what are you waiting for" she said. So on with the knickers, bra and tights and also some of her boots with heels.

It was just a spur of the moment thing. So no makeup or anything. But I am just so thankful to have an understanding wife, I don't dress much in front of her but she doesn't bat an eyelid when I do.
This is a salute to understanding partners.

Rachael Leigh
10-16-2016, 04:09 PM
There's no doubt wives can really surprise us just when we least expect it.
Have fun with it

skirt_guy
10-16-2016, 04:17 PM
I know the feeling. My wife has been absolutely amazing in her support. It makes the difference for sure.

Dana44
10-16-2016, 05:03 PM
Oh my you have wife that your size is close. My clothes are too big for her and hers too small for me. So we have our own clothes. You have a wonderful wife to share her clothes with you.

Kandi Robbins
10-16-2016, 05:55 PM
Great story! I join in that salute. When I finally told my wife (after finally accepting it myself) she was totally accepting and has continued to be for the past 2 years. I have never been happier in my entire life than now that I have accepted who I am and I owe it all to my wonderful wife.

RADER
10-16-2016, 06:43 PM
My wife would do the same thing once in a while.
She would order some thing for me to wear from
the Catalog. It was fun to do try-on's.
Rader

Karen RHT
10-16-2016, 07:09 PM
An understanding and supportive wife is someone to be saluted for sure. Great story Carol, thanks for sharing.

Karen

janeycdbbw
10-16-2016, 10:08 PM
It is very nice and some are very lucky to have accepting spouses. I do and also feel blessed.

jazmine
10-16-2016, 10:25 PM
THAT......is completely AWESOME!

NancySue
10-16-2016, 11:14 PM
A supportive, helpful wife is a blessing and I am blessed. We were shopping at Macy's yesterday. When we met up, she was carrying a bag. I said, "oh, you found something". She smiled and replied, "no, I got something for you". I couldn't imagine what she got me, so I asked. She remembered I was looking at pencil skirts. I'd forgotten. Yes, she found and bought me a beautiful black pencil skirt, which fit perfectly. Yes, a blessing. 💕

Teresa
10-17-2016, 12:49 AM
Carol,
Yes you are very lucky, I would love to comment more on women's presentation but know I can't overdo things, I'm not sure if my wife appreciates the comments or not. I think she's beginning to realise that I don't have bad taste in clothes and I'm not bad at spotting a nice outfit and what to put with it.

I will add that she has given me things to wear but not in front of her .

Beverley Sims
10-17-2016, 08:35 AM
A great relationship there, keep it going.

bridget thronton
10-17-2016, 09:06 AM
Great wife

Lana Mae
10-17-2016, 09:37 AM
Do not have a partner right now, but I will join in and salute all those loving, caring, and supportive SOs!! It is good to see sharing and real bonding going on!! Hugs to all. Lana Mae

mdavis
10-17-2016, 10:47 AM
That's awesome!!

Jane G
10-17-2016, 10:55 AM
Lovely to read this post. Doesn't happen often, but my wife has been known to do similar. Our partners can make our lives so wonderful.

CherylFlint
10-18-2016, 01:13 AM
My wife is the same and I wouldn't want it any other way.
We are 2 very lucky gurls.

AnnaMarie
10-18-2016, 01:34 AM
She's definitely a keeper - hold on to her I wish more wives were the same!