PDA

View Full Version : Rare day off today

Samm
10-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Wifey had an appointment today in the city. I took the day off from the day job to drive her, as she's not comfortable driving in a city environment. Short story shorter, Her appointment cancelled, She had to go to work, and here I am at home. So, it's a good time to catch up on some office work for the side business I have. And of course I had to dress accordingly. As much as I can, anyway. nice blouse, short skirt, and 4" heels. It'll do!

Lana Mae
10-20-2016, 09:17 AM
Sounds like an enjoyable day! Have fun. Hugs Lana Mae

Stephanie47
10-20-2016, 09:31 AM
Before I became a retiree I scheduled "mental therapy" days off from work while my wife went to work. It always worked out well. Stephanie broke out of her shell and cleaned house a la June Cleaver. It was always dress, hosiery, heels and all the proper undergarments; bra, garter girdle, panty and slip.

shawnsheila
10-20-2016, 09:40 AM
That is my uniform of choice too when working from home ;) I hope you enjoy your day glaming it up :)

Krisi
10-20-2016, 10:15 AM
Reading the posts here, I get the feeling that several posters are hiding their dressing from their wives. You do what you have to do of course, but having the freedom to dress (as a woman) without having to hide it from your wife is unbelievable freedom and much less stressful.

If at all possible, I recommend finding a way to tell your wife in a way that she will accept it.

shellybme
10-20-2016, 10:49 AM
Sounds like we are in the same boat today. Been working from home all dressed up. Loving every second of it.

Samm
10-20-2016, 10:58 AM
Krisi, she does know. And is extremely supportive. She helps pick out the outfits! There's just very little "Samm" time, by the time I get home most nights

Maria 60
10-20-2016, 05:38 PM
That's great, isn't great when something works to the crossdressers favour. It usally the other way around. I hope you enjoyed it,after all we deserve it.

Angie G
10-20-2016, 06:10 PM
I love days like that.:hugs:
Angie

BLUE ORCHID
10-20-2016, 08:20 PM
Hi Samm:hugs:, Never let a chance to dress be wasted...:daydreaming:...