PDA

View Full Version : An email to my wife.

Leo
10-21-2004, 11:18 AM
I don't mind sharing this with you all. This is a mail I sent my wife today, she will read it when I am away from home this evening. Wish me luck.

'Only a few days till Tuesday, and I'm already having thoughts about the day.
The clothes I bought online are all here now. The thought of a camera too would probably push me over the edge. I'd like to wear my new cherry red lacey chemise and my new black mini-skirt, and a pair of black stockings.

I have another urge you can probably help me with. I'd like to try and go
through a night dressed-up in bed either alone or together. I have tried to
in the past when you were on a sleepover shift. I broke into your lingerie box and began to dress, planning to stay that way till morning. I was overcome with sex however and had to relieve myself and then didn't feel like it.

So could you please help me and choose a night when I could do this and
strictly no sex'.

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 11:22 AM
You need to do something special for your wife if she does this for you.That is just my two cents at least This sounds like a real big step and I hope it works out for you. I know that the little steps I am taking with my wife is like walking on a tightrope.Any moment it can all come crashing down if I'm not careful

Julie
10-21-2004, 02:57 PM
I, I this & I that, where is the word we. I understand what you are trying to say and do but you and your wife are a partnership and the word we should be used. As it reads at present you're dictating how things should/will be and to be honest makes you sound a little selfish.

Sorry but by posting this you asked for responses.

Julie J

Leo
10-21-2004, 03:34 PM
Thank you for your responses. Our relationship is solid so I have no fears of how I 'sounded'. We understand each other pretty well and there will be further exchanges between now and Tuesday, so plenty time to develop this into something we can both get satisfaction from.

Wenda
10-22-2004, 11:45 PM
It sounds like you heard the other girls. Think more about her than you, and you might have a situation that can work. She sounds great. Best wishes. wenda.

Leo
10-23-2004, 02:11 AM
Hi Wenda, yeah she is great and actively encouraged my purchasing of those sexy clothes. She can also wear them you see so there's the added bonus of having a huge supply of lingerie in the 'lingerie box'. We exchange sexy emails frequently due to our hectic work patterns. They can be a great source of foreplay as we have discovered. Wishing you well.

Luvs xxX

Leo
11-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Somewhat later than planned but we finally got it together and things just went from good to better. I finally managed to uncover a secret of hers when we were both dressed up in lingerie. She told me that she was imagining what it must be like to be with another woman, and that it was her latest fantasy. So I guided her hands all over my leather mini and stockings to give her some idea of what it could be like, lying in bed with another fem. I don't think I would have heard those words had it not been for my cross-dressing. So all of you with lady partners, do some diving into the deepest darkest corners of their mind and be ready to be surprised. I'm just so happy to be able to dress comfortably in her presence, knowing that I'm turning her on! With her on my side the opportunity for her to feminize me even more is a real possibility. I'm considering a wig, long and dark I think, and make-up also. Slowly though eh?

Luvs.

Sarah Cummings
11-09-2004, 02:11 PM
Somewhat later than planned but we finally got it together and things just went from good to better. I finally managed to uncover a secret of hers when we were both dressed up in lingerie. She told me that she was imagining what it must be like to be with another woman, and that it was her latest fantasy. So I guided her hands all over my leather mini and stockings to give her some idea of what it could be like, lying in bed with another fem. I don't think I would have heard those words had it not been for my cross-dressing. So all of you with lady partners, do some diving into the deepest darkest corners of their mind and be ready to be surprised. I'm just so happy to be able to dress comfortably in her presence, knowing that I'm turning her on! With her on my side the opportunity for her to feminize me even more is a real possibility. I'm considering a wig, long and dark I think, and make-up also. Slowly though eh?

Luvs.
Hey hon, Just be sure not to get too overly excited. As that can make you go too fast for her pace. Bare in mind, this is not a race. Run WITH her, not against her. There was a thread on this subject a while back. Even though she may like this Idea, she may eventually get to a point where she wants you to be her HUSBAND, the man she married. So if you are prepared for that then you should be ok. But also if and when she does get to that point, she may want you to stay masculine for an undetermined amount of time. Just try to keep her interests not only in mind, but at heart also. If she's a heartful person (which seems so) then she will see you are being considerate towards her and things should stay smooth. Best wishes. Sarah :)

Tamara Croft
11-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Hiya Leo

You know it took me a while to get used to ~Tammy~ getting all dressed up in her girly things. But now when she has her stockings on and that little black frilly skirt....(and the hair, make-up and nails done too) theres nothing nicer than slowly slipping my hand up her skirt and imagining its a woman!!!! Just thinking about it now sends shivers down my spine mmmmmmmm :p

Nikki A.
11-10-2004, 01:23 AM
Leo, you are trully a lucky guy. Like the others said, take it slow and work with your wife. How I wish I had a supportative wife like yours. Good Luck LOL