PDA

View Full Version : Funny Conversations with the Wife

JaimeCD
10-23-2016, 12:05 PM
My wife and I have had some funny conversations lately because I am constantly catching her in my clothes. I have found her in my panties I think about 10 out of the last 14 days. The last time she started laughing and said how do you always know which panties are yours! Then there is a top that she bought for me but I swear she has worn it at least four times for every one time I have gotten to wear it.

Yesterday, I was out all day with our son and when we came home everything she was wearing was mine (a guy mood shirt and a pair of my leggings)!

Charlyne
10-23-2016, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the world of girls being roommates!

Kate Simmons
10-23-2016, 12:41 PM
Evidently you have good tastes Jaime. :thumbsup::)

Teresa
10-23-2016, 01:11 PM
Jamie,
Judging by the way you word your thread I feel you're not happy with her taking your things, do you feel she's taking the mickey out of your CDing.

I would to openly share with my wife , but now I shop for myself I realise because of our shape difference I have chosen a different style. I'm actually enjoying it more because I'm not dressing in anyone's shadow , that's why I say now that I've found myself, I know what works for me and hopefully looks good. I was honest with my wife some months ago when I told her I am now enjoying my dressing .

JaimeCD
10-23-2016, 02:28 PM
Oh no Teresa, I find it really amusing ;-) as I said we both have had good laughs over it.In fact we are both trying to loose weight and the comment on that was just wait when that happens we can really share our clothes.

SherriePall
10-23-2016, 02:38 PM
Yea, but don't let her catch you wearing any of her things! LOL

CONSUELO
10-23-2016, 03:07 PM
Jaime,

It sounds as if you are having a good time together. Keep it up.

Brenda456
10-23-2016, 03:09 PM
Sounds like fun!

RADER
10-23-2016, 03:22 PM
I can relate;
Come winter, I wore flannel shirts to work, (Construction) to keep warm in
during the winter months.
Every day when I came home from work, There she was wearing my shirt.
You got to Love them.
Rader

Lana Mae
10-23-2016, 04:24 PM
As long as you both are happy!! Hugs Lana Mae

biannne
10-23-2016, 04:46 PM
You are so lucky, I think that is romantic. I cant wait for mine to start wearing and sharing clothes. We are both about the same size.

Pat
10-23-2016, 09:40 PM
So, the clothes are yours and you're a crossdresser, when she wears them does that make her a double-crosser?

Shelly Preston
10-24-2016, 05:58 AM
I can see trouble ahead when you both want to wear the same thing. :heehee:

BLUE ORCHID
10-24-2016, 07:53 AM
Hi Jamie:hugs:, When I read the title I was wondering if you were bragging or complaining...:daydreaming:...

Krisi
10-24-2016, 08:16 AM
My wife borrowed one of my blouses when we went out to dinner with another couple once and I was very proud. I was waiting for the other woman to complement her on it and my wife to say "Oh, it's Homer's."

She has worn my panties and my tights by mistake on occasion. They got put in the wrong drawer after being washed. Mine are a size smaller than hers (I wear them under my Veronica 5).

josrphine
10-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Hi Jaime, When I first moved in with my now wife, she wore more of my cloths then her own. So now its who gets to the closet first, get first dibs. We do have match outfit when we like to go out as sister, hair too. Jo

Maria 60
10-24-2016, 05:38 PM
My wife doesn't buy pantyhose anymore, when she does need them, usally for special events she knows she could rely on my for a pair.

JaimeCD
10-24-2016, 06:16 PM
Laughs, I can relate I had one pair of supper nice pantyhose that we bought that I was saving for a special occasion.
Going to a soirée this weekend so went looking for them and they are gone. Then I remembered that when my wife was going on a business trip I said she could have them. And at this point have no idea where they would have ended up.

TrishaTX
10-24-2016, 06:40 PM
well I used to wear hers...so I have lent her some of mine...Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship

Tracy Irving
10-24-2016, 06:53 PM
My wife "borrows" my bathrobe after every shower. Good thing she leaves for work before I wake up.