PDA

View Full Version : Cd 22

jennifer0918
10-24-2016, 10:12 AM
Good morning ladies and gents,
Met a young closeted cd that wants me to show her the ropes.I will be happy to pass all my knowledge to her,she states she never went out dressed and is looking to go out en femme. Should I help her? Would it be better for her to learn on her own?no one tought me,everything I learned on my own trail and error. Any comments

Meghan4now
10-24-2016, 10:20 AM
Of course you should!

josrphine
10-24-2016, 10:20 AM
I think that it all depends on how long you have know her. Then I think you would be able to make a dishion. Age to is important , only my take. Jo

Taylor186
10-24-2016, 10:22 AM
Depends. How did you meet her?

[edit] Josrphine beat me to it. Wisdom and speed.

jennifer0918
10-24-2016, 10:40 AM
Ok like the advice,known her for a couple weeks,and I met her on Craigslist. She has my number but always marks private.

- - - Updated - - -

F.y.i. I have refered her to get on this forum, as this forum has been very helpful and beneficial to me so I feel she would benefit from the sister on here .

Kate Simmons
10-24-2016, 10:55 AM
I will offer help to anyone who asks as long as they are of legal age. The biggest thing to me is just being yourself. :)

Lana Mae
10-24-2016, 10:56 AM
I am new to this(1+ year). All I know is mostly from here. I am going for a transformation to learn more(hands on with makeup and wig shopping). I think it would be wonderful to have someone to share with one on one. IMHO Hugs Lana Mae

Krisi
10-24-2016, 11:17 AM
I would have said that you should help her until the part about "met her on Craigslist". That gives me cause for concern. At least I would arrange a meeting in a public place to make sure everything is on the up and up. If she is truly a crossdresser and interested in someone to help her with dressing and maybe some company to go out dressed, fine. There's a chance that she may be wanting something else though and that's what you need to find out.

CONSUELO
10-24-2016, 11:47 AM
Be wary. I would arrange several meetings in a public place before committing to anything. You need to size this person up carefully. If she is genuine and a good person by all means help her out but do proceed cautiously.

Tracii G
10-24-2016, 11:53 AM
Odd how people use CL isn't it?
I would be wary for sure but as others have said meet up in guy mode for coffee and get to know each other a bit.
Size her up and see where she is coming from so to speak.
See if she is being honest and what her goals and agenda really are.
If she seems genuine then sure help her on her journey.

jennifer0918
10-24-2016, 11:59 AM
Krisi thanks for the advice and the more I think about it yeah I'm going to stand down. Part of me wanted to relive my first time out.

NicoleScott
10-24-2016, 12:02 PM
I agree with others' concerns: Craigslist, red flags, cautions, legal age, public meetings, etc.
I would ask what "show her the ropes" means. What we wear, dressing style, wig and makeup preferences, go out or not, etc. vary widely. Most of us just bought the stuff and put it on. Learning was part of the fun.

jennifer0918
10-24-2016, 12:09 PM
Tracii she is looking to go out dressed and wants somebody to go with her in guy mode but she also wants that guy has to be a cd.One of the clubs she wants to go to is a haven for transexual prostitutes, I advised the subject of this intel and also advised her I don't go to clubs, so at this point I'm in limbo cause we talked last week on the phone she marked me private and havent talked to her since.Today she emailed me thru Craigslist.

- - - Updated - - -

Nicole I will use that learning is part of the fun,thanks so much for the peace of mind I think my mind is made up I will only advise

Jenni Yumiko
10-24-2016, 12:17 PM
What chi club do u think is full of tran prostitutes?

jennifer0918
10-24-2016, 12:21 PM
No doubt I will help with ideas but this is her journey.

Tracii G
10-24-2016, 12:26 PM
So have you been to this club or is that just here say?
One of the places here I have been to had that reputation but when I went there it was nothing like what I had heard.
Yes there were gay people there but I didn't see any prostitution going on and just a handful of CD's.
I would have to set some ground rules with miss newbie before going to a club with her.
A lot depends on how she presents herself too.
If she wants to look like a $2.00 hooker I would pass.

Alice_2014_B
10-24-2016, 12:35 PM
I say help as much, and safely, as you can.
:)

Meghan4now
10-24-2016, 12:41 PM
Uhhhh, craigslist? Maybe I spoke too soon. Still if she's legit, and this isn't a set up or tryst, I think helping a younger sister out is a good idea. But I suppose it also depends on what "help" is. You need to watch out for getting financially or personally entangled.

jennifer0918
10-24-2016, 12:52 PM
Tracii the vibe I get from miss newbie is that $20 dollar hooker look and for me crossdressing is not about that,key word "me"but who knows,I have mentioned this forum and also transformations by rori also Walmart self check out and from my own experience some stores in boystown

- - - Updated - - -

Meghan to be honest she hasn't mentioned if she is going to pay for her transition or what her plan is I like she is playing games but then again I don't want to turn away a young sister if she needs help.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Alice 2014 B,I will help as much as I can but I have drawn a line and I'm too old for monkey business .🐒

Micki_Finn
10-24-2016, 02:02 PM
Craigslist = Giant honking red flag to me.

If you do decide to proceed then good luck but BE CAREFUL. There are a large number of ways this could go very very very wrong.

dolovewell
10-24-2016, 02:06 PM
The reason I refuse to meet up with other crossdressers is because of all the creepy and perverted private messages I get. Not taking that risk.

jennifer0918
10-24-2016, 02:13 PM
Dolovewell she reached out to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Micki by the look of things the cons are stacked up against CL so I'm taking a pass will not meet .

dolovewell
10-24-2016, 02:17 PM
Got it.

Even then, what is the age difference? If it's a decent age gap I'd not do it.

jennifer0918
10-24-2016, 02:28 PM
Not a decent one to be honest 19 year difference

~Joanne~
10-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Craigslist is a biggest red flag I could ever think of and i would certainly pass. if she was seriously looking into her femme side, she would already be here. Whenever you look up "crossdressing" on google or where ever, this is usually the first site listed. I am thinking he is more of an admirer than a CD and only GOD knows what is really on his mind.

Tracii G
10-24-2016, 03:33 PM
You are 41 married and have kids what are you doing answering a CL ad from a 22 year old anyway?
If you had met her at a support group meeting I could see helping some but without knowing her and her motives I would watch my step.
No giving money thats for sure.
Your wife finds out boy oh boy life will get hard for you.

dolovewell
10-24-2016, 03:59 PM
I agree with Tracii. The age gap to me is significant and since you are married with kids I just don't think it's appropriate to be meeting up with someone 19 years younger to "show them the ropes". Something isn't adding up

OCCarly
10-24-2016, 04:21 PM
Something smells about this whole thing. This person could turn out to be some horny old pervert, or it could turn out to be one or more young people who are planning on sticking a gun in your face and robbing you, and counting on the fact that you are a CD means you won't report it to the police. Or this person could turn out to be a high price prostitute of some sort, hence the desire to dress like one and go to a club that is allegedly frequented by transgender prostitutes.

Like others have said, if this person were for real, they would already be here. 22 year olds never ask for help from someone older anyway. They buy hair, clothes and makeup on the web, and start throwing photos up on Reddit or wherever.

Tracii G
10-24-2016, 08:09 PM
Carly your last statements make perfect sense.
My mind works in odd ways I always see the darker side of a situation.
I think if she wants to do the hooker thing having you involved gives her a way out if things go south and something bad happens.
If she gets arrested for prostitution and the police find out you came together you are going to get nailed too,maybe even charged with pimping.
Not saying it will happen but there is a chance because you don't know this persons past history.

Krisi
10-25-2016, 07:29 AM
One thing that hasn't been said yet - Suggest to her that she join this forum. This is a good way to learn about crossdressing if that's what she really wants. That way you are helping her but not getting involved with something that might be inappropriate or risky.

jennifer0918
10-25-2016, 08:32 AM
Thanks ladies krisi, tracii,carly,dolovewell and I have refered her to this forum, and I'm going to stand down and about money yeah I'm not paying for nothing I don't know her.