PDA

View Full Version : Out to some clubs

AmyCarter
10-21-2004, 11:23 AM
Hi girls, if i kept a blog i'd post this there but since i don't i'll do it here.
Believe it or not, last night was only the second time i've ever been out clubbing. It first started with going to the mall for a free makeover. More people should really take advantage of that, you can learn so much in a quick period. Afterwards it was still early so i went to a few places and drove around to kill some time. They're a few gay clubs around and one is closed on wednesdays; which i later found out, it figures. One had a country/western theme, and i thought, what the hell, i used to like country, so i went for it. I was the only tranny in the place, and i had a bit of fun, tried to learn a few dances. All those quick steps are kinda tricky in heels, i'll need to go back for much more practice. After a while nothing is really happening for me so I decide to step out. It was there in the parking lot that a lesbian asks me to come to another club with her. Now remember, I've never been with women, don't particularly like them, and the fact that she's a lesbian didn't really change that. I had no clue really what to talk about. I need help with such things. Especially since she wants me to come to yet another club, much more tranny specific, on friday. While we were together i'd like to think we had a good time. I hate myself for being too quiet though. And she bought me four or five drinks :) i forget whether it was two pinacolada's or three, as i had three vodka straights before, and two is typically my limit.
Well, needless to say, i had loads of fun. just the thought of how everything turned out cracks me up.
Need to go out and get some more supplies today & tomorrow for fri. night.

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 11:24 AM
I'm glad you had fun Amy. Let us know how the club experience on Friday goes. Huggs

AmyCarter
10-23-2004, 01:03 PM
Hi again, here it is saturday two pm and i basically just woke up. Made some french toast for breakfast and came upon the idea to put the maple syrup on the bread while it's still in the pan about 20 seconds before taking it out. Not a bit of wasted expensive gooey stuff that way :)
Ok, the story of last night. She, the lesbian (since i forgot her name), said to meet her there between nine and ten, but I guess I may've gone to the wrong place. I went to CC. Went up and told the bar guy to suprise me and he made a jack and coke. First time i've had jack, i still prefer vodka. The place was kinda empty and i was sitting with two other women there. One convinced me to get a cherry bomb and so i did but with double vodka. That was my last drink of the night, as i at that point was wanting someone to take me out since i was in no condition to drive. The place began to fill up.
Then this guy came up who smelled very nice and was began talking. We hit it off quite well and after a round of pool he fairly quickly asked me to come back to his hotel. He'd offered to buy me a drink some 5 times atleast but I knew I had to say no or I'd be no fun at all for him later. As so we got there and played dress-up. I'd go into more details but out of consideration for him I won't.... And so it ended up with him giving me two lovely petticoats, which i'm still wearing at the moment and plan to tonight still, and I gave him my phone number :)
Did I say he was a really nice guy... Kinda old but quite a load better than the person I kinda specifically went out to meet again. Super.
Mybe i'll go out tonight if i'm still awake.......

babe4life
10-23-2004, 01:34 PM
WOW Amy!

Sounds like an incredible night!

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
10-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Yea, Amy, sounds like you turned a night, that could have been a disaster, into a night of fun.
Looks like you got yourself a sugar-daddy as well. Lol
I'm glad you had a nice time.
Amelie

AmyCarter
10-23-2004, 06:01 PM
i love you Amelie. So much that i typed out all the subtitles in the film so i could memorize it and watch the movie over and over again just by thought. It took me 6.5 hours of pausing, typing & resuming the vhs.