PDA

View Full Version : strange dreams

somestimeskaren
10-25-2016, 06:25 PM
On several different nights I've had a dream in which I was either fully dressed en femme or partially dressed.The weird part is that my mother is also in these dreams,she never says anything about my appearance or what I'm wearing .We just go about whatever it is we are doing as if everything is normal.I never felt the need to tell Mom about my dressing when she was alive,she died in 2005.I think these dreams are my way of telling myself Mom would have been accepting and supportive of my dressing.When I'm all made up I remind myself of a combination of Mom and my younger sister.I think Mom would be okay with Karen.

Periwinkle
10-25-2016, 06:32 PM
They say that every person you interact with in your dreams represents an aspect of yourself. Maybe your mother represents your desire to feel accepted by those you care about.

Tracii G
10-25-2016, 07:51 PM
I love dreams like that.
They are kind if rare but so nice when you have one.

Maria 60
10-25-2016, 08:55 PM
I sometimes think about coming clean to my mom, thinking about my younger years and being so nieve and never thinking about how those pantyhose would get magically washed and folded in my drawer. I think teller her would really answer a lot of her questions, but now in her late 80s I ask why put her through this. A mother is always a mother, just watch the news, the son that was caught red handed shooting someone, and there's the mom telling the news her son didn't do it and that he was a good boy. Moms are the best.

ronda
10-25-2016, 09:01 PM
it could be your Mom telling you she is ok with it Hugs

girltime
10-25-2016, 11:06 PM
I love dreams like that.
They are kind if rare but so nice when you have one.
I have the occasional dream where I'm in a dress and it feels so right. Hard to explain. I look forward to dreams like that!

Kate Simmons
10-26-2016, 03:49 AM
I think that's a pretty good assessment. :)

sara66
10-26-2016, 06:15 AM
Your dreams same almost exactly the same dreams I have. I have had these dreams for years. My mom passed away 4 years ago. I am sure my mom would have understood Sara. I look like across between mom, sister & a couple of cousins.
Moms always seem to have a way of making everything better.
Sara :battingeyelashes:

Krisi
10-26-2016, 08:14 AM
I have dreams quite often but seldom am I dressed as a woman. They are usually about the work I used to do. The few times my dreams involve crossdressing, I am trying to hide my chest or take my forms out and hide them somewhere. I wish I could do better than that but I don't think there's a way to control dreams.

XdresserAshley
10-26-2016, 12:58 PM
I had a similar dream last night in that I was walking down the side of the road looking for a bike to ride home. I couldn't find a bike and all of a sudden my mom was next to me and I realize I had my bra and forms in and a free-flowing dress on. She insisted to help me find a bike and didn't talk about the way I looked at all.

My mom in real life would probably lose it and freak out. She's very traditional. :)

wanda66
10-26-2016, 02:21 PM
I guess we all have similar dreams,i think we are trying to convince ourselves that we are ok .we're just being ourselves.

Confucius
10-26-2016, 03:17 PM
In my crossdressing dreams, I am always worried, but no one ever seems to notice. Another funny thing about crossdressing dreams is that I am always unable to remove what I'm wearing. My crossdressing dreams are usually centered around work, or home. My mother usually doesn't show up in these dreams. Once she did and she was responsible for dressing me - in real life she always told me that I should have been born a girl.

Melissa73
10-28-2016, 12:08 AM
first let me say, i to have dreamt that i was dressed as a woman and it was "normal".... now 2) as one who did come out to my mother, a year before she passed, i can tell ya... as i told her he was like "I know!" it is a big relief that i could come out to my mother, but its strange Mothers tend to know even if we dont say anything

Melissa