PDA

View Full Version : your perfect weekend

rachel-h
02-28-2006, 04:34 AM
what would be your perfect weekend.

For me it would be to go to london friday night to a swanky hotel change into Rachel evening meal then to bed in a beautiful nightdress. Saturday dress into something stylish then shopping in Oxford street for a new cocktail dress get pampered in a beauty salon in the afternoon, back to the hotel to get ready for the cocktail party .

Go and have a fantastic night out on the town then back to the room for a few more hours of fun.

Sunday spent en femme relaxing reading the sunday papers and check out and drive home slowly savering every moment of the great weekend.

I know we can all dream, but thats the fun of being a girl at heart

Sally2
02-28-2006, 04:53 AM
I Just Had A Perfect Weekend. Last Saturday Night My Wife And I Attended The Femmefever Gala Ball In Long Island Ny. Its A Sitdown Dinner With Dj Music All Night Long. Over One Hundred People Attended And We Danced And Conversed And Partied A Little Afterwards. We Had Our Own Private Dining Room With Restrooms. The Drinks Were Reasonably Priced And Later Went To Our Room Where We Drink Some Wine, Ate Snacks And Caught Up On Some News From Our Friends. I Wore A Purple Gown With A Nice Slit Up The Left Side Just Sexy Enough To Show Some Leg. A Wonderful Experience With Hopes That Next Year's Event Will Be Even Better. Sally2

Deidra Cowen
02-28-2006, 06:32 AM
I have a perfect weekend every other week. (have my kids the other weekends and do the Mr. Mom bit)

I go to my GG GF's house Friday afternoon. Get dressed and stay dressed till Sunday night. Usually we have friends over Friday night and just hang out. Maybe a quick trip up to the grocery or liquor store. Then Saturday night we go clubbing in Atlanta.

I sleep in my makeup and lingerie. Its so fun to wakeup in the morning enfemme.

ReginaK
02-28-2006, 08:18 AM
Any weekend alone would be a perfect weekend.

Julie Avery
02-28-2006, 08:29 AM
A cabin on a lakefront, with a sailboat.

Billijo49504
02-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Buying a lottery ticket, then finding out it was a big winner.:) Actually, a quiet weekend with my wife out in the motorhome. Exploring upper Michigan.