PDA

View Full Version : Gymnasium

karla2016
10-26-2016, 11:42 AM
I started Monday in a new gym and I dressed as Karla. No makeup. A white cap. A sport bra that really did the job ( a good one, cost me $45). I did my exercise and I don't know if people paid attention to me, I didn't care. A Personal trainer approached me and asked me if I needed any help, I answered with a shy nod and then he left. I finished my exercise and left the place quietly.

One more thing in my list...

Karla.

Krisi
10-26-2016, 12:12 PM
Which changing room did you use?

Lorileah
10-26-2016, 12:53 PM
Most gyms allow you to come in already to work out.

AlyssaJ
10-26-2016, 01:06 PM
Awesome Karla!! This is something I'm working on the courage to do. Right now, I've gone out for runs on public trails and worked out in hotel fitness rooms while in a mixed mode of clothing (capri leggings, panties and sports bra mixed with men's shoes, socks and sleeveless shirt). Do you have long hair, wear a wig or just go with a short hair look under your hat? What about your chest, do you have forms, your own breasts (implants or hormone induced), or did you go flat? Some limited makeup? Just curious how you went about your look.

karla2016
10-26-2016, 01:39 PM
I have breast implants three months ago. My chest look very feminine and with the sport bra they look better. I stop using wigs months ago and now I have my hair growing.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL none...I arrived to the gym with clothes already and left drying my sweat with a towel...

- - - Updated - - -

Many places are receiving us with faster speed than we are willing to try...so wasn't the issue if they were going to reject me or not. The issue was if I was able to face one more stage in my transition. Going out to a night club at night is one thing, going out is daylight time to a gym is another...as I said the other day, traveling by airline is something in my list that I have to do real soon.

Lana Mae
10-26-2016, 04:30 PM
Good for you! Go out there and do it! Hugs Lana Mae

ellbee
10-26-2016, 04:39 PM
Which changing room did you use?

Went into the men's, and came out of the women's? :strugglin :heehee:

Lorileah
10-26-2016, 06:08 PM
:yt::lol2::lol:

Cheryl James
10-26-2016, 06:19 PM
I, truly, admire you for choosing to be yourself.

Marti :)
10-26-2016, 06:25 PM
Awesome. I would love to do that one day. Xoxo

Krisi
10-28-2016, 08:55 AM
My wife belongs to a gym that accepts only women. I'm not sure how they get by with this legally, but they've been around for a long time.

I wonder sometimes what they would do if a crossdresser or transsexual tried to join.