PDA

View Full Version : I-95

Erika_girliegirl
10-26-2016, 02:30 PM
Hi all,
I haven't posted in a while and figured I would let everyone know one of my fun things that make me feel great.
I have to drive over an hour to work so I enjoy feeling feminine while doing it sometimes. Today I'm wearing a white t shirt with pink bra under it. So obviously you can see it through. Think i might need to stop for gas. I would usually put on something nothing loose over it to not draw attention, but I'm feeling confident in myself and not concerned with what people think since I shouldn't have to change myself for others. Sorry for the rant. Thank you for reading.

StacyCD
10-26-2016, 03:00 PM
If it makes you feel great then why not do it!

itsgonnabepretty
10-26-2016, 03:13 PM
That's not a rant at all. And I love the idea of having something frilly on under clothes when driving. I've been doing a few long drives the past few months and putting on even something little would add a bit more excitement to the trip. Nowadays, driving is my only chance to be alone, so why not make the most of it.

Rachael Leigh
10-26-2016, 03:13 PM
Sounds cool and your right so what but you may get a few strange looks but as long as your good with that cool

Lana Mae
10-26-2016, 03:21 PM
Do your thing! Enjoy the trip and journey! Hugs Lana Mae

AlyssaJ
10-26-2016, 07:37 PM
I make the drive up I-95 fairly often, I'll have to keep an eye out for ya!! :)

Good for you being confident and willing to just accept and blow-off (if necessary) others' reactions. That's the kind of courage, self-acceptance and freedom I think we all are working to establish and maintain. Some of us are farther down that path than others.

BLUE ORCHID
10-27-2016, 07:04 AM
Hi Erica:hugs:, In the Crossdressers handbook in chapter one it says if it feels good then do it...:daydreaming:...

ronniegirl
10-27-2016, 09:07 AM
Blue: to your point....I was driving home last night with windows all down......beautiful balmy weather...wearing my panties and bra under my clothes so I took my shirt off and drove home with nothing on but my pants and bra.. beautiful feeling :)

Bruce64
10-27-2016, 09:21 AM
Awesome, that would make you feel good. I have worn a Brassiere under my shirt to a store, my shirt hid the Brassiere, nothing see through.

Tracy Irving
10-27-2016, 09:25 AM
Sounds like fun. Go for it! The guys that walk around with their pants down exposing their underwear don't ever ask me what I think.

JasmineInHose
10-27-2016, 05:02 PM
Go for it, Ive done it. Refueled at night in a cute dress with stockings and heels on. The top was a bit see through and stretched, my bra showing through. I loved it!

Does anyone know what the crossdressers handbook is mentioned below?

Tracii G
10-27-2016, 07:38 PM
Do what makes you happy on the I95.

Krisi
10-28-2016, 08:51 AM
Pumping gas dressed (as a woman of course) is the second step many of us take after just driving around dressed. Just don't accidentally lock yourself out of your vehicle.