PDA

View Full Version : Last 72 Hours

Erika_girliegirl
10-28-2016, 05:48 AM
Hi All!

So in the last 72 hours I posted about driving on I-95 while wearing a bra under a white t-shirt. Since doing that small step I took other steps. Yesterday I went to the mall and tried on dresses at Charlotte Russe, which all the sales associates were so helpful and friendly. I ended up buying a dress, skirt, and some new panties.
Then I was headed to my car and happened to be passing the makeup counter at Macys. I stopped and asked the girl if there was something I could put on my face to blend the few red spots I have and she said yes! sit down. I also asked her to make my eyes pop a little bit and she added eye liner, and eye shadow. We chatted for a little while she was putting it on. I was telling her about dress shopping and she wanted to see what I picked out. Said it was so cute and she loved that store. This morning I drove to work in a skirt, cami, bra, and panties.
One little step can build your confidence to do some huge steps!

Mollyanne
10-28-2016, 06:04 AM
OK, I can identify with what you are saying but at the same time I am just a little confused. I totally get the buying of the dress, skirt and panties and even the make-up experience but the thing I don't understand is the driving to work in a skirt, cami, bra and panties. Do you work dressed as a female?????? When you got to work did you change your outer clothing?????? And yes, one little step can build your confidence

Mollyanne

phili
10-28-2016, 06:33 AM
Bravo, Erika- that is a huge step, and watch out! Pretty soon you will be wondering why you should change for work. '0)

Erika_girliegirl
10-28-2016, 10:35 AM
Oh sorry Mollyanne, I change right before I get to work and then it's only panties.

Krisi
10-28-2016, 11:38 AM
Just be sure they don't have cameras in the parking lot.

softer side
10-28-2016, 02:38 PM
Only panties? Now that's a new twist on casual Fridays!! Are they hiring? ;)

Helen_Highwater
10-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Joking aside it is often a small thing that acts as a huge catalyst for change that takes us to a place in our dressing we'd just not anticipated. Suddenly we appreciate just what we can do, what's possible. The realisation the world didn't arrive on our door step with pitchforks. Nothing bad happened. People can actually respond to us in a positive way.

Erika,
I hope you have more positive steps on your journey.

Erika_girliegirl
10-30-2016, 04:46 AM
Thank you Helen 😊