PDA

View Full Version : A vacation en femme...

fran46
02-28-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm about to take a two-week trip to the South Carolina coast, where I'll live fulltime as a woman.

I'll take a couple dozen outfits with me, everything from casual skirt-and-blouse combinations to cocktail dresses, as well as all the paraphernalia I need to make myself halfway passable.

My first day there, I have an appointment at a spa for a facial, pedicure and full-body mud massage. Later on, I'll enjoy shopping at Talbots, Chico's, etc.

I want to experience as much of femininity as possible. So I'm seeking other suggestions for activities I might undertake.

Please let me know what you think.

Billijo49504
02-28-2006, 10:31 AM
WOW! That sounds like a mid winter dream come true. Have fun and if you can, post pictures...BJ

Deidra Cowen
02-28-2006, 10:39 AM
Wow I envy you and hope you have a lot of fun. Take lots of pics for us!

Denise01
02-28-2006, 03:58 PM
That is great that you are going to have a vacation totally femme, and I hope you have a fabulous time.
The Idea of taking a dress with you for dress up occasions is something i have always had a dream of.

This Past Nov. I did take a months vaction.
The only male clothes i had with me were a pair of slacks and shoes.

Wile I was not totally femme all the time, it was great being able to wear total femme underclothes, Depending on what I was doing, or where I was going, while I wore ladies slacks or shorts, not all the time was I what I considered fully femme, including my wig, and make up, as I was travelling with a trailer, and some of the places i had to stop for fuel at, I do not think it would have been wise.
When I wanted to go shopping or for dinner out, I would dress femme wearing slacks or a skirt, depending on the occasion.
Hoping to get away again this fall, and now that I have a CC in U.S. Dollars I will be able to pay at the pump, and save having to go into some of the otherwise male dominated places.
Now that I have been out fully dressed, femme, it is the only way I will dress when I am going shopping.
As a matter of fact, I don't think I have bought any male clothes in the past 3 or 4 years.
Have a good vacation, enjoy and please tell us how it went

Denise:)

jill_4
02-28-2006, 04:10 PM
;) Hi Fran,
Any room in the suitcase for me !!.Happy holiday.

Best Wishes Jill ;)