PDA

View Full Version : Halloween outing!!

xNicolex
10-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Ok so Friday night was the only night I had the opportunity to go out. So off I went with my GF and my sis and we hit the bars :0 first time in a bar of norms lol Heart racing I'm just sitting in the cab and the driver pulls up outside the bar where there are hundreds of people standing outside the busy high street :eek: Oh god....... I thought my stomach was gonna jump out of my throat. So I'm there in the bar it's really crowded and for some reason I'm super nervous :eek: why?...... I've been out before, No idea why, but I was. We sit down lucky we found a place to sit. I go through my bag looking for my powder my face feels like its melting off at this point its so hot inside this place I kept saying :( and I'm nervous not helping the girls telling me to ''relax nobody is staring at you'' I get my first drink emm..... something strong to start with I thought RUM 'N' RED oh yeah that'll do it :drink: OK this is good I'm thinking, I've calmed down a little, ok yeah this gonna be fine all the ice in my drinks cooled me down :) ...........WAIT a minute I gotta pee :doh: Now the dilemma which toilet do I use? This is not an LGBT bar oh crap! OK gotta go no time to panic ladies room it is! In and out no problem, Now back to my back to seat :D Ok nobody is even paying any mind, what am I worrying for I thought. lol Anyway we got up to leave after a few hours and as we left the doorman said ''night ladies enjoy your night'' :heehee: So now we go into a huge diner to get some food I'm Soooo! hungry at this point BTW there is no dignified way eat a chicken burger when your so drunk your high heels feel like there just gonna break off cause your stumbling lol and it is teaming with college students, tourists, and teenagers oh god and the lights in here are so harsh I thought for sure someone will suspect something but I got away with it everything was fine! very few people were out in costume it was only Friday after all but it was a great night out :daydreaming: Here are some pics before we went out x

Petra1
10-30-2016, 10:33 AM
I can understand the feelings for your perspective but from mine, you didn't have anything to worry about. You look fabulous.

CarlaWestin
10-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Wow! What a crazy night. But, why do you worry. Everyone is just staring at your cleavage.

Linda Leigh
10-30-2016, 11:25 AM
I am sure no male looked you in the eyes...LOL

Barbara Black
10-30-2016, 11:32 AM
Are you kidding? The only thing they could complain about was that you were too pretty and competition for the spoken-for men, or that your cleavage was distracting to everyone. In other words, you look great!!

ellbee
10-30-2016, 11:38 AM
Yep, a hetero bar is definitely a step up (for a CD'er) compared to an LGBT bar! :D

And if one looks convincing enough, you know you introduce a whole new set of potential issues when doing that, right? LOL

Oh, and judging by your pics, the ladies' room was obviously your best & really only choice. Using the men's could have potentially caused some unwanted attention.

Anyway, glad you had fun! Looked good! :thumbsup:

Tracii G
10-30-2016, 11:44 AM
Glad you had a safe time Nicole and I have found having great cleavage helps because guys and girls tend to not look at your face as closely.

IamWren
10-30-2016, 11:22 PM
Ditto to what Tracii said. Glad you had a good time and the evening went without incident.
You look amazing Nicole. I don't know how you get such realistic cleavage but you look great and (at least in those photos) very passable. Well done my dear.

Sarah Louise
10-31-2016, 01:53 AM
Well done for getting out with the normals. From your photos you look very passable. You look fantastic.

tictac43
10-31-2016, 07:45 AM
Wow! Glad you got through it. You look great too!

leannejacobs
10-31-2016, 07:46 AM
You have no need to worry, I'm totally hetero and you'd have caught my eye as nothing but a good looking woman, you look great, very passable

Krisi
10-31-2016, 08:00 AM
You look great and I'm glad you had a good time but you really should watch that "drinking and dressing" thing. Alcohol can cause us to do things we wouldn't do while sober and sometimes we regret those things the next morning. And there's also the chance of being arrested for being drunk in public and you wouldn't want to go to jail with those boobs.

AnnaMarie
10-31-2016, 08:26 AM
You look absolutely fantastic Nicole - you've NOTHING to worry about!

Celina
10-31-2016, 10:29 AM
Sounds like an awesome night out! That has to be the next step for me too, going out to a non lgbt place. Anyways.... You look amazing! Love the hair and makeup. Gorgeous!

But those boobs, damn! Can we get a tutorial on how to? :D

S. Lisa Smith
10-31-2016, 10:40 AM
You look fabulous!!! It can be scary when we try something new, like going to a straight bar. That being said, you have always looked lovely and natural and no one saw anything but an attractive young woman.

Dana44
10-31-2016, 11:01 AM
You looked great and have no fear. I am sure that your cleavage attracted the attention that they only glanced at that nice face.

MzVanessa
10-31-2016, 11:10 AM
Sounds like it was tons of fun! You looked gorgeous!

Sissy_Michelle
10-31-2016, 11:15 AM
Wow !!! Happy Hallow's Eve !!!

@--}----
Michelle

Alisonforme
10-31-2016, 11:29 AM
You have no need to be paranoid! My word!! You are stunning! The only surprise would be if you weren't getting hit on all night long!!

xNicolex
10-31-2016, 02:32 PM
Thanks for all the compliments girls :)

aussie cd
10-31-2016, 03:10 PM
Nicole!
i think the eye's have it umm i mean aye's have it ....you have to show us how you get that cleavage!

jemima_bates
10-31-2016, 03:24 PM
Ha. You look fantastic.
Love the way you capture the mind playing tricks - I bet no-one noticed.

Jemima x

JessiFoxx
10-31-2016, 04:43 PM
Nicole you are one beautiful Irish lady! You have an amazing GF and are blessed with a talent I could only dream of :daydreaming:
Glad you had a great night out!!!

TrishaTX
10-31-2016, 05:24 PM
you look great I am sure no-one had any issues with you...

Lana Mae
10-31-2016, 05:36 PM
Nicole, you look fantastic! I am so glad you had a good time! Hugs Lana Mae

Robin777
10-31-2016, 08:52 PM
Like others have said,you look fantastic in those pictures. I would have taken one look and would have never thought you weren't a beautiful young lady.

VioletDoll
11-01-2016, 09:54 AM
You look great! Thanks for the pictures and recap!

Autumn
11-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Really nothing to worry about, except jealousy from some other ladies. You look amazing. Wish I was half as pretty.

Stephanie47
11-01-2016, 11:01 AM
If I was as attractive as you are, and, had breasts like you, I would have been apprehensive or worse too. You're a knockout.

PS: I went back and reviewed some of your picture postings from your avatar. Damn you're really hot! You certainly do not need Halloween to cover going out en femme. You need a body guard.

Katie789
11-01-2016, 12:31 PM
So jealous!!
Never been out but hopefully this will be me by...i dunno...Halloween 2018!

Nice one girl!

Alice_2014_B
11-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Looking very gorgeous Nicole!

Though I've been on stage to to stand-up en femme in front of strangers I was still nervous going into the first store "Lovers" last night with the wife.
There were only two SA's in there. Once I was in I was chatting with one of them with my regular voice and all.

I love your neck-piece (choker, you may call).
Gotta show us the heels you wore out.

:)

SuzyZahn
11-01-2016, 03:48 PM
OH MY!!! very lovely

Dianna_ericka
11-01-2016, 04:46 PM
You look beautiful, totally cute and girly. I would like to look as good as you.

docrobbysherry
11-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Unless your voice gives u away, Nicole? I can't imagine anyone having a second thot that u aren't a genetic female. :battingeyelashes:

I'm extremely surprised u weren't fiting men off all nite!?:daydreaming:

monika
11-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Looking good!
Cool story, you had no reason to be nervous really😀

Helen_Highwater
11-02-2016, 07:57 PM
For goodness sake, have confidence!!! If I looked a tenth as good as you do I'd be up on stage singing my head off auditioning for the next lead in the Sound Of Music.

lara_cd
11-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Amazing job Nicole! You look great!

Lara

qaws123uk
11-03-2016, 09:05 PM
You look amazing! Wow. I am surprised no one in the club "paid attention" to you - not because they realised you were a guy but because you look very beautiful!

stormy_skyxx
11-22-2016, 09:46 AM
Nicole, Nicole you never cease to amaze me...as always my most sincere congratulations...and a lot of envy....in any case glad to hear from you and thanks for being with us all...

Gilda

April Showers
11-22-2016, 10:06 AM
You look fantastic Nicole, sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Slainte Mhath, April

Territx
11-22-2016, 10:15 AM
Nicole -- maybe someday I will be that adventurous!

qaws123uk
01-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Look amazing. I love reading about your "adventures"! Love to hear more - keep them coming! Ever thought about videoing it.

Surprised no one hit on you!

(Just realised I basically posted same thing couple months ago!!)

justnikki
01-14-2017, 12:56 AM
Sounds like an awesome night out! That has to be the next step for me too, going out to a non lgbt place. Anyways.... You look amazing! Love the hair and makeup. Gorgeous!

But those boobs, damn! Can we get a tutorial on how to? :D

Second that you look amazing.... Please share how you created such incredible cleavage!