PDA

View Full Version : "Hi I'm Jennifer,your waitress. "

jennifer0918
10-31-2016, 09:06 AM
I don't know but I finally did it I got a part time job as Jennifer,I will be working Saturdays only as a server at a cd friendly establishment.It's only till the end of the year so I was ok with that,since I will be able to show my femme side more often and be out in public.This will be fun for me,and maybe it will give me the answer to what has been on my mind recently.
WE shall see ladies.

IleneD
10-31-2016, 09:15 AM
Oh.... this should be good.
Can hardly wait for the tales and stories to come out of that restaurant.
Good luck, and congratulations. You passed the audition.

Nikkilovesdresses
10-31-2016, 09:15 AM
I'm totally jealous!

I hope you have a ball Jennifer, and I imagine you're going to have some great tales for us.

bridget thronton
10-31-2016, 09:17 AM
Best of luck on the new adventure - should be interesting experience

Stephanie47
10-31-2016, 09:33 AM
What does your wife and kids think about your waitress job?

Jenniferathome
10-31-2016, 09:50 AM
Better yet, how can you afford to have a waitress job?

Kiersten
10-31-2016, 10:20 AM
Best of luck to you on your new venture!

Elizabeth G
10-31-2016, 10:41 AM
I hope you have fun - Enjoy this experience and please come back and let us know how it goes. Regardless of how you're dressed, working with the public can be trying at times, so good luck!

S. Lisa Smith
10-31-2016, 10:45 AM
Have fun!!!! Hope you get the answers you are looking for!!

Dana44
10-31-2016, 10:50 AM
We went past our Tilted Kilt restaurant and she said to me, they are hiring, why don't you go and see if you can be a waitress. LOL. Great to hear that Jenifer is doing it.

Ressie
10-31-2016, 10:54 AM
Hope you get tips in US currency - not tips on makeup application!

Helen_Highwater
10-31-2016, 10:56 AM
Have fun and remember......sensible shoes.....or you'll pay the price as your shift goes on.

Krisi
10-31-2016, 11:08 AM
Lots of luck with your waitress job and I hope you are better at it than the ones I've experienced lately (not all, but many).

Please report back after the first day and tell us how it went.

NicoleScott
10-31-2016, 11:54 AM
Good for you. Here's my tip:
Two things I don't want my waitress to say:
- when she takes my order, "what'll it be, sweetie?"
- when she brings my order, "here ya go".

Jane G
10-31-2016, 11:59 AM
oh wow, what an opportunity, hope it works out great for you. Keep us jealous folk posted.

Tracii G
10-31-2016, 11:59 AM
Do keep us updated on how everything goes.
We are all really proud of you.

docrobbysherry
10-31-2016, 12:26 PM
How will u dress, Jenn? Hopefully, like I did at Hooters? Your tips will be GREAT!:D

jennifer0918
10-31-2016, 01:19 PM
Awsome docrobbysherry, you look beautiful

- - - Updated - - -

What does your wife and kids think about your waitress job?

She doesn't know it's only on Saturday nights part time,I feel she doesn't need to know .

- - - Updated - - -

Better yet, how can you afford to have a waitress job?

I'm not quitting my day job I'm still employed full-time elsewhere

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you get tips in US currency - not tips on makeup application!
Lol yeah makeup tips are always welcomed

- - - Updated - - -

Have fun and remember......sensible shoes.....or you'll pay the price as your shift goes on.

Flats,skinny jeans,and a company t-shirt.

Tracy Irving
10-31-2016, 01:26 PM
Have fun with it. I can't wait to hear the stories.

Just don't take away my plate before everyone at the table is done eating, lol.

dolovewell
10-31-2016, 02:50 PM
She doesn't know it's only on Saturday nights part time,I feel she doesn't need to know .

Based on this and the fact you wanted to meet up with a young crossdresser to show her the ropes, I really have questions about your motives. You are dabbling in behavior that I think is inappropriate for a married man with kids, especially hiding it from them

I am not married but I think if I were going to work a part time job presenting female that my wife would probably need to know. Want to privately crossdress? Fine. But making it part time job seems to be a big deal that shouldn't be kept a secret. Especially when you are married with kids

CD Tammy
10-31-2016, 02:54 PM
I think that you are incredibly brave and will have great stories to tell us.

Lorileah
10-31-2016, 03:32 PM
Tough gig being a server. :) You will be tired afterward .

Awesome job

JessiFoxx
10-31-2016, 04:16 PM
Oh so very jealous Jennifer, enjoy! So one question, where/what is the name of this chain/establishment? I'm wondering if there might be one in Toronto I could apply to??

IleneD
10-31-2016, 04:28 PM
Oh, Jen.
Tell us where your restaurant is.
I want to come in and reenact that diner scene from "When Harry Met Sally".
I'll have what she's having.

Jenniferathome
10-31-2016, 04:31 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not quitting my day job I'm still employed full-time elsewhere

- - - Updated - - -

1) You can not do something like this without telling your wife. You are lying to your wife every time you go out and THAT is a slippery slope. Not a good idea. You will be discovered and then what?

2) OK, you do not"need" the job, so why not just go out for fun and forget the subterfuge.

Lana Mae
10-31-2016, 05:29 PM
Sorry but trust, honesty, and communication make a relationship work! You are not being honest and you are not communicating which could very easily destroy her trust! I think it is neat you got the job, but not good for the relationship! Either tell her or quit the job(did I say that---yes) Hugs Lana Mae

NicoleScott
10-31-2016, 05:52 PM
Jennifer0918 didn't ask for marital advice in the OP, especially from someone who lied to the wife for 20 years before coming clean...

dolovewell
10-31-2016, 06:07 PM
It's not advice, its common sense

jamienoir
10-31-2016, 07:03 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what restaurant is CD friendly in Chi.

karynspanties
10-31-2016, 07:42 PM
Wait until the wife and kids go out to eat and Jenn has to wait on them.

ellbee
10-31-2016, 08:00 PM
Am I the only one confused about what a "cd friendly establishment" exactly entails? :strugglin

Cuz that could mean a whole bunch of different things.

Anyway, some of y'all are crazy! :laughing:

I could never do something like that. I never even thought of wanting to do something like that!

Then again, I suppose I have done or want(ed) to do some things that some here may think is "weird," too. :D

Anyway, enjoy your new job!

And I'm curious if you (had to?) interview en femme for something like this.

Please share some stories! :thumbsup:

jennifer0918
10-31-2016, 10:10 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what restaurant is CD friendly in Chi.
Kit kat lounge

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm curious if you (had to?) interview en femme for something like this.

Please share some stories! :thumbsup:

No interview the manager is a friend and he said he was ok with it.I frequent this place when out en femme

LovelyGeek
10-31-2016, 10:23 PM

You are 100% Correct. And so is Jenniferathome.
Her plan is just not wise. It lacks communication and breaks trust. Two things vitally important to a relationship. Especially a marriage covenant.

Valery L
10-31-2016, 10:52 PM
I do not care about if you have a family or not, I cannot judge you. What I can tell you is that I am so envious. To have a job for my female "alter ego" is one of my fantasies. Good luck :)

Connie D50
11-01-2016, 06:58 AM
That is great good for you hope you have fun find out what your looking for and make a lot of great tips :-)

deebra
11-01-2016, 07:09 AM
Glad you are doing it, you will get a lot of knowledge from interacting with a lot of different people.

Karen RHT
11-01-2016, 08:28 AM
Valid points made by both sides in this thread. I do wonder if you made your decision, and will actually follow through with it, while under "the pink fog" or if it was/will be done under clear forethought. I'm an adventurous sort by nature, but always at least recognize the risks before venturing forward. Hopefully you've done the same, and the experience will turn out to be a positive one for you Jennifer. Not my place to judge, so I'll simply wish you well.

Karen

jennifer0918
11-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Thanks to all for the comments and toughts and we'll wishes.

Ressie
11-01-2016, 12:09 PM
The Kit Kat Lounge looks like a very fun place! Let me know if they need a crossdressed guitar player for entertainment. :)

docrobbysherry
11-01-2016, 12:48 PM

Now, THAT'S funny, Do! Because if people actually HAD common sense? They mite not have gotten married in the first place!:heehee:

Me_Being_Me
11-01-2016, 01:45 PM
OMG that place is awesome and the food and drinks are great. Some girlfriends and I are planning a ladies night there one Saturday this month so hopefully, you can be our waitress :). Enjoy your new job Jennifer.

Nicole Erin
11-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Oh yeah, sensible shoes for sure. Also, this will help you gain confidence about being out in public en femme like nothing else could.
I think you will get more compliments on your appearance than anything.

The only downside is that dressing up kind of loses it's novelty when you have to do it for a job. I mean it is probably a good idea to pick a gender presentation and stick with it.

Good for you. Here's my tip:
Two things I don't want my waitress to say:
- when she takes my order, "what'll it be, sweetie?"
- when she brings my order, "here ya go".

That is true. Calling someone "sweetie" is tacky. Try "Pumpkin tits" instead.

Alice_2014_B
11-01-2016, 03:07 PM
That sounds very awesome Jennifer!
I often imagine opening up some kind of clothing/costume store where I can dress en femme anytime at work, since I would be the owner.
:)

jennifer0918
11-02-2016, 01:03 PM
I'll work for free Alice 2014 if you ever open up a store,I just wanna be dressed

susmitha
11-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Wish u good luck, Jennifer.

lara_cd
11-03-2016, 12:00 AM
Jennifer,
Congratulations on your new job! I wish you all the best and hope you do great!

Lara

MzAlexis
11-03-2016, 09:02 AM
You Go Girl! and as others have already said Please do Share your experiences and feelings as you are doing something that most of us will never get to experience personally!

Cassiek
11-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Good luck with the part time job Jen!

jennifer0918
11-06-2016, 03:01 AM
My feet are killing me,my first day working as Jennifer today,what an adventure.My start time was 5pm but arrived a couple hours to get into girl mode,another trans girl that bartends helped me out with my make up,thank Lisa.So I was dolled up make up my wig in check breast forms looking femme now I'm on the floor the main dinning room trying to learn the computer system and placing orders in etc.etc.thank goodness last minute I was only to be shadowing and also assisting Lisa at the bar.The people were very nice very friendly some said hI,some smiled and some asked me if I was transitioning. All in all a good night I felt like a woman when a patron at the bar hit on me but he was a bit intoxicated but kinda of charming. I had to put my wig in a pony tail it was getting in my way and I got hot really quick,maybe it's time I grew out my hair?I'm happy I felt like a lady and tought to myself maybe I could live female full time?we'll it's daylight savings time so will have an extra hour to sleep,goodnight ladies..Jen

bridget thronton
11-06-2016, 03:31 AM
Glad the first day went well

binair10
11-06-2016, 08:11 AM
Every tuesday I go from the city that I live in (Birmingham) to another city (Coventry) around an hour from were I live. I only go there to trawl mainly around the Charity shops. Normally, I go for coffee around mid morning to a Theatre coffee bar. Last week, I went in there and there is a `Trans person` working there. I must say that she is tall and very well turned out. It is the first time that I have seen her, and appears to get on very well with the customers, many of whom are elderly (mainly ladies).
So next week, I shall introduce myself and try to find out a bit about her.

So if you are Trans and you get a chance to work with the general public just go for it.

Julie.

Krisi
11-07-2016, 05:15 PM

I don't think you had mentioned that when I made my first reply.

You are sneaking out of the house to dress up as a woman and work as a waitress? You don't think your wife needs to know?

It seems you are not taking your marriage seriously. This is the sort of thing she will bring up in the divorce hearing. How do you explain being gone every Saturday night? What if she needs you to do something? What if she calls you while you are at work? What if one of her friends sees you in the restaurant or what if she comes in to eat?

I think you need to sit down and think this out a little better. Decide what is important to you.

Emily Ann Brown
11-08-2016, 09:35 AM
Good for you...GO GIRL!!! Em

CONSUELO
11-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Good luck all around.

RachelX
11-09-2016, 03:43 AM
I do not care about if you have a family or not, I cannot judge you. What I can tell you is that I am so envious. To have a job for my female "alter ego" is one of my fantasies. Good luck :)

My thoughts perfectly stated. Thanks Valery L :)

Exris
11-09-2016, 07:23 AM
I don't know but I finally did it I got a part time job as Jennifer,I will be working Saturdays only as a server at a cd friendly establishment.It's only till the end of the year so I was ok with that,since I will be able to show my femme side more often and be out in public.This will be fun for me,and maybe it will give me the answer to what has been on my mind recently.
WE shall see ladies.

Oh you lucky lucky lucky thing!
This is an absolute dream. Just reading stories more like yours makes me get a little more ready every time.
Please update us on how it goes.

And... wear a "pinny"! Christ... the opportunity to wear one in a legitimate setting whilst serving customers... makes my head spin. Im even shaking a little as I write this.

Maybe you wont be able to wear one... uniform restrictions and all. But brilliant job all the same :)

JenniferLynn0370
11-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Congrats Jen! Hope to see more about your experiences at work! Best wishes for continued success; hugs!!

greeneyes
11-10-2016, 08:19 PM
I think that is pretty cool! what a great way to meet people. I think that is very brave of you to try!