PDA

View Full Version : What do you hate about still having to do "boy stuff"

Fiona K
10-21-2004, 12:09 PM
Hi Girls, my first attempt at starting a thread, we'll see how long it lasts!!

My pet hate about being expected to do "boy stuff at home" is getting pretty again afterwards takes forever.

Having spent 2 hours under my daughter's car, fixing the clutch and had a devil of a job getting oil from under my fingernails! Still, if they had been the length and colour I'd wish for they would have been chipped and broken!

Love to all
Fiona

babe4life
10-21-2004, 12:17 PM
LOL

The snag for me is that I LOVE working on cars. Especially the exotics. Not very good on the big stuff (I suppose few girls are), but that has seldom stopped me from trying to do as much as possible on my cars. My favourite one was the Jaguar XJS. Big V12 engine :D

You know those photos you see of sexy, greasy girls? Now that is me! :D And then a nice bubble bath and stepping out perfumed. Heavenly :)

Now what I don't enjoy much is things like mowing the lawn!

Love,
Vicky

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 12:17 PM
The only boy stuff I hate doing is shaving my face every other day. I wish I wouldn't have to shave at all; that my face was be smooth as always

babe4life
10-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Oh! And congrats on your first new thread! ;)

babe4life
10-21-2004, 12:20 PM
The only boy stuff I hate doing is shaving my face every other day. I wish I wouldn't have to shave at all; that my face was be smooth as always

Jessica, I have to agree with you on that one. Trouble is, I shave every day :(

HATE IT WITH A PASSION

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
10-21-2004, 12:24 PM
I am with Jessica on this, I hate to shave. Besides that I don't really do many boy only sort of things. Girls do so much boy stuff, that there isn't really to much boy stuff out there.
I have noticed that there a quite a few auto-mechanic girls out there. You all should get together and make a calender of your Pics, so you can hang them in your garages'.
Love Amelie

Krissi
10-21-2004, 12:28 PM
I won't say I don't want to shave everyday, its just I want to change what I'm shaving. The few times I've gotten to shave my legs I loved it, but like you girls I can't stand shaving my face all the time, and to make it worse I have fine dark blonde hair and a deep course black beard, what's up with that???

JJ :)

babe4life
10-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Aww Julie ...

We love you anyway ;). But who am I going to get to build me a nice rack!? :p

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-21-2004, 01:52 PM
Oh! And congrats on your first new thread! ;)

Thanks Vicky, huggs.

You'll know the kind of car though a 1983 Mini, not much room hence the broken nails!!
Love
Fiona

Fiona K
10-21-2004, 01:53 PM
I am with Jessica on this, I hate to shave. Besides that I don't really do many boy only sort of things. Girls do so much boy stuff, that there isn't really to much boy stuff out there.
I have noticed that there a quite a few auto-mechanic girls out there. You all should get together and make a calender of your Pics, so you can hang them in your garages'.
Love Amelie

Amen to a hatred of shaving!

Calender girls? There's a thought......

Fiona xx

babe4life
10-21-2004, 02:04 PM
I guess some chick will have to do it. ME! :D

Julie, THANK YOU! :D. You read my mind ;)

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-21-2004, 02:07 PM
Thanks Vicky, huggs.

You'll know the kind of car though a 1983 Mini, not much room hence the broken nails!!
Love
Fiona

Oooh, OK. That definitely explains it! Try this on: a 1950s Morris Minor 850 :D

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Oooh, OK. That definitely explains it! Try this on: a 1950s Morris Minor 850 :D

Love,
Vicky

Hi Vicky
I guess the Minor might have had a bit more room but not a lot!
Have you got one, it'll be in good condition having lived in SA.

Fiona xx

Julie
10-21-2004, 02:23 PM
Nice thread Fiona, I have to go with the majority here and say shaving is the bane of my life.

I made my view of me and cars earlier, we don't agree with each other. :)

Julie J

babe4life
10-21-2004, 03:14 PM
Hi Vicky
I guess the Minor might have had a bit more room but not a lot!
Have you got one, it'll be in good condition having lived in SA.

Fiona xx

Hi Fiona,

I do indeed have one. Inherited from my Aunt who bought it new! Unfortunately parts are a problem so the engine, gearbox, clutch, diff, brakes, wiring, etc have all been replaced now. Just waiting for the respray now to be completed and then it is coming HOME. I can't wait to see my baby again :D. She should be home at the end of the year.

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-21-2004, 03:16 PM
Nice thread Fiona, I have to go with the majority here and say shaving is the bane of my life.

I made my view of me and cars earlier, we don't agree with each other. :)

Julie J

Julie,

ROTFL

Love,
Vicky

Marianne
10-21-2004, 03:25 PM
Boy stuff?

There is no 'boy stuff', there is only 'people stuff' :)

I live alone, so I do everything here, the only 'boy stuff' thing has been mentioned by others (facial shaving). Everything else is just 'stuff'.

And yes, fixing cars for the kids isn't necessarily 'boy' stuff, it's 'parent' stuff. 'Parent' stuff doesn't have to be gender specific (and people that tell you that changing diapers is 'woman' stuff are usually men who are trying to get out of that particular task...).

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 03:28 PM
(and people that tell you that changing diapers is 'woman' stuff are usually men who are trying to get out of that particular task...).

I would have to agree with that one Marianne lol.Men try everything in the book to get out of that duty

Georgette
10-21-2004, 03:32 PM
Hi Fiona I am Georgette.
I found that if you purchase the blue mechanics gloves at the parts store thay work well to protect the hands, and nails I used to use them all the time when I did those things.
LOL Georgette

Be who you want tobe not what others think you should be

Anne Charlotte
10-21-2004, 03:49 PM
Broken fingernails from handling reinforcement bar, :mad:
split skin from setting out in the rain, :mad:
snagging my tights (pantyhose) trying to get dressed in the morning before my wife realises what I'm wearing, :eek:
sore feet from steel toe-caps (sore feet from high heels is OK though)
why can't I just stay at home and wear a dress ? :p

Lily_gg
10-21-2004, 03:55 PM
I hate shaving too! Obviously I don't have to shave my face, but I get so fed up having to shave my legs and armpits, and only being able to shave every other day because otherwise my skin flares up - I sometimes pick outfits based on whether I have time to shave properly or not!

So, not just you girls that hate the shaving.... ;)

Karen J
10-21-2004, 06:29 PM
That all depends on my mood. I love cars more than most men, do a lot of macho stuff, yet there are times I wish I was female. I think all men are that way - and only 5 percent admit it. :rolleyes:

Amelie
10-21-2004, 06:42 PM
Ties?????????????? I've never worn ties in my life!!!!
Amelie

Tristen Cox
10-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Hi Girls, my first attempt at starting a thread, we'll see how long it lasts!!

My pet hate about being expected to do "boy stuff at home" is getting pretty again afterwards takes forever.

Having spent 2 hours under my daughter's car, fixing the clutch and had a devil of a job getting oil from under my fingernails! Still, if they had been the length and colour I'd wish for they would have been chipped and broken!

Love to all
Fiona

;) I don't mind the boy stuff, but I would rather be a girl when doing them

Tristen Cox
10-21-2004, 06:58 PM
Oh and I HATE shaving too!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

JoannaDees
10-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Yes, shaving, thus my face laser torture sessions. And ties ... choking devices ... blah!

clarissa3d
10-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Humm..... Ties like a noose or leash. oh lets see the POWER Tie. NOT!
What the Hell is a tie for other than making me uncomfortable and getting in my way.
I have not worn a tie in 6 years YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
NEVER Again!.....! Have you ever noticed that the ! mark looks like an upside down tie :eek:
So what do you use your ties for other than what they are supposed to be used for?

:)

Marlene4a
10-21-2004, 10:57 PM
The only shaving I half way tolerate is my legs.

Actually I shave every morning like it or not. When I come home from work, and kiss my wife, she yelps " you are putting holes in my face"!!.

So really, to keep peace in the family, I would really have to shave twice a day, and that is the pitts.

However, before putting on my Marlene "face" I need to shave with a razor, then with an electric razor, then the cover, and then the rest. That usually lasts about 6 hours.

The answer to this thread " I don't like "boy stuff" either.

GraceUSA
10-21-2004, 11:02 PM
Ties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, why voluntary wear a strangulation device around your neck? I've never understood this one.

Shaving is a pain, used to wear a gotee just so I didn't have to (thats all the facial hair I have). Now have to shave one or twice a day and legs just about every day.

Since I really consider myself more of a tomboyish girl I don't mind any of the rest of the stuff as long I can be girly when I want.

Grace

babe4life
10-21-2004, 11:20 PM
Erica, LOL

Fortunately I work in an environment where we never need ties ... Last time I wore one was for a wedding :D

The joys of being in IT

Love,
Vicky

Stephanie Brooks
10-21-2004, 11:50 PM
I'm a software developer so no ties at work either. However I had a job working for a tucking company working on their mainframe and we had to wear ties everyday. I got back at them by getting the most god awful ties I could find. Consistent of a really ugly star trek tie, a coneheads tie, this off pink tie and this baby poop green tie ( like that description? ;) ). When I quit that job I had a ceremonial burning of the ugly ties. (however I do still have the star trek one) :D

I hope you were consuming "mass quantities" while burning the coneheads tie! :D

babe4life
10-21-2004, 11:55 PM
I'm a software developer so no ties at work either. However I had a job working for a tucking company working on their mainframe and we had to wear ties everyday. I got back at them by getting the most god awful ties I could find. Consistent of a really ugly star trek tie, a coneheads tie, this off pink tie and this baby poop green tie ( like that description? ;) ). When I quit that job I had a ceremonial burning of the ugly ties. (however I do still have the star trek one) :D

Erica, what do you develop in? I think you did say some time ago ... (see thread about being forgetful).

And a "tucking" company? Do they assist in the dressing process then? :eek:

All my ties have been gifts. LOL. I don't mind a tie as long as I can get rid of it very soon. And of course, the African summer does not go down too well with a suit and tie

Bonfire at my place tonight! Bring all them ugly ties, horrible underwear and awful socks ... :D

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-22-2004, 12:09 AM
LOL

he he you said hacker, now the CIA are going to hunt this poor little thread down and put it out of its misery!

Just remember to bring a bag of marshmellows for the hostess for this evening ...

Fiona K
10-22-2004, 06:19 AM
Boy stuff?

There is no 'boy stuff', there is only 'people stuff' :)

I live alone, so I do everything here, the only 'boy stuff' thing has been mentioned by others (facial shaving). Everything else is just 'stuff'.

And yes, fixing cars for the kids isn't necessarily 'boy' stuff, it's 'parent' stuff. 'Parent' stuff doesn't have to be gender specific (and people that tell you that changing diapers is 'woman' stuff are usually men who are trying to get out of that particular task...).

Hey Marianne,
I wondered who'd be first to note that pearticular flaw in my argument, as the proud parent of two teenage girls I would hate that the boy stuff/ girl stuff argument would hinder them in anyway!

Suitably chastened
Fiona xx

Wendy me
10-22-2004, 06:27 AM
shaveing for shurei hate love working on my harly love /hate hunting season 6 weeks no shaveing veary limited fem time (good time with freinds and sons)

Fiona K
10-22-2004, 06:29 AM
Erica, what do you develop in? I think you did say some time ago ... (see thread about being forgetful).

And a "tucking" company? Do they assist in the dressing process then? :eek:

All my ties have been gifts. LOL. I don't mind a tie as long as I can get rid of it very soon. And of course, the African summer does not go down too well with a suit and tie

Bonfire at my place tonight! Bring all them ugly ties, horrible underwear and awful socks ... :D

Love,
Vicky

Amen to all the hate mail for Ties, definitely would want to contribute to the bonfire!

I too work in tech company and ties are rare, and in meetings in the US they are never seen BUT the Far East is different, I'll be suffering in a suit and tie in Taipei and Hong Kong next week.....................Ugh!!!

Love girls
Fiona xx

babe4life
10-22-2004, 07:58 AM
Ohh Fiona, good luck! Thinking of you in your time of trial ... :D

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-22-2004, 08:36 AM

Love,
Vicky

Thanks Darling!
Fiona xxx

Wenda
10-22-2004, 10:27 PM
smart ass!

Wenda
10-22-2004, 10:37 PM
Ties?????????????? I've never worn ties in my life!!!!
Amelie
...really??? I would have thought you were experienced in bondage...I can share a four-in-hand knot or a windsor or a half-windsor...any can be as erotic as you make them...wenda

ChristineRenee
10-22-2004, 10:53 PM
Include me in the "hate to have to shave your face everyday" club. Even with my taking anti-androgens now, which is really helping to lessen the courseness of my beard, I still have to go over and over it to get a really close and smooth shave. And of course the inevitable 5 o'clock shadow that appears a few hours after all that heavy duty shaving effort is a real nuisance to be sure.

Christine

Chrissycd
10-22-2004, 10:56 PM
Wenda's right. There are marvelous things I've done with a my finest ties, and none of them had anything to do with being tied around my neck...
Chrissy
ps - yes, shaving sucks, but it too can be a pleasure, especially as prep for dressing. :)

babe4life
10-23-2004, 02:15 AM
Shaving and me just aren't friends. I want rid of all facial and body hair :D

Christine, do the anti-androgens really help? I have heard mixed reports saying that it helps for some girls, but not for others ...

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 04:10 AM
shaving and yard work. i despise mowing the lawn. i rather dress as a maid and do house work :D

babe4life
10-23-2004, 04:19 AM
LOL, I was mowing the lawn yesterday afternoon. Then my mom took over. Now that is a sight! :D

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 04:20 AM
my gg loves to mow the lawn.why? i have no clue. :confused:

ChristineRenee
10-23-2004, 06:46 AM
Shaving and me just aren't friends. I want rid of all facial and body hair :D

Christine, do the anti-androgens really help? I have heard mixed reports saying that it helps for some girls, but not for others ...

Love,
Vicky
Yes Vicky...I believe they are working for me. Those plus the premarin and a few herbals that I take seem to be helping me to achieve the results that I wasn't getting before. The main thing about it is to go slow and not try to rush the results. It will probably take close to 2 years to achieve the goals I want, and by then I will be retired and out of the public eye, that is, not working. I have a female doctor, same one my wife goes to, and she is monitoring me on this. Best doctor that I have ever gone to by the way. Very caring and understanding. I'll never go back to having a man as my regular doctor again.

By the way I totally agree with you re shaving. I hate facial and body hair too and have removed all of mine.

Love,

Christine

babe4life
10-23-2004, 07:46 AM
Hi Christine,

That sounds wonderful. Good luck with everything! Hope to follow in your footsteps one of these days :)

Much love,
Vicky

AmyCarter
10-23-2004, 07:04 PM
has anyone else here tied emjoi's rotary epilator? (i don't like braun's at all). I usually use it about twice a week and tweeze out what gets left behind. It makes it so i can shave my face only when i want to, which is about once a month on average. And i don't worry about getting every last light blonde hair polled out as haven't you noticed that plenty of genetic girls also have very light facial hair.

Lisa Michelle
10-24-2004, 12:18 AM
I had my face electrolisised (?sp?) when I first started living full time as a Woman , hormones took care of most of my chest and belly, what was left in all the non-feminin areas I had lasered off. I go to the spa once a month to get my legs,bikini,and eyebrows waxed, So im covered on the shaving thing. What I really hate having to go to work,, I guess I got to used to the whole house wife thing when my b/f and I were still togather.

babe4life
10-24-2004, 01:35 AM
Hi Lisa Michelle! Just a quick note to say Hello There and Welcome! :)

Work seems to be one of those necessary evils so often in life. Oh to be a lady of leisure!

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-24-2004, 04:47 AM
Hi Fiona,

I do indeed have one. Inherited from my Aunt who bought it new! Unfortunately parts are a problem so the engine, gearbox, clutch, diff, brakes, wiring, etc have all been replaced now. Just waiting for the respray now to be completed and then it is coming HOME. I can't wait to see my baby again :D. She should be home at the end of the year.

Love,
Vicky

Hi Vicky,
I meant to respond to this post AGES ago, I must have been having a "blonde" moment!! The car sounds cool! Does she have a name?
Love Fiona

babe4life
10-24-2004, 04:59 AM
Hi Fiona! She doesn't have a name yet. At the time we sent her away she was this olive green colour and almost frog like in appearance, so I always talked about my little frog. But it just doesn't seem to be all that appropriate :)

I will post a picture of the reunion if there is an interest in it.

Love,
Vicky

ChristineRenee
10-24-2004, 06:03 AM
Hi Christine,

That sounds wonderful. Good luck with everything! Hope to follow in your footsteps one of these days :)

Much love,
Vicky
Thanks Vicky. When you are ready...you will know. I know that I am extremely fortunate to have a very loving wife who, at the very least, understands what I have gone through ever since the age of 12. She may not really approve of it and wish I were a different type of man, but she accepts me as the person I am not the person she would like to mold me into. Marriage is hard enough as it is without trying to super-impose your will on your partner. If that were the case, we could not co-exist as well as we have.

Oh...and while she may not be enamoured with me doing HRT, I have noticed that she really likes to play with my budding boobies more than ever before!

Love,

Christine

babe4life
10-24-2004, 06:17 AM
Thanks Vicky. When you are ready...you will know. I know that I am extremely fortunate to have a very loving wife who, at the very least, understands what I have gone through ever since the age of 12. She may not really approve of it and wish I were a different type of man, but she accepts me as the person I am not the person she would like to mold me into. Marriage is hard enough as it is without trying to super-impose your will on your partner. If that were the case, we could not co-exist as well as we have.

Oh...and while she may not be enamoured with me doing HRT, I have noticed that she really likes to play with my budding boobies more than ever before!

Love,

Christine

Hi Christine,
I have just started seeing a therapist, so I am a while away from anything. But it is nice to actually know that I am doing something! Will still if anything ever transpires (this guy is supposed to be good, but he takes AGES).

Glad to hear about your loving wife. They are a rare breed of people.

Best wishes and much love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-24-2004, 10:11 AM
Hi Fiona! She doesn't have a name yet. At the time we sent her away she was this olive green colour and almost frog like in appearance, so I always talked about my little frog. But it just doesn't seem to be all that appropriate :)

I will post a picture of the reunion if there is an interest in it.

Love,
Vicky

Well I'd be interested! Still a boy in some ways!
Love
Fiona

babe4life
10-24-2004, 12:49 PM
You all will be one of the first to see :p

Like I said in another post, I am definitely one of those girls you see in the grease pits!

Love,
Vicky

ChristineRenee
10-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Hi Christine,
I have just started seeing a therapist, so I am a while away from anything. But it is nice to actually know that I am doing something! Will still if anything ever transpires (this guy is supposed to be good, but he takes AGES).

Glad to hear about your loving wife. They are a rare breed of people.

Best wishes and much love,
Vicky
Hey Vicky,
Good luck with your therapy. I first saw one in 1991 (Shortly after I turned 40) She helped me tremendously. At that time I thought I was really going crazy re being a CD. I didn't understand why I was this way as there was nothing in my family history or how I was brought up to indicate a reason for it. Now I understand that this something internal...much the same way that it is for the gay community. Do the unenlightened really believe that this is some kind of personal lifestyle "choice"? If so, then talk about being clueless.

Anyway, since then I got married in 1994 and told my wife up front about being a CD before we ever got engaged because I knew by then that this was who I was always going to be and if she couldn't handle it then she was free to go. We have been married now for 10 years as of July. I can't honestly say that it has been totally blissful...we certainly have had our issues to deal with and the CD'ing is only one of them. However, we are both committed to making this work. (this is my wife's 2nd marriage and my first...and last!) And you are soooo right...spouses like my wife are truly a rare breed and not the norm when it comes to acceptance of who we are. I feel truly lucky, very special, and very,very blessed.

Love,

Christine

babe4life
10-24-2004, 01:46 PM
Hey Vicky,
Do the unenlightened really believe that this is some kind of personal lifestyle "choice"? If so, then talk about being clueless.

Hi,

Unfortunately, that is the way the world is at the moment. I spoke to a colleague the other day and she was adamant about everything being a choice in life. In some things, yes. But not in all.

Love,
Vicky!

babe4life
10-24-2004, 04:35 PM
That is exactly it. I really get upset when people say that you are making a lifestyle choice. I choose to get up in the morning. People choose to be with their spouses (from both sides) as a classic example. I didn't choose to be TG. Now I need to deal with that in the best way I can!

If only more people would realise that, it would make a huge difference.

Love,
Vicky

Tristen Cox
10-24-2004, 04:38 PM
That is exactly it. I really get upset when people say that you are making a lifestyle choice. I choose to get up in the morning. People choose to be with their spouses (from both sides) as a classic example. I didn't choose to be TG. Now I need to deal with that in the best way I can!

Love,
Vicky

I'm with you on that Babe (Vicki)
;)

Fiona K
10-25-2004, 04:08 AM

Love,
Vicky

Vicky,
No one in thier right mind would put themselves through what some of our girlfriends here have done for a "lifestyle choice".

A lifestyle choice is between Diet Coke or Caffeine-free Diet Coke!

Remember that you are you and that's one of the reasons you have so many friends here- that and 1,000 posts!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Fiona

chantelle
10-25-2004, 05:14 AM
wELL I AM with julie.Everything boyish i hate.Even the shaving ,peeing,morning glories...Need i go on dears..

Amy_B
10-25-2004, 10:12 AM
I dont mind the shaving part.. The part I dont like is the ingrone hairs that pop up the next day.. I have sensitive skin.. O and for the after shave.. I have always had to use girls after shave.. The mens after shave burned my skin and man did I look like I just ran out of a fire.. The other thing is I have always had to use female deoderent too.. So most of my friends dont think about it when I smell like fresh Secret..
As for the hands that some of u talk about.. The only real problem I have with my hands r the fact that I had a nail go threw my right thum so the skin around the nail looks funny.. On my left hand I had my ring finger ran over by a big weel when I was about 6 and that finger looks messed up.. If you have any ideas that might help me with my 2 fingers that would help out alot!!
The thing I hat the most about this is the hair on my back.. Exuse me but What the hell.. Y on my back?? Its not all over it.. Its just 2 little patches.. But I cant stand them.. O and its not like I can just pull them myself.. I have to have some one do it for me.. :mad: Thats y I cant wait for that laser hair removel pen to get to my house..
:D

Barbguy
10-25-2004, 10:37 AM
:confused: i am a self employed contractor covering 8 states working on homes and you think i don't feel like i'm in the wrong job when it comes down to putting shingles on a roof or tearing up floors or carring in a role of carpet myself but no matter what i'm doing i know i have my panties and bra on and on the big jobs i do myself i ask myself where is the guys lol letting a lady do all this myself anyway it works for me but i would like to get a job in a hospital so i can wear them white pants letting my pantie line show witch i do when not at a costomers home working and love to dive the car when dressed but will not carry all my tools drive a 16' box truck dressed a lot of times

Barbguy
10-25-2004, 10:43 AM
oh! i forgot abot the shaving thing it takes me about 1 hr to shave the face,legs (now that the cool weater is here to stay,)arm pits,and bakini area aways and mostly first lol .I hate the shaving also but not as bad as the hair and if i get in a hurry i cut myself looking worse then the hair.

Georgette
10-25-2004, 02:49 PM
Ties YUK I had to wear them in service and also when I worked at civilian jobs, but since my own boss I make the rules.
NO TIES. :mad:

Be who you want to be Not what others think you should be. ;)

Fiona K
10-26-2004, 12:39 AM
You all will be one of the first to see :p

Like I said in another post, I am definitely one of those girls you see in the grease pits!

Love,
Vicky

You know? Amelie's idea of a calender sounds better all the time!
Fiona
XX

Fiona K
10-26-2004, 12:41 AM

Love,
Vicky

Well here I am in Hong Kong, one hour to the first meeting, I'd better get out of my nightie and into a suit..................arghhh!!
Fiona

babe4life
10-26-2004, 12:50 AM
Fiona,

GOOD LUCK!

Give them a go for their money :). Although, I believe they do appreciate the ¨third¨ sex ... Wonder if it wouldn´t go better in a skirt suit? ;)

Hmm, Calander Girls ... :)

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-26-2004, 01:11 AM
Fiona,

GOOD LUCK!

Give them a go for their money :). Although, I believe they do appreciate the ¨third¨ sex ... Wonder if it wouldn´t go better in a skirt suit? ;)

Hmm, Calander Girls ... :)

Love,
Vicky

Hi Vicky,
I wish- perfect suit for the climate here- silk shift dress, matching silk jacket, shoes and bag with tanned bare legs. Bliss.....
Gotta go
love Fiona xx

Sweet Susan
10-26-2004, 01:21 AM
My wife keeps me so busy doing girlie stuff, that I don't have much time for boy stuff, but when I do do boy stuff, I enjoy carpentry and watching baseball. I also like to hang with the guys when possible. Sometimes being with the guys is gas, sometimes and often it's a huge disappointment. Shaving my face? I love to shave my face. NOT! I do, however, love to shave my legs; I see it as art.

I hate working on cars. Don't care if they are a classic or whatever. Cars are boring. Make-up is grand!