PDA

View Full Version : dressing in front of wife

cheryl53
02-28-2006, 02:20 PM
how does one go about dressing up in front of his wife? she does not know and i am not sure she would understand? thanks in advance for any help you may have for me.

Laurie Ann
02-28-2006, 02:28 PM
I have no advice for you but I wish you all the luck in the world.

Jolene573
02-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Don't have any advice on how to but I'd sure would love to know how you sovle it. I'd love to dress in front of my wife but she has made it perfectly clear she thinks anyone who CD's Has problems. She one of those that has a Master in Phyc, I love her dearly but.....

cd sub Rachel
02-28-2006, 02:45 PM
the only advice i can give is to be honest with your self and your wife. as i dress with my wife i count myself lucky to find a woman who dont mind. all the best as some women just dont like it as my ex wife could not under stand.
have fun Rachel

biggirlsarah
02-28-2006, 02:45 PM
If she dosen't know then to just dress in front of her would probably end with all sorts of problems , bring it up in conversation and guage her reaction , if it's , Perverts !!!!! they should be thrashed to an inch of their lives , then it is probably not a good idea to dress , maybe if you get the chance to go to a fancy dress party , then suggest going asa nurse or some other acceptable dress , and good luck xxxx
Sarah

karen fox
02-28-2006, 02:47 PM
how does one go about dressing up in front of his wife? she does not know and i am not sure she would understand? thanks in advance for any help you may have for me.

Hello
I have been able to dress in front of my wife a couple of times, but from my experience with my wife she has seen and now does not want to.
your wife may well be different.
TALK to her about it. I have made a big mistake where I only did when I wanted to, not when I should have.
Good luck to you.
Karen

Noel Chimes
02-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Before you start putting on your finest, I think you should sit down with her and get an idea of how she feels about the idea. After reading some of the threads by other sisters here who have had SO's reject their desires, it would be in your best intrest to spend some time finding out just how she would feel to see you in a dress. You could say someone suggested a costume party with a theme dealing with female personalities. It's a bit of a stretch but it would help to break the ice about talking about it.

Nikki Dee
02-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Simple....DON'T..!!!!...not before getting some idea of the reception you might get..........risky to say the least.!
Nikki. x

Tina Dixon
02-28-2006, 02:57 PM
I have yet to tell mine I like to dress, but it's a longe prossess or if you want to freak her out and make her leave just be dressed when she comes home, but take slow steps with it even find help with this matter, such as this site and other groups.

Sophia Rearen
02-28-2006, 03:43 PM
How about putting on a sexy outfit, some hot thumping music and do a strip tease for her. She'll either laugh at you, laugh with you, love it, or hate it. Whatever her reaction is, she won't hate you, how could she?

Aloha_Dana
02-28-2006, 03:51 PM
Should be straight forward, girl. Put one leg into the panties, then the other and pull them up. Step into the skirt, pull it up and secure. Put one arm into bra then other and secure. Insert forms. Adjust and check yourself out. Put on top. Get the drift?

Then be prepared for the dog house and a call from her attourney.

Cheryl, you have a lot of reading to do.

Best of luck,
Dana

Ariel_TV
02-28-2006, 04:06 PM
It depends on your wife. Theyre are a few questions that you should ask yourself first.

Did you ever talk about the subject of crossdressing , what is her general feeling about it ? If it gross her out then don't do it.

What kind of person is she? Is she interested generally in kinky stuff or is she a conservative person. With a kinky person the suprise of dressing for her will probably be received more positevily then a ultra conservative person.

Her sexual orientation can also help you gage a possible reaction . If she is a 100% Hetero person who has no attraction to females then the surprise of suddendly seeing you dressed up will probably be a big turn off for her. But if she has a small attraction or curiosity to other females then it could be a possible turn on if you dress up well .

I would only try the suddendly dress up approach if she is a open minded person who has a small attraction to females. In other cases i would go for a more passive approach to ease her in because chances are that she doesnt want to suddendly see her man dressed up in front of her.

jamie_44
02-28-2006, 05:25 PM
I would be real careful surprising her, you might feel her out on the situation by asking what she thinks about guys that crossdress. If she's cool with it then you might approach the subject of dressing in front of her. Anyway I think the slow approach works best. None of us like to be hit with an unexpected train. Hope it works out for the best.

Barb Valentine
02-28-2006, 05:56 PM
dress in front of her. I'am too chichen to tell her
sorry I be any help
good luck

linnea
02-28-2006, 06:32 PM
That's a very creative response, Sophia! An interesting approach that might open the way for frank discussion and help to determine what your next step might be. It is risky ground. Very best wishes and good luck.

KathlyLC
02-28-2006, 07:23 PM
I got busted when my wife found my stash in the attic. She had never ever went into the attic in over 18 years as it took a ladder and a lot of manuvering around on the floor joist once up there. I came home and my stash was all laid out on the bed.......breast forms included..All she could say was that if I was going to have an affair, the least I could have done was keep the "bi&*$'s" clothes out of the house and if I had to have an affair I must have picked a winner since evidently she was flat chested since she needed the falsies........I was dumbfounded, and then I fessed up and said the stuff was mine.........yea right, its yours she said......She did not talk to me for close to three days and then said if that stuff is really yours, prove it...I went in the bedroom and picked out the best outfit, and got dressed, and then made my appearance. She was sort of dumbstruck, but we started to talk a bit and she was then convinced the stash of closthes and feminine items were in deed mine. In the end the only real thing she got upset about was that I had kept it a secret form her and was not honest and up front with her...But we all know how that is.......Its pretty darn tramatic and probably would be costly in many ways to just up and say, hey honey, I like to wear dresses and panties etc..........Anyway that was back in 1992, and things could not have worke dout better. She is totally accepting and supportive, and she routinely buys me things. I am now retired after 30+ years in the military and stay dressed 24/7 fopr over 4 years now. I do not care anymore about who knows, and overall it has been just fine.....We go to town shopping and eating out together, as sisters now, and even our rural mail carrier lady calls me by my femme name. She said she always wandered who KAthy was as she never seen anyone around the house but the wife and I....All you can do is hint around or play the cards and roll the dice, but to be honest, I still do not think I could tell mine if I was not caught red handed. I now have my ears pierced, and my hair is down to the middle of my back. NIce not having to wear wigs and clip on earings etc......and all I can say is thank god for the wonderfull woman I married for being so open and accepting of it all....Its just a high risk situation if you want to out yourself to a special other or your wife.

Jeannie9
02-28-2006, 07:48 PM
From one who "dresses" regularly in front of my wife I would suggest first talk to your wife. Open up your feelings about who and what you are. If she is accepting then be discreet about what you wear. Do not go overboard. If she laughs at you then take it in stride. With time, hopefully, things will smooth over. The goal is acceptance and understanding. For that you will need to give it time. Although we want acceptance as CD's we should also accept the fact that we are asking something that may be difficult to understand from our wives.

I get teased by my wife everyday and take it with humour.

Good luck!

KewTnCurvy GG
02-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Don't have any advice on how to but I'd sure would love to know how you sovle it. I'd love to dress in front of my wife but she has made it perfectly clear she thinks anyone who CD's Has problems. She one of those that has a Master in Phyc, I love her dearly but.....
Stop the presses.

She has a Master's in Psychology [sic], is that what you mean? And she thinks they have problems? Can you expound on this. I find this hard to believe.
Kew

Deborah
02-28-2006, 08:03 PM
How about putting on a sexy outfit, some hot thumping music and do a strip tease for her. She'll either laugh at you, laugh with you, love it, or hate it. Whatever her reaction is, she won't hate you, how could she?

LOL i like this idea the best. :happy:

Dizzy GG
03-01-2006, 02:30 PM
I prefer honesty myself. We as G.G.'s have enough anxieties at times because we fear that we may get out of our comfort zone, after all many thought they were in an unccomplicated relationship with a man with totally male interests when they married. Trust between us is vital and working it through together is the way forward as I see it. ( I am an accepting partner who's SO wears lacy panties daily and the rest frequently so I am not coming from a hostile perspective!)

Also we know when we are being steered and it makes us very uneasy and wondering why!

Sensitively discussing your feelings and needs and negotiate with your partner is the way forward as I see it. You will be surprised what we are happy with when we are made to feel valued.

Denise
03-01-2006, 03:18 PM
I think the best thing to do is to talk to your wife about men who like to wear womens clothing. It is possible she has never really thought about it - at least regarding someone close to her. She may find it completely replusive, but may come around to the idea. She may like it.

What you should not do is decide what her reaction would be if you suddenly showed in a dress and make up. Talk to her, and let her decide what her reaction is.

Kimberley
03-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Funny how that happens? My wife is a child and youth counsellor and has to work with a lot of youth with gay/lesbian and gender issues but at home? No chance for any empathy here. Oh well.

For me the talk became a tirade with me in tears. Back in the closet hon.

Kimberley.

InHerShoes
03-07-2006, 10:53 AM
I've been able to come out in two marriages and no, the end of the first had nothing to do with dressing. What's worked for me is this: plan a nice intimate night together, request that she wear something special from her lingere drawer and then spend alot of attention on the garment and her. Really show her how much the outfit and seeing her in it turns you on. Repeat this process as necessary and the inevitable question will come: "do you want to put it on?" once she's seen you in something frilly you can guage her acceptance level and if she's at all into it that's the time to lay it all out. Anyway that's what's worked for me. Good luck.

TGMarla
03-07-2006, 12:07 PM
I think she may need to be made aware of your crossdressing before you dress in front of her. Even if it was Halloween, and you two decided to do the gender-swap thing, she would see it as no more than a prank and a one-time thing. That is clearly not your intent here. As you progress through this forum, you'll find that open honesty with a spouse is the dominant theme when it comes to SOs. Although not all of us are able to achieve these ends, it is still viewed as the best policy.

So it's probable that the only way you'll be doing any dressing up in front of her is going to be with her approval upon one of those long and uncomfortable talks.

Michellemartyn
03-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi Chery

Iv been dressing all my life and had a wife for 27 of the 51 years but did not tell her till 4 years ago.
She had no ider about my femm side and was very upset it took 2 year for her to come round to my way of thinking.
If you are going to do this and I think you should find a group of TV TS ect, that has soom wifes that go as she is going to need soom one to chat to how has been down the same road.
All the luck in the world to you as it can be hard.
We now go out and about with new friends and shopping and have a fab time

Michelle

unclejoann
03-07-2006, 05:58 PM
My wife is a marriage and family therapist, Master of Psychology, and when I wanted to start being honest with her about dressing I showed her some cute panties that I had just bought for myself. I didn't wear them for her, just showed them to her, but told her they were for me and I would wear them.

Well, she is not very tolerant. She accepts that I wear them and they show up in the wash, but when she catches a glance of me in them she gives me a look that is something like you would get when the cat litter needs changing.

She has been curious a couple of times, asked if I could recommend a website, asked what I called "it." But she has never followed up on reading anything I offered.

So, I am not going to model my bra for her, that is for sure. My previous two wives didn't like it either but at least let me wear a dress once in awhile and even buy me something occasionally -- but it is not worth "that look" to suggest it to this wife.