PDA

View Full Version : Hello Im new

Steeltownfella
11-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Hello Im new and just starting to wear lingerie in bed with my wife. Currently I have no desire to be out dressed as for me its a sexual turn on. Any insight would be appreciated.

Teresa
11-04-2016, 02:02 PM
There are no rules, if that's what you and wife are comfortable with then enjoy it.

Like most it will possibly become more demanding when you discover exactly what your full CDing needs are, the sexual side is usually only part of the story, you may feel you need to move on and fully dress , then possibly try makeup and want to finish it off with a wig just to see how female you can look. To some of us the need to share it with others takes hold you get the overwhelming urge to go out, perhaps for a drive or a short walk.
If you take it at your own pace and in you own comfort zone and with consideration to your wife it could work out fine for you .

Charlotte Ann
11-04-2016, 02:40 PM
The journey begins .... Teresa is right Crossdressing can evolove quickly. My husband started in stockings in the bedroom now my guy transforms regularly to my buetiful gal. Keep the communication going at home and do what feels right .

Enjoy !
C

Shely
11-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Stay tuned in here and you will find a variety of insight. And welcome!!

Kiersten
11-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Go at your own pace, there are no rules. Learn to enjoy and embrace the journey. It's a beautiful thing once you do.

Lana Mae
11-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Welcome! You are at the start of your journey! Make it comfortable for you and your wife! Take your time and it will unfold. Remember it is your journey and it can be so nice!! Hugs Lana Mae

Steeltownfella
11-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Thanks everyone

DW
11-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Hello, and welcome, from another Steeltowner. Everyone is different, dresses differently, and for different reasons. Be happy that your wife is open to sharing this with you.

Steeltownfella
11-06-2016, 06:00 PM
Hello, and welcome, from another Steeltowner. Everyone is different, dresses differently, and for different reasons. Be happy that your wife is open to sharing this with you. so true I do appreciate it. She knows I have a bi past and is cool with that also. Im wondering if my bi past was actually my desire for dressing in womans clothing comin out different.

lara_cd
11-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the group! I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Lara

Jaylyn
11-06-2016, 06:09 PM
You may never go any farther or you may go all the way to the upmost in CD'ng. Many of us if truth be known probably started with the dressing being a sexual turn on. Next to come might be panty hose or makeup but if you proceed it can lead to bigger things wether sexual or just enjoying the feelings of the silky things that normally the male does not get to wear.

brenda girl
11-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Welcome, I joined in July, so we are both newcomers