PDA

View Full Version : Cutting The Grass ????

deebra
11-05-2016, 08:53 AM
While I was cutting the grass yesterday a neighbor came jogging by and stopped and wanted to talk. I stopped and got off the tractor and after a little conversation she said you have beautiful legs, they are toned, tanned and smooth, no hair; they look better than mine, any woman would love to have those. I was wearing a pair of women's shorts with a white stripe up the side that could have passed for men's running shorts ( I think). Couldn't think of a good reply, so I said thanks and we talked some more. As she walked away she did turn her head for another look. Was her comment a good thing or bad thing, how about my answer? Now I'm wondering what's going on in her mind ?

NancySue
11-05-2016, 10:39 AM
I also dress while cutting the grass...I have a rider.. I wear hose, shorts, panties, bra and t shirt, a little makeup and perfume. So far, if our neighbors come out, we just wave. So far, I've not had any face to face contact. I'll Cross that bridge, if or when it happens. I love the breezes on my shaven legs.

ellbee
11-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Women compliment each other on stuff like this waay more than guys do to one another. :laughing:

Perhaps she was fishing for further info? Or, maybe not, and simply being genuine. :strugglin

I'd just take it as face value, however. And your reply was fine, IMO. :)

Tracii G
11-05-2016, 12:58 PM
Gee I thought hose with shorts went out of style in the early 60's.

Lily Catherine
11-05-2016, 01:05 PM
@Tracii - The look is rare, but still present, at least among Asians. Opinions on the look may vary. I don't think I'd wear that look myself.

A mind's much too dangerous a thing to read. I'd take it at face value myself - it's not worth ruminating on. Your reply was perfectly okay; a graceful acceptance on a compliment.

(For the record, I don't have any grass to cut.)

NancySue
11-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Track, I'm very sure they did, but not for this long time hose lover. Can't help it...so why should I deny my enjoyment? They started it all. Fashions come and go...heels high, heels low, skirts hems, high then low. Seems like anything is OK now.

Lana Mae
11-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Can't cut the grass anymore with my COPD so have some hired help do it. I have recently seen shorts and stockings on someone don't remember much about it but I remember! A few women around here wear pantyhose under their jeans and pants (have seen waistband in back). You answered correctly! I think it was just a compliment and was genuine. Hugs Lana Mae

Tracii G
11-05-2016, 03:01 PM
I was just making a comment or an observation, I didn't say you couldn't wear hose with shorts if you want to.
I do watch what women are wearing and I have for most of my life. I can remember girls in school (back in the mid 60's) and they were getting away from wearing hose and shorts.
I'm no fashion expert just an observer LOL.

nikinylons
11-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Love wearing my pantyhose and shorts. Out of style or not, pantyhose are the core of this girl's fem obsession :)

Tracy Irving
11-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Her comment was definitely not a bad thing and you can't go wrong with a "thank you". Sometimes people say what they mean. Enjoy the compliment!!!

Dana44
11-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Oh my cutting grass. I use a push mower. I am allergic to grass LOL so I have on steel towed boots, jeans, T-shirt, Breathing mask ball-cap and sunglasses. LOL as fully shielded as I can. I mow then come in take all of my clothes and put them in the wash and get into the shower to get off whatever got on me.. It is not that pleasurable experiences that you have. That was a good reply though and fine. What went though her mind? That is the question. If anybody could tell me what a woman is thinking I would be amazed.

Lorileah
11-05-2016, 04:17 PM
you can't go wrong with a "thank you".

:yt:

I was told years ago the correct answer to any compliment a simple "thank you"

MelanieAnne
11-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Now I'm wondering what's going on in her mind ?
Sounds to me like she was hitting on you.
she said you have beautiful legs, they are toned, tanned and smooth, no hair; they look better than mine, any woman would love to have those.
Yeah, I think you passed up an opportunity.:eek:

Robin777
11-05-2016, 09:58 PM
She is probably a little jealous and wishes hers looked as good as yours. As other have said, You should have said Thank You.

IleneD
11-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Debra,

She knows.

MelanieAnne
11-07-2016, 10:11 PM
You should have said Thank You.
You should have said, "Gimme 10 minutes to finish cutting the grass".:D

deebra
11-08-2016, 07:54 AM
I think only Ilene got what I was asking, did she clock me as a CD or if she's not up to speed that there are CD's in this world, would she start to wonder why a man would have beautiful female legs? If it got her curiosity up will she be watching for me to see how I dress, maybe a second visit when I'm out in the yard to learn more. IMO (In My Opinion) some women are intrigued by feminine men and those that CD, some would like a woman's softness during intimacy but comes with a male package and then their are some that are totally turned off and disgusted. So I am waiting to see what happens. If she makes a move I will let you know. Is it a bad thing for me to "man up" and tell her I like to "woman up"?

Krisi
11-08-2016, 11:51 AM
My advice is to tell only those who need to know. That would be your wife or possibly parents if you live with them.

What's not clear in your post is - Are you single and is she? Is this some sort of pickup expedition? Did it seem like she is trying to make friends with you and how do you feel about her?

Or, are you married and older and is she also older and possibly married.

ellbee
11-08-2016, 12:58 PM
I think only Ilene got what I was asking, did she clock me as a CD or if she's not up to speed that there are CD's in this world, would she start to wonder why a man would have beautiful female legs?

She clocked you as a guy with femmy legs. How that translates into "knowing," I have no idea.

Maybe she knows/knew another CD'er who shares the same feature? Or not.

I saw a guy with nice shaved legs in the post office not all that long ago. Did I automatically assume he dresses? Nope!

Oh, and I did say that perhaps your neighbor was fishing for more info. :)