PDA

View Full Version : My boobs have to go!!

Vikky
11-06-2016, 11:19 AM
For the last few weeks I have been sleeping in the second bedroom as my wife has been poorly – a situation that has enable me to sleep en femme. And I loved it – the smoothness of the nightgown, the feel of it on my legs, and the shape of my boobs filling the bust. Especially nice was the warm feeling in the mornings, laying there with them nuzzled into my crossed arms.

Now it has to end! (temporarily thank good news).

The SO is fit again and we are away abroad for several weeks and with family staying in the house my ‘gear’ is hidden away in the loft and I will have no femme clothes to wear. I’ll miss it a lot, but hope to get a ‘fix’ by visiting this site. It’s a lifeline.

Vikky

Wyomingal1
11-07-2016, 04:08 AM
Hope things go well for you. I know I am new to the site but have been dressing off and on since I was about 11. I can empathize with you on not being able to dress whenever you want. As for me I have to go to work in the morning so I will not be able to put my skirt on until I have fueled and weighed my load. I will be here if you need someone to chat with.
Lots of hugs
Jessie
:kiss::hugs:

Mollyanne
11-07-2016, 04:59 AM
When I go to sleep, I am wearing a bra and my forms!!!!!! I have gotten soooo used to them. Actually I go to sleep much before my wife so I can do this. When I wake up I LOVE the sensation of breasts and a bra. So YES, I know from where you come.

Mollyanne

BLUE ORCHID
11-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Hi Vikky :hugs:, Glad to hear thatyour:love:wife is doing great, Waking up with forms on is an awesome feeling...:daydreaming:...

CarlaWestin
11-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Yep, every night. Bra, forms, panties and night gown.
Snuggly all night and fabulous to wake up to.

Laurana
11-07-2016, 08:30 AM
The only time I sleep with a bra/forms on is when I get the chance to take a quick nap in the afternoon.

I've tried sleeping all night with a bra on and it just wasn't very comfortable. I have slept with just forms on though And between the tightness of the top and the tape they stay on fairly well all night......as long as I sleep on my back.

If I'm wearing a nightgown/shirt or pretty much anything that isn't like Underoos though the forms come off.

haylee_burnett
11-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Sometimes I do , sometimes I'm uncomfortable and take them off in the middle of the night. Times I have them on all weekend and never want to take them off to go to work. I picked out a few bras that have a lining with lace outer , cut a slit in the lining and stuff in the forms . Make your own forms bra. They stay in nicely without falling out. NO fear when out dancing one will flop around on the floor ...lol