PDA

View Full Version : Why the sudden change of heart?

ellbee
11-07-2016, 12:48 AM
:strugglin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngsO-Z4n7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngsO-Z4n7A

Tracii G
11-07-2016, 01:01 AM
Some people.

darla_g
11-07-2016, 01:11 AM
bizarre video

Shelly Preston
11-07-2016, 04:57 AM
It just shows guys will always look at women (or what they think is a woman)

AlyssaJ
11-07-2016, 09:50 AM
I've seen a few of these videos by a couple different people. The point is a good one but as you can see in this video, a awful risky game to play.

ellbee
11-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Risky in what way?

If he hadn't said anything to anyone, odds are they simply would have kept walking, end of story. Of course, that would probably also make a much less entertaining video. :D

He also responds, *because* he has a camera rolling (as a deterrent & also for evidence, if either/both are needed). He also has "back-up" in case something escalates too far. Plus he has experience being a "clown" in public with strangers, so he's probably that much more adept at managing/diffusing situations than your average person. Not all of us have these luxuries.

I wear leggings in public fairly often while in guy-mode. I understand the "risks" in doing so, which are pretty mild, really. And yes, sometimes I notice looks & reactions from guys. I had even shared a quick & funny story here where my leg was mistaken for a GG's. :laughing:

But I never further any incidents, even though I suppose I could.

Anyway, yeah, the YouTuber made a sequel, employing a somewhat different method & also utilizing a GG. Another YouTube channel has a pretty good one, where some of the guys get *pissed*. And I'm sure there are others.

Teresa
11-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Laura,
I'm wondering what a taxi driver thought of my back view while wearing a denim skirt and wedges while I was bending over to get my overnight bag out the car, maybe he turned his screen cam round to catch it !!

Geez ! I've only just thought of that one, maybe never a truer word spoken in jest !!

Dana44
11-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Yeah that just shows that men's eyes are always on a lady's butt in situation like that,. Most women would not challenge a guy like that and he was pretty forward. Yeah if s gay guy came around he might just be in trouble. So a girl just flaunts herself, but do not force comments. So it is an unreal situation. But he was pretty good at communication.