PDA

View Full Version : I've taken the next step

RainbowDash
11-07-2016, 06:18 PM
So for the first time in my life, I finally got a pair of fake breasts. This goes along with my first outfit that I bought from an online store, which is a swing dress, belt, wig, and necklace. When I put it on, it makes me feel great, but I knew something was missing because I was going for more of a feminine look. So I bought a pair of fake strap-on boobs and then put the clothes on, and I love what I see. Only 1 thing can make it better.... a corset to give me feminine curves. Only thing about a corset is, I'm afraid of getting the wrong size. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Micki_Finn
11-07-2016, 06:22 PM
Never worn a corset myself but you're supposed to buy them a couple inches smaller than your natural waist measurement. Also don't bother with anything that's not steel boned, especially if you need the shaping.

Helen_Highwater
11-07-2016, 07:40 PM
As Micki say the rule is buy one 2" smaller than your natural waist. I would add that if you're carrying a bit of extra poundage around the middle then you might want to go for a corset that's 3-4" smaller to help with those curves.

If you do get one work your way into a smaller shape. Don't put it on for the first time and try to get it as small as it'll go. Wear it for an hour or two or until it starts to feel uncomfortable and then take it off. Do this a few times over a period of time as with corsets it's a bit like shoes, they need breaking in. As it and you get to know each other increase the waist reduction and if possible the amount of time it's worn. Be aware though, wearing one for an extended period can cause slight pressure sores where the corset meets the rib cage.

And for the full effect add hip pads. It'll balance out the shape in regard to the proportion of shoulders to hips and further accentuate the curvy waist line.

AllieSF
11-07-2016, 08:07 PM
A good corset usually costs from $200.00 to $300.00. If you plan to use it a lot, then more expensive usually is better because a tight corset puts a lot of stress on seams and joints in the fabric. Do a search here for corsets and you hopefully fond some very good older threads, probably closed, that give all kinds of information, and alternate places to get decent quality corsets for much less. Also, you may want to start out using Spanx type boned waist cinchers. They can work wonders if you do not have a lot of excess skin and fat to squeeze.

Either way, squeezing (corset/cincher) and plumping (breast forms and butt and hip pads) can really make a big different in the finished presentation product.

Elizabeth G
11-08-2016, 07:27 AM
As Allie said, there are decent quality corsets available at a lower cost. I get mine from Orchard Corset and they run under $100 typically.

Krisi
11-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Another thing you should look into is a way to pad your hips and butt. I don't wear a corset but I do wear hip and butt padding. Ideally, your hip measurement should be at least equal to your bust measurement.