PDA

View Full Version : Emily Ann is back!!! The story....

Emily Ann Brown
11-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Joined 2005...wife made the find and the hell started the divorce....then the accident, the stroke from it....two locate SISTERS moved in with me and nursed me back to health. Then the company I had worked for as a VP suddenly closed. Found a laborer job after 16 months...after 3 years of growing my hair and living as a woman 14 hours a day..you guessed it....lost that job and cut my hair and started over again. I am now almost 66 and have a new life partner you know it ALL. So I am back smarter. I will try to put up a new picture tonight God willing. Hope I have wisdom to share with you all. Are Karren Hutton and JoannDallas around? Em

Elizabeth G
11-08-2016, 09:39 AM
Wow what a story! Welcome back from a newbie - thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth

Lana Mae
11-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Welcome back to a NC girl?! What a story! Hugs Lana Mae

Laura912
11-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Welcome back from Forsyth county. Karen a rare sighting these days. How did you manage going from full time backwards?

Julie Denier
11-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Welcome back, Emily! ;)

donnatracey
11-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Welcome home, Emily! Always nice to see another Carolina girl here. Btw, went to school in your neck of the woods many years ago. Do always enjoy my visits back.....:)

DonnaT
11-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Welcome back, Emily.

Kiersten
11-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Welcome back!

Kate Simmons
11-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Glad to have you back. I haven't seen Karren for awhile. Not sure about JoAnne. I joined as Ericka Richards in April 2006 myself. :)

Rhonda Jean
11-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Hey! I remember you! Sorry you had to cut your hair. Join the club!

Karren sticks her head in very rarely. I used to see her on Makeuptalk (I think) more frequently. Many of the old guard have disappeared. TXKimberly has a blog that I check on every now and then, but she's rarely here. Kathi Lake disappeared suddenly and completely. If anybody knows what happened to her I'd like to know. Reine is still a frequent contributor and still gives THE BEST advice, especially to wives and girlfriends. Other names escape me right now. At least a couple have transitioned and left us behind. Many of us have accumulated some baggage since you've been gone. Kinda like life, ya know. Stick around and you'll see many familiar names, and the stories and questions from the new members are nice reads. It's nice to remember when it was THAT exciting!

Welcome back!

Dana44
11-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Welcome back Emily...

Emily Ann Brown
11-09-2016, 01:23 AM
Going back was hard, but you do what you have too! Em

- - - Updated - - -

I do miss these months that Tracy lived here with me. I grow so much then. When Tracy died a part of me died. Maybe that is what I felt the need to come back. Em